Incest thread mother edition

Incest thread mother edition.

I feel like every incestuous manga illustrator has this taped above their computer as reference.

>Me and brother were not big enough to go to pool alone
>but big enough to begin noticing mom when she bent over too far and wasnt wearing a bra.
>It was a lazy summer morning and we had just gotta brand new pool.
>Talk mom into going with us to the pool early that day at about 9am.
>She steps out wearing a white button up shirt.
>undone just enough to notice no bra when she bent over to fasten her scandal strap.
>We made our way to the pool with dew still on the ground
>Mom began to complain how early it was.
>My older brother jumps in pool first and bravely
>"It's not that cold" as he shivers.
>Next I jump in. It's fuckin cold.
>Mom steps in next immediately shivering
>Her arms cross as she submerges herself in the water.
>"It's too damn brisk and early to get here this morning."
>Her hands came to her hips.
>Jaw hits the floor.
>Pressed up against the now transparent blouse were two huge erect nipples that could cut glass.
>Immediately me and my brother hugged on to her begging her to stay.
>I had been following thos size D's around the house for years.
>Getting only brief glimpses of them.
>They were about head level to us.
>She didn't even act like she noticed.
>Finally, those tits were there for both of us to see.
>After begging and pleading evenually with a deep sigh she reluctantly obliged.
>My cock stood straight up.
>"I love you mom" I said as I hugged her and rubbed my little pecker against her leg.
>That day Mommy was our best friend.
>Every hug and piggy back ride was an oppertunity to rub little cocks on mommy.
>I don't think she even thought we got turned on back then.
>She was just enjoying the good behaviour and all the playful attention she was getting.
>She was actually having a blast.
>We decided to play Marco Polo.
>Mommy first.
>She closed her eyes.

>As Steve positioned himself to enter me, I directed his downcast father, "Sit down darling, I'm sure you'll enjoy this."

>Gerald dutifully sat and watched our son slide his rock-hard cock incestuously to the balls in my eager vagina.

>With his dad looking on, I spread my knees further, and tilted my whole cuntal area upward for better penetration and display.

>Steve began slicing his young, secretion-slickened cock though my frothy cuntal lips in deep, full strokes while holding my ankles possessively. My son was soon delirious with lust in the subjugation of his mother's willing body. Drunk with maternal lust and the cuckolding of his father, I began a stream of lewd encouragements to egg Steve on even further.

>"Such a naughty way to fuck mommy darling, lovely looong strokes right to my cervix! See how his young balls slap my ass baby?" HIs dad certainly did, and couldn't take his eyes off our incestuous coupling.

>"Oh yes my darling son," I cooed aloud, between taking my swirling tongue out of Steve's mouth, "show your lucky dad how a Mommy gets owned by her strong son". I was now humping my pelvis up to his rhythmic stuffing of my overheated sex.

>"Show him how a good son takes over his mother's grateful sex. There's no rush, take all the time you want to enjoy sex with mommy sweetheart."

>I looked over to Gerald, then added with even more sluttiness, "...and when you're ready, mommy's womb is wide open and waiting for your hot sperm sweetheart. My happy egg is sooo ready to welcome my son's beautiful seed. Breed a baby in your mother's cunthole darling!"

>Steve was soon close. In the added excitement of such a fateful moment, Gerald sat transfixed as our son pounded me through one last, strong orgasm, then cried out and buried deep, pumping desperate, hot jets of potent young semen into my welcoming uterus.