GO

GO

chicken express

get bent you faggot

Prime KFC > Pre-BK Popeyes > Church's > Popeye's > KFC

KFC. No matter what the other chicken chains do, they cannot consistently compete with the 11 herbs and spices. It's just too good. The others are good as well, just not as good as KFC. Even if you rate Popeye's nine out of ten KFC is still a ten.

Publix

I've never had anything other than kfc

Fried Chicken is fucking disgusting, only the most uncultured eat it.

popeyes has the best chicken/biscuits
KFC is best when your stoned or drunk
I don't think they have church's chicken in florida so never tried it

well then call me a goat fucking swine sucking degenerate because it's fucking delecious

I don't support companies that refuse to legitimize a marriage with two loving people whomst didn't wrong them in any way.

KFC. No Question.

what company? oh you Disney? because Walt hated the jews, blacks, and gays

ITS BO TIME FAGGOT

the CEO has an opinion about gay marriage. so what? does that make the food any less delicious? is he rallying people to end gay marriage? no. someone asked him a question in an interview, and he stupidly answered honestly.

If you like fried rats, nothing beats Church's

KFC has best chicken.
Then Churches
Then Popeyes

where being a faggot is a pleasure

Roll

>whomst didn't wrong them in any way
you just offended my eyes. im outraged

I knew Florida was insane, but holy shit.

this nigger is retarded. im from FL, there are plenty of church's in the ghetto

This
Fast food wings are absolute shit

Whomst?... You're a special kind of faggot.

>tfw once living in a ghetto area and there was a church's, a kfc and a popeye's all on the same road literally 1-2 buildings away from one another

Fucking niggas

>not automatically declaring Popeyes the winner

Any Canadians in this thread? Shit's good.

I live near the beach. we've got a few zaxby's inland, but again never seen a church's chicken.

literally my favorite character from The Wire

I do.

/thread

You from Chicago, got dubs, and don't list Brown's Chicken?

Roscoe's all day nigga.

>Popeyes
best fries
best tendies
best drinks
best spices

BASED

Church's

In Australia we have kfc and no other fried chicken place
I envy you guys

mom & pop's>zaxby's>bojangles'>>>popeye's>churches>>>>chickfila>>>kfc

Only a couple of you keks got it right...Chick-fil-A, is the proper answer, excellent meals, low prices and they don't build stores in Negro Neighborhoods.

If I had to choose between the three I’d say Popeyes but they’re all good to me, I don’t get why everyone has to like one and hate the rest. The same goes for pizza and fast food places

>they don't build stores
you could have ended there. every fucking chic-fil-a I've been to has either been a part of another store, or in the mall food court.

These bad boys beat your shit any day.

came here to post this

fucking waffle fries

Faggot

Where the fuck do you find a Church's? I've had a coupon for a decade and yet, despite having moved to half a dozen different cities in two different states in my life, travelling through two others for business, and even going on vacation to Canada, I haven't seen ONE. Is it a southern or western US thing? Is it even a North American thing? Did I find some kind of Twilight Zone coupon for something that shouldn't even be available on my continent? Goddammit, I wanna see what the hubbub is about!

walt's dead you retard

so good they put the KFC down the street out of business

Looks fucking amazing, uk fag so I can't get any good chicken unless I make it myself.

How's the spiders

what does that matter? the **FORMER** ceo of chil-fil-a said something about gay marriage and everyone got all crazy

Most unappetizing shit ever.

Obviously, you have to get out more you fuckin kek.

D. None of the above.
>The only correct answer is CANES!!

>you fucking kek
an alternative spelling of 'lol' becomes a frog who already had a name, now it's become an insult. weird.

what type of normie shit is this?

>tfw I haven´t earned enough GBP to get tendies this christmas

Nigga they sell chicken

>no Bojangles
shit list is shit

>homosexuals
>people

Les poulets fermiers de Bretagne
l2chicken

there is a place near my house that is a mom and pop shop that does all you can get chicken, biscuits, and sides for $12.99

god bless america

pic related

Get back to your parents basement before John and I come over there with all our Seal Team buddies and kick your ass into the middle of next week, you fuckin frog ass lol kek.

the current CEO is also against it

you know what. i don't give a shit. less faggots and feminists i have to worry about eating my glorious chicken sandwich

I wouldn't know. Not american and not a nigger. Chicken is nigger food.

I should be grateful i don't have skin as paper-thin as yours.
Long live Chic-Fil-A!

Cane's and Zaxby's>all else

go to tampa