How much did Sup Forums blow up back in the day when this happened?

How much did Sup Forums blow up back in the day when this happened?

WHERES DEY DROP? WHERS THE DROP!!
WHERES THE FUCKIGN DROP SKRILLEX!?!

Jesus Christ. This is some quality cringe

Needs more drop

Less than you think when it was revealed that was an edited version of his page taking out the comments where people said boring shit along the lines of "that's cool/it's nice" etc.

>tfw no drop

I was in that fucking thread!!!!!

But still, he had plenty of fans who thought it was boring becase there was no drop

making it into a meme and posting it on the video's comments 6 years later is just as cringy tbqh

Yeah but why get worked up over that, you know the majority of people who listen to Srkillex aren't going to give a shit about AFX, no need for Sup Forums to get butthurt over it.

I wish that vid of Skrillex playing a Blawan track (I think) randomly in one of his sets was still around, they was interesting.

wow thats so cringe, prime cringe right there. CRINGGGGGEEEE x(((( ugh so cringey

PLEAASE MISTER SKRILLEX, DROP THE BASS

I'M BEGGING YOU

PLEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEEE

BABY HUNGRY FOR BASS

To be fair, there was no drop.

>muh bleepy bloopy music
it's all shit anyway

its a cherrypick screenshot edit.
who cares

from what I remember Sup Forums thought skrillex fans were idiots but that's no surprise
really good song though

Sup Forums has never liked skrillex cause "muh real dubstep"

That was more fuel for the fire

Skrillex did do some "real" dubstep before, but everyone forgets it. His label is amazing regardless. Tennyson is a personal favorite of mine

not only are you a brostep fan, you are also a newfag kek

Ikr cringey AF amirite fellow redditors? Why can't fucking NORMIES get into good techno music like Aphex Twin the list goes on?!

oh wow skrillex fans in 2011 didn't know anything outside of dubstep wow so cringe yikes

Why do you post so much? You're always on this shit whenever I look on here

You have mistaken me for some other adsnhmg I suppose

Elaborate

>Brostep fan
>Newfag

I mainly like drum and bass, and the older stuff as well. Brostep is fun to listen to but gets repetitive. It's like candy. You can only have so much before it gets stale. And owsla isn't primarily a Brostep label. It's released a lot of different things over it's time.

Drop more needs on faces

Can you imagine saving anime reaction images on your phone