Is it gay for a guy to finger himself, or with a foreign object?

Is it gay for a guy to finger himself, or with a foreign object?

only if an/other man/men are involved in some way

so i can fuck myself with a toothbrush and it's not gay?

So... there's no inconvenient if I buy a dildo.

supposedly

It's not gay if you don't close the door
(even if another guy is involved)

Repeat that, slowly. That's your answer

Does it even matter?
I mean, gay is a social term anyway. You'd be perceived by others as gay, but I doubt you'll be fucking your own ass in front of them.

Do what the you want to. Be what you want to. It honestly doesn't matter what other people may or may not "think". Fuck 'em.

You don't have to define your sexuality. Do what feels good. Simple.

>butt is the gay switch

This

only if you proclaim loudly, "no homo" either before or after

Say it again for the insecure people.

I dont think its gay if a woman uses her fingers inside a man, but I dont know about DIY.

If the foriegn object is a realistic looking dildo, probably leans a bit gay.

thanks, man :)

toothbrush

This made me cry. Thanks user

Toothbrushes hurt. The bristles are too stiff, if you use that end, and the style of molding on the other end will tear you up. It's worth it to get a proper sex toy and lubricant

tear me up??????? worried now

I got a toothbrush in the shower and was bored, I'm not homosexual in any way, but it feels pretty good to jack off while having something up your ass.. But I put almost the whole thing up my ass,only bout 3-4 inches left of it showing out, first I did it bristle bit of the brush at the bottom, and the second time I put it in a bit further, with the bristle going up my ass and afterwards I take it out, there is blood on it so I was freaking out and there were similar people asking similar questions about is it bad to use a toothbrush, and someone said it is dangerous to use the bristle of a brush, it can damage your anal tissue or something like that, and it can cause serious infections or a possibility of death, now I was wondering will I die, I am majorly freaking about this please help? Will I die? After I saw that they were possibility of death, I almost vomited and cried, I saw this in two sites, but they were wiki answers and yahoo answers so I'm not sure if its true, it's been a day and I'm not feeling any pain whatsoever, but Im still scared, please tell me all the information you know about this..

>with a foreign object
I'm sure you can get fingered by a Muslim girl with out it being gay

You're likely just gonna shit it out. Not like swallowing a single toothbrush bristle is a death sentence
Fuck it

I snorted

Depends on the object because of intent.

>toothbrush
ok, curious nothing shamful

>10" dragon dildo
now thats just gay

Ive lost a condom in my gfs ass. She pooped it out a day later.

You put a toothbrush up your ass and now want people to tell you its not gay to use a dildo , right ?

if you had to fuck a man, would you rather give or receive?

I got a toothbrush in the shower and was bored, I'm not homosexual in any way, but it feels pretty good to jack off while having something up your ass.. But I put almost the whole thing up my ass,only bout 3-4 inches left of it showing out, first I did it bristle bit of the brush at the bottom, and the second time I put it in a bit further, with the bristle going up my ass and afterwards I take it out, there is blood on it so I was freaking out and there were similar people asking similar questions about is it bad to use a toothbrush, and someone said it is dangerous to use the bristle of a brush, it can damage your anal tissue or something like that, and it can cause serious infections or a possibility of death, now I was wondering will I die, I am majorly freaking about this please help? Will I die? After I saw that they were possibility of death, I almost vomited and cried, I saw this in two sites, but they were wiki answers and yahoo answers so I'm not sure if its true, it's been a day and I'm not feeling any pain whatsoever, but Im still scared, please tell me all the information you know about this..

Found this from September...

thats subjective. If my gf fists me is that ok?

probably receive cuz if i was gunna put my dick in anything its gunna be a woman, at least if i receive its gunna be something different?
would never put my dick in a mans ass that just sounds awful

:)

does this make me gay?

nah same

if true, you're fucked. I did the same thing and just ended a 6 week nightmare including surgery. can timestamp if necessary