This team is the biggest joke in Serie A. A pathetic team with pathetic players...

This team is the biggest joke in Serie A. A pathetic team with pathetic players. This is what happened to this historic italian team. No they're just a cheap, chinese product. (Milan-Empoli 1-2)

Fucking faggots, Crotone deserves to stay up but these fucking cunts decide to give the empoli cancer free points just when Crotone pull a win

disgusting

Chinese have literally not bought a single player yet and have been there for like 2 weeks.

If anyting you should blame >muh old traditionalists, because Galliani ran the club into the ground with his pure shit transfers. Hope the Chinese can actually spark some live back into it.

The entire city of Milan is the joke of Serie A, OP.

Hold up
At least Milan didn't spend 250 milions in two years

Th-There currently isn't a tranfer window?

>blaming china
don't kid yourself...we've been this "JUST" for years now

fuck galliani

They had a great italian system and the best italian players you could find. I dont know what happened over the past few years.

We used to pay Muntari 3 million wages
We also paid 9 million for Memedula.
NINE MILLIONS FOR A FUCKING SERIE B PLAYER

>They had a great italian system and the best italian players you could find
Italian players started going to shit

>I dont know what happened over the past few years.
Galliani happened
He extended the oldies over and over with mega-contracts and then eventually bought fodders to replace them(see Nocerino, Muntari, Boateng, Constant etc. lots of fucking fodders) and gave them mega-contracts as well

Milan and Inter post-2010 transfers are really something

Miss me yet?

No I don't because you're responsible for this shit Berlu. I hope the chinks can undo this damage

>being a Chinese product
>being Berlusconi's main bitch
what is better?

I hope so!

The new tricots for next season look very cheap to be honest.

literally everyone in Italy dismissed the youth sector because "it was cheaper to buy the players already formed"

we have seen the results of those politics. fortunately necessity made things change again for the better

>shitty stadiums
>corrupted league
>defenders that can break your legs
>one team hegemony

So why would a superstar or a wonderkid move to Italian teams?

Make a non-Italian best eleven of Serie A and compare it to non-Spanish La Liga and Non-English premier league ones. Difference is gigantic and Italia doesn't produce youngsters like Germans do.

Wrong
Our new NT is full of young quality

>Difference is gigantic
Not really, no.

>Our new NT is full of young quality

I wasn't talking about National team. What I wanted to tell you was German clubs have good local players who carry them. In Italy tho, Napoli is carried by non-Italians, Atalanta's start is Argie. Icardi is the most pivotal part of Inter. Roma depends on Naingolan so badly.

Wat. Milan's jerseys are pretty decent for 17/18.

Mate the striker who steamrolls Serie A is a Madrid reject.

Immobile who scored 20 with Lazio sucked so bad in Dortmund and Sevilla. Salah couldn't make it on Chelsea. Roma's goalie flopped at Arsenal.

Italian Serie A is dead. I liked it more than EPL and La Liga in 90s but it is over the hill now.

Didn't know Belotti was a Madrid reject

Higuin

Yeah it was Bellotti who broke Serie A goal record last season dumb shiqp.