the retard is here again, fuck

/thread

Who?

I saw Emma kissing a girl

Lily Allen tits requested if there are more than the post in last thread

>Who?
Charli XCX and Jessica Nigri

can I just give you a tip m8

spamming threads with this shit only fills up the threads quicker and means new threads need to be made more often. Why not ignore the thread?

Also if I had a $1 for everytime Sup Forums thought spamming these threads would get us to fuck off I'd be a millionaire.

Post it NOAW!

Kik me at josukay to jerk to celebs

JEWESS QUEEN ILY OwO

>the retard is here again, fuck
I don't mind him. The more spam he does, the quicker the threads fill up and even more celeb threads will be created! Win winKeep going

Except it's Herman
Textbook 'tism

>rolling with the punches.html

>test

I command you to stop at this instance!

Stop!

What like this?

post it

Emma is not for lewd!!

Mhm, just like that

moar lily norks

Is this real?

kill you are selve

Stop looking down her top

Who needs real pictures anymore?

>He doesn´t know about the best photoshoot ever done
You´re in for a big surprise, user

Bunch of filthy TROLLOPS in this thread.

FUCK YOU

I feel sorry for you Robertsfag

>related

vocaroo.com/i/s07q6GAEJaEo

Why? I made those memes a long time ago when I was on a creative spark.

WARNING
gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread

99% of this thread is the same person

It's true there is more than one Mackenzie poster

name please? image search no help.

Nah

fuck off Herman

Stop lying

There's 2.
One is dadfu he might be german. He seems less autistic.
The other is this idiot posting everything in the herman pasta

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Who's sexy legs?

What’s a dadfu?

I have no fucking clue. My guess is it's something like a "Who's your daddy"

Oh wait it's a herman thread...

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment when you realise that:

>G Hannelius poster =
>Mackenziefag aka Pedofag
>Millie Bobby Brown
>Victoria Justice/stutterfag
>Carafag
>Peyton List
>Dove Cameron
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>katyfag
>footfag
>RPfag
>elle fanning
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
>Watson falseflagging troll
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)

(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...

just a heads up to u guys it's all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Barbara Palvin