Would these shoes be too weird to wear casually? I'm 22 and want to dress more adult...

Would these shoes be too weird to wear casually? I'm 22 and want to dress more adult, getting tired of Vans and Chuck Taylor's

Brooks Brothers ... You can't go wrong.

Imo they are a bit too formal, but it depends on the rest you're wearing. Maybe try something like these

Fine for jeans, just don't wear black trousers with them.

Yes. Would look silly. can’t do casual wing tips. Look at park city boot or similar.

I'm wearing long sleave black button shirts with black jeans

Shoes are a big problem for me
I just don't know what will fit in

Why not? That's kind of what I was planning. Black trousers is usually what I wear

Chukkas / Chelsea boots

Depends on how you dress but yeah, can look weird. Will definetly I'd even say.

Get these wet and they're done.

manager of a shoestore here, other user is right, wingtip leans towards dressy. A nice brown leather hardbottom casual type would be an easy fix. Goin with a boatshoe can be easily dressed up or down too.

yeah if you wanna look like a tool

Black shoes if you're wearing black pants. Brown shoes for pretty much everything else.

Can you show an example of your easy fix? I also want something that adds an inch or two to my height, I'm 5'11 and my gf is 5'10. She finds it problematic that she can't wear heels with me.

Way to generic

They make suede/microsuede water-repellent spray. Works decent but if you scuff them they look like shit fast.

Those shoes are ok if you're wearing a business suit. Otherwise they're weird. And $34 shoes are not going to be made very well.

Do not cheap out on shoes or tires.

Check it out OP.
I wear these to work. Im a welding inspector. Also, im 25 and not a virgin.

P.s. these make professional educated women wet.

What type of shoes are those? Oxford?

Make sure you get fitted trousers.

Could use some leather conditioner but good look there.

Step up OP

I bought them at Aldo in the galleria @ Houston TX. Any Aldo has them.

>actual manlet here
fuck what everyone thinks about boys being taller then girls, I'm 5"6 and my gf is 5"0 and she wears heels because shes almost taller than me. I used to date a girl who was like 6 ft a couple years back.

Work environment is dusty. I promise they were shiny at 6am this morning.

And then they see the thumb ring and go dry AF.

Not the women I like

>welding....
>inspector
>no real work done here
>dresses like a highschool bitchboy

Let me guess. Life got hard after your parents stopped paying insurance on the car they bought you

I’m just fucking with u user. You have a good look there. Anyway, what kind of women does a thumb ring pull? Serious question. Dark, mysterious, light emo vibe. What?

Multiple pictures sitting down
>furthermore get a job faggot

Investment banker guy checking in. Jobs that pay well usually provide for the occasion sit down. Fuck sake

Most women I talk to and date are educated and laid back. They usually compliment the ring, its a nice talking piece.
I love my job. I did my fair share of welding but Im glad to not be in that man's boots anymore.

I would go for something with velcro.

I wear this handcrafted stainless steel/titanium cuff on my other wrist. I made it myself. Women compliment it often, and men as well.

Idk man, whatever you’re comfortable in. Seems like one small step from earrings and an eyebrow ring. Not my style, but if you pull it off and women go for it, more power to you.

I have my ears pierced as well though I don't wear my earrings with the cuff or ring. I agree though it's my taste.

Looks pretty fucking gay

.t non virgin

Any casual dress shoe or oxford can be worn whenever. Just dont wear brogues

Lmfao youre 22 and still playing dress up trying to be an adult motherfucker stop worrying about your shoes and start enjoying the last few years you actually have free time and you're not stressed all the fucking time

hehe, you almost got me kid

$35 brogues? Blister and foot pain central!

Get yourself a pair of deck shoes for casual wear.