Who'd fuck me? :3

Who'd fuck me? :3

you think you fit in with the regular posters?
ugly ass hairy ass zitty ass weird ass faggot

no thank you x10000000000000

I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me so hard.

Listen user, I'm a hormone filled petite trap with a lot of experience and I have a couple pointers for you. Next time you're showering use some hair conditioner or shave gel, suds it all over your genitalia, ass, lower back, and gooch. Take a mirror into the bathroom and shave and clean everything. Enjoy it. Hot water and suds with a little you massage after shaving. It'll help everything look less greasy which will help with blemishes and pustules as well as making you hairless and hella cute. Right now you look like a dude that founs his GFs clothes and got a little frisky. You wanna go full trap ya gotta do the work.

Like user, you could grease a pan for a great stir fry with this ass sweat.

"hormone filled petite trap"
Dude I can see your massive man chin

Yeah, I don't think people have any fucking idea how much work it is to trap.
I was excited about spending hours grooming before, now it's a fucking chore that keeps me from taking new sets.

There really isn't improving on OP though. If he thinks it's a good idea to post this I doubt there's much potential.

post pic

Chin is my last hurdle. Agree. You should see the before. I used to be full jay leno with a beard.

no one can see your chin with a cock in your face or when they stand behind you

Pic related. If I keep up this progress I think I'll like where I land. Under 6 months on HRT so far, just trying to help this user.

only person I can think of is this guy.

"Is OP like a great big faggot?"

Maybe he'll shape up user, ya never know. You're probably right tho, guys who throw on a thong like this and call it good are usually too invested in their masculine traits IRL to take the plunge. But OP if you ever are intrested in doing the work, try 1000mg of pueraria mirifica a day, shave daily and clean yourself with some astrigent soaps and maybe you'll enjoy the femininity.

Id fuck you but only with a bag over your dead and you was unconscious

What a good ass movie to be relatable like 30 years later damn.

No one.