pursey.bandcamp.com/album/digital-oppression
lilnigukilu.bandcamp.com/album/radical
fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases
dogproblems.bandcamp.com/album/waster
fzfmusic.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>synthpop, ambient, soundtrack

I'm hard at work on some new material and finishing some old songs too.

Good!

Hey dudes why can't a thread live for more than 1 hour?

I hope you'll focus more on the "ambient" part instead of the "synthpop" on your next album

FÁRADT A HEGY
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>Psychedelic Noise
>Lush Ambient
>Drone Metal
>Industrial
>featuring Epiglottis on piano
Handmade CDs are available
For the fans of The Goslings, Ramleh, Merzbow, Les Rallizes Dénudés

TAPES AVAILABLE TOO

Because nobody cares anymore silly

:(
Probably because lots of us left/quit and there are only a few new active posters

Yeah, just like I've said

just posting cuz im gonna release a long thing tomorrow and it's a happy occasion ^_^

>Noise trap

hentaichakra.bandcamp.com/album/holy-wars

I don't think I'm going to be interested in discovering any of your "long things" mate

Thanks!

Well the new album isn't ambient but is by no means pop either. I'm not sure how I'd describe it.

I might make an EP of pop songs though since I've got a lot left over.

The Bandcamp page looks like when I look at my phone at 1 AM and the brightness is on 100%
When the music started off I thought it was not that bad then I realized after 10 seconds it's just all stolen samples distorted very poorly. Even the transitions between samples are bad.

>he expected legitimate music from something called Hentai Chakra
What is wrong with you Gub?
Well, at least I know why I shouldn't check it out.

jesus

scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/transient-life

>black gaze / DSBM / atmospheric
>lo-fi / 90IQ music
>one man band
>each release its different, so pick your poison

reccing
long time no see
dad
I fucking dislike the music but love the ahegao.

>long time no see
Real life consumes a lot of time these days. I only get to record once a week now.

Cool to see so many regulars I know like you are still posting, I'd heard these threads were starting to fade away.

>I'd heard these threads were starting to fade away.
You mean, the same fading that goes on and on for about half a year now?

I don't know, my music and the music of others is all I notice usually. I saw some harsh words about these threads a little while ago though which didn't seem like the usual.

You are way behind on the news then. Throwing shit at these threads was an occurrence since a very long time. A lot of shills occupied these threads but then they kind of switched to that combined BC/SC/YT threads. That made the whole idea of a solo BC thread invalid in a way so only those who does even slightly care about sharing their stuff on the only BC thread are left. Most that doesn't just throw their stuff at any first combined thread which at this stage feels much more logical. And, yeah, the lack of new people combined with some of the regulars not posting here anymore adds to the decline. Simple as that.

brettryan.bandcamp.com/album/in-the-airplane-over-the-sea

i covered in the aeroplane over the sea for my girlfriends birthday

*yawn*

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/sumuinen-aamu-linnan-puutarhassa
>Dungeon Synth
>Ambient

Discount Jean Michele-Jarre doing "Dungeon Synth".

just love the snyth tones on this stuff

gourmetslim.bandcamp.com/album/self-portrait-with-cigarette

>sample-based, plunderphonics, trip-hop, instrumental hip-hop, made in AUDACITY

For such a title I've expected something much more darker and better produced.
Also, saying you made something in Audacity doesn't help you in any way, shape or form. It just makes you look like a cheap-ass who doesn't bother with DAWs and/or quality of his personal releases.

>neutral milk hotel covers
It's like beating a dead horse, every hipster (including me) covered them at least once, the song is the fucking Hey Joe of indie rock.
Despite the 4 chords most of them manage to fuck it up bad, and you're not an exception. THE GUITARS AREN'T EVEN TUNED. And even if they were, your falsch singing still ruins it. The only good part is the synths in the solo, those are really fucking good, but besides that, there are no dynamics, or a noticeable rhythm. Putting in drums, bass (maybe a clicktrack) and more time into rehearsal would've helped.
Sorry for being harsh, you did this for your girlfriend, and I really appreciate you thought of her and put effort into this, but I have to review this as something you released and trying to sell as part of your discorgraphy.
>Discount Jean Michele-Jarre
Oh God call the fire department
As Epiglottis said, admitting you use Audacity only tells you're a cheap dude with no DAW knowledge.
It's not bad though, but pretty characterless despite how hard you try to make this unique.

Fucken bump mate

The loss of regulars may not be a good thing. But is it really bad that the shillers left? There's less content, sure. But a larger portion of the posters are more invested in the threads.

Posters leaving is only bad if there's no one actually active to replace them, sadly that is the case

Also, in the past year the only times a thread surpassed 100 replies was when there was a troll or a massive autist who stirred up the shit. We probably need those people to generate some attention

damn nice GET

I always get nice GETs :^3

You are on Sup Forums my boy. Any activity is a good activity. Bad activity gives bumps, same as the good one. But with activity comes more people,there is interaction. Shills are bad for making a community, but they are pretty good to give bumps in a long fun.

hey this is neat, I think a lot of people own the microkorg never able to coax sounds like this out of it

regulars

wtf

barely a participation point.

noobs

no lyrics / no beats

seems that the most talented ones are still posting regularly

It's aggressive and original, wich I like
It still feels very amateur tho, you can blow out speakers with stuff that's a little more constructed

fore-ver.bandcamp.com/album/chicken
>idm
>breakcore

the shit i fuck with

pursey.bandcamp.com/album/the-pursey-daddy-ep

>experimental pop
>neo-psychedelia
>futuretech (new genre)

gonna be dropping a lot of music on this platform throughout the rest of the year featuring wide stylistic range so pls hit that follow button.

the shit i fuck with

pursey.bandcamp.com/album/digital-oppression

>experimental hip-hop
>futuretech (new genre)

gonna be dropping a lot of music on this platform throughout the rest of the year featuring wide stylistic range so pls hit that follow button.

i fuck with it

lilnigukilu.bandcamp.com/album/radical
>cloud rap
>trap
>ffo Lil Pump, Lil B,
ESKETIT

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases
>pop

dogproblems.bandcamp.com/album/waster

I used to post here under the name "western high". this album was made with summer in mind.

>bedroom pop
>indie pop
>Mac demarco, teen suicide, car seat headrest influences

I kinda fuck with this

Also this a weird thread

this album is the same song 13 times

Me

really dig this. quite soothing

a little noisy for my taste, but at least I can respect that the tracks are somewhat diverse. Really dig the last 3 tracks, with A kapu being my favorite on the album. Cool stuff

I'm having a hard time caring about this. sorry mate :/

This is neat. I like TL2 more than 1, especially for the drum beat. perhaps a bit long, but i dig

Cool picture!

Ok these tracks are really long. If the purpose here is for them to quietly be played while meditating or something then i totally get that. I still think they're a bit long for something that feels like it lacks development over time, but the tracks do sound nice, wont deny that.

points for majoras sample. i dig graveyard shift and some of the other tracks as well. will return for more listening!

haha ok i like all 4 of those tracks, and the album art gets points.

took me a bit but these tracks grew on me. mixing is interesting but i like it. the kinda noise/ambience i can enjoy

hello again! still good haha

Im a fan of the production, but i felt some of the rapping could be stepped up

im feeling a strong homeshake vibe here, but honestly i might like this more haha. could use some additional instrumentation though

kirilov.bandcamp.com

>post punk, harmonies, neat beats, experimental

> Prog, Experimental, instrumental, neoclassical, alternative rock

Hi ^_^, any feedback is appreciated!

fzfmusic.bandcamp.com/