absolute garbage bands/albums that were carried exclusively by pitchforkcore music critics and hipsters

> absolute garbage bands/albums that were carried exclusively by pitchforkcore music critics and hipsters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMjlhIWxfFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this albu m p good imo

wtf bro this album is an absolute masterpiece

fuck your pleb mouth in a desert

you 1st

Sorry I didn't know I was on 9gag

are you sure you're hiding your inability to understand humans (and therefore lots of culture) behind your "intellect"? instead of bashing the things you dislike, instead ask yourself why does anyone like this? maybe you'll find even the autismo (that's you) might be able to understand it, and suddenly the world of great music is even bigger.

or you could just continue to bash the greatest indie rock records of all time and be happily ignorant

youtube.com/watch?v=cMjlhIWxfFI

That's not true.

> I don't like an album so therefore no one else can

OP got molested in this thread

>Slanted & Enchanted and Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain were released in 1992 and 1994, respectively
>Pitchfork started in 1996 and wasn't big until a few years after that

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They do exist, but Pavement was not one of them.

hahaahahaha go fuck yourself faggot! Are you actually human?

I agree with OP. That band in particular is straight trash. The "singer" sounds like a legit autist with severe mood swings who tries to sing.

this is a great album

Husker Du
The Replacements
Oasis
99% of hip-hop
Father John Misty
Haim

OP's pleb taste prooves that sometimes ad-hominem's a valid argument

keep your poor criteria for yourself, average contrarian attention whore

What music do you like, my friend

>Oasis
they werent carried by pitchforkcore music critics and hipsters desu

>The Replacements
(not true by the way)

I like pavement but they would be better if the singer would just sing

>Husker Du
>The Replacements

talkin shit about my Twin Cities bands? Say that to Saint Paul, not online, see what happens

The album is not acclaimed because it's some masterpiece. It's because it's a solid album with a very DIY feel to it and that inspired countless bands to create and record music. Even Animal Collective wouldn't be here without that album.

this. but every pop music album, which is considered as a masterpiece, has some cultural background story behind it which makes it a "masterpiece". In classical music on the other hand you have masterpieces, which are called that soley based on their musical content

op is 100% right