Sup Forumsros, am i fucked up? i hate body hair, i trim my leg hair like the pic, shave my balls, shave my back...

Sup Forumsros, am i fucked up? i hate body hair, i trim my leg hair like the pic, shave my balls, shave my back, and trim my chest hair too...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcsfrOGOP6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you rly fuckin are

i dont hate my body hair, except in certain places, ass and dick to be precise. i use a cream that chemically dissolves the substance putting hair together, cause nothing is worse than shaving your own asshole. works pretty well by the way

I have a similar stuff, but it gives me chemical burns if I spread it anywhere sensitive like my inner thighs or balls. What brand of stuff do you use?

Nope, i must for mine psoriasys and i'm still straight...my wife say like

no
i love guys that are overly hygienic
no female wants to be sucking d and have a mans disgusting sweaty ass hair going down her throat

i get burns only after applying two times in a row, and id rather have a little discomfort for a day than put a razor between my buttcheeks

prob want to be a trap too

>am i fucked up?
Not fucked up, just gay.

nair is supposed to be pretty good

ty will try

i epilate them legs for best result + shave the rest (cant stand the pain from epilating crotch/chest/arms)
I sometimes trap though, sooo

all depilatories are now advertisements
multiple threads daily

no one on Sup Forums uses that shit except maybe the horde of lurker femanons

that tinfoil afro tho

I mean I gave myself that out but I truly believe it.

The shills aren't even trying to hide it any more, 7x Starwars threads 7x too-well-articulated political threads 7x every bitcoin alternate threads
Hiro isn't doing shit about it either. Sincerely makes me want to stop coming here

im the guy that posted the deepline shit after being asked, and im not a shill, but there's no way to prove myself

The depilatories are more paranoia than confirmed-with-certainty-shill. That's why I posted that pic

I don't know I just feel like the integrity of the website has been damaged.
Hiro's makin $$ or something from this. Pay attention to the Starwars hate spam, the political posts who were clearly written by non Sup Forumstards, etc. For sure shilling.

Nah. I trim all my body hair.

Yes, you have a problem, but good news it doesn't make you less functional

make some screenshots of said threads for future reference, if you're so sure. i'm sure theres some shilling here and there, but not to the extent youre implying. who would directly benefit from shit talking star wars? also, Sup Forums has become so well known that i dont expect anyone to talk like a btard. the good times have past, as they always have

I shaved my crotch for the first time, why the fuck would anyone put themselves through that regularly

>removing all your hair
>hygienic
Yeah, no, if you think this, you are retarded.

you dont, now with deeplineā„¢ hair removal cream . purchase now for a special discount price.

just kidding

To each their own. Some people want to look like a bald cat while others want to look like chewie, do what you want because no one gives a fuck.

Yeah I shave my whole body lol, just not my crotch because it's the only place prone to ingrowns and my bf likes my bush

as someone who has a lot of ass hair growth, let me tell you the following: the hair gets between the toilet paper and the shit when wiping and stuff stays there. if you wipe wrong/too much/have a sensitive anus and a get a small wound there the hair will hinder the healing process. and less hair in your arm pits = less stink

I think I'll keep the bush

Before you shout shill at everything you don't like, think to yourself, what would anyone have to gain by shilling on an anonymous image board, full of notoriously underage individual with no voting or purchasing power, and very likely live in a different country?

well, thats not very suprising at all in your case

Yeah no I cut my ass hair because shit got it tangled and I'd have to grab it with the paper and it fucking pulled at my ass

What do u mean by "my case" ?

well, its free (except for the chinese children you have to pay to post that shit). and theres some boards dedicated to a business, like video games, so i wouldnt be surprised at all if theres actual shilling going on

I shave my body. I'd keep it hairless more if my hair didn't grow back immediately and ingrow like crazy.

Gaaaaaay

eh.. to everyone their own right. if you dont like it why wouldnt you

I understand how it can be problematic in certain areas, and I agree it may be more hygienic to shorten some spots, but we have hair for a reason, and in key places to help keep you healthy

Use actual water when cleaning your ass after a shit instead of rubbing paper into it like a fucking mongoloid barbarian.

you're a trap, what trap wouldn't try to be feminine/shave most male body hair. also, post a timestamp else i wont believe you for two seconds. im into futa btw, so youre kinda making my dick tingle. not into traps at all usually, but youre pretty cute in your pics tbqh

I live as a woman so I'm pretty fucking gay

That's pretty good actually

yeah well i dont live in china so i dont have a water available in public shitters / at work

Yeah I'm going to start taking screenshots. I'm sure it isn't to the degree it is in my head, that's fair
But we are talking Starwars hate threads being made minutes apart, multiple instances of them on the catalogue.

We're talking eloquent, well articulated political posts which contain all the buzzwords used in the news. The majority of posters here are 14-20, not middleaged college graduated folk.

It's just not realistic to think Sup Forumstards are making these.

>it's free
But most people that would hire shills would know where their demographic they want to target is. Sup Forums doesn't have a definable demographic. Shilling games on Sup Forums is believable. Shilling Jewish propaganda or other political bullshit on Sup Forums is beyond absurd.

can I suck your toes

fuckin shit you're cute, moar

maybe, then again its star wars, and its like what, the best grossing film ever or something? read that somewhere

I shave my arm pits and groin/ass. I shave with the grain, and that really helps. I used to shave against the grain for maximum hair removal, but my skin always got super irritated afterward.

yeah i agree

would appreciate some ass actually. hope you have rounds

Very passable. Good job.

I hope I'm paranoid and you're right): I wanna beliieeeeve

youre a good guy user, enjoy your day and all that

I'm also nurtured

Is that fucking parapapa the rapper?
I LOVED that game when I was young

we are definitely friends now.

No, i shave my armpits, dick and balls and asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=hcsfrOGOP6o

quite a suckable dick. ass/on all fours por favor? no homo

moar of you in those panties?

yeah fuck that, no one needs back hair like mine, and you wont sell it to me.