WE WUZ GREEKS

WE WUZ GREEKS

Shieeeeeeeeeeet

WE WUZ SHIEKHS!

WE

HOL ON

This is just racist... Almost seems like some Nazi type of rewriting of history.

WUZ

look at me, I'm Zeus now

MLK Jr was a white man!

what do you call a black priest?

a FUCKING NIGGER!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

A double rapist?

Goddamnit! It's never going to stop is it?

This shit begins to be ridiculous

WE WUZ CARDINALS AN BISHOPS AN SHIT

>getting triggered by muh cultural appropriation
go back to tumblr faggot

Guess BBC are true to their acronym nau

you meenz HOOLL UUUUUP

Rosa Parks was white too.

And George(Horhay) Washington was Hispanic.

13% of the pop..yet somehow feel they should be represented as 50+ percent of the populace.

Fucking put these fuckers back in the cage.

Kek. Is that Steve Martin's head?

Steve Martin should play him in the next biopic of him.

NIGGERZ

Denzel Washington is actually white too, he's just really really tan...

fucking lmao I ain't even surprised. In 5 years they will try to tell us Newton was in 1/8 black and in 11 saying "white" will result in a fine

Kek

dude this is so fucking funny im fucking dying

I may give them my money just to encourage this ridiculousness

2/10 bait, i responded

XD

FUIMOS REYES Y MIERDAS

1. Not bait
2. If you responded it's 6/10 or higher by definition retard

Sorry, I don't speak house cleaner. Can someone translate?

We joke and laugh and also get pissed off, but is anyone else just feeling more exhausted at this than anything else?

lo siento, no hablo Disparaescuelas. ¿Puede alguien traducir?

Gibberish, almost as bad as they monkey talk or click click.

Tecnicamente sí: mayas, aztecas, etc.

Something about rice? Or corn? Damn wetbacks are always hungry and sleepy.

This is the New World your kids get to live in. Where niggers get cast as Audie Murphy or Mickey Mantle.

Seriously, can you imagine one day, a historical biopic where Abraham Lincoln is played by Samuel L. Jackson? Because that is where we're headed, little spermazoids.

Where's this definition, Timmy?

MLK Jr by Steve Martin

Damn son, blacks existed on ancient Greece/Rome after the end of the punic wars. Black people were referred to as “Aethiopian,” regardless of their actual ancestry in Africa. Achilles never was refered as "Aethiopian".

Other things: Septimus Severus was the first non-white emperor of rome, he was Berber.

I mean, there is constance of who was black and who was white. But this is a sci-fi show, so who cares.

Hahahaha lmao. Blackwashing?

English, MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

>5/10 or below = bad bait
>bad bait = no one gets baited
>6/10 or above = good bait
>good bait = one or more gets baited

>there is constance
lolwut?!?

Go back to ifunny

>Hahahaha lmao. Blackwashing?

I believe it's called charcoaling.

Español, HIJO DE PUTA, ¿LO HABLAS?

historically there werent any blacks in the roman or spartan armies. they were slaves or gladiators.

We is in Murcia. Learn to English.

"I have a dream, kids!"
I really only remember him from being in silly kids movies and my joke therefore suffers but I will not allow that to deter me from making it.

This, THIS is the fight you idiots are prepared to fight in this day and age? Jesus has been portrayed as white for thousands of years. Calm the fuck down...jesus.

What about Hideo Kojima?

私たちは王様だった

This made me kek more than I want to admit.

What other whites have been appropriated by them negros?

HAHAHAHAHA!

The only Africans that were in ancient Greece and Rome were OPPRESSORS AND SLAVERS of ethnic and Native-European people.

THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD!

They had extensive trading networks with Africa.

Are you, like, retarded or something ?

China is our overlords, not Japan.

topkek

>blacks existed on ancient Greece/Rome after the end of the punic wars.

exactly.
they were the slave negroes.

Go back to watching Tyrone fuck your mother and your girlfriend /hand.

And? How does this have anything to do with the fact that they have cast a African person to play a ethnically Greek person?

Historically, you’re full of shit.
There were black Greek senators and Generals.

Just because you’ve formed your view of historical Greece from shittily made Hollywood fiction, doesn’t turn it into historical fact.

Thank fucking God Achilles was described as a man with golden hair

>constance
ayy, "false friend" of my language.
I want to say that we know who was black and who was white.

Because they haven’t done that .
They’ve cast a black person to play a black person.
You’re retarded

>Achilles has blonde or reddish blonde hair
>Achilles has fair skin
Make him a nigger

Mudsplashing

Source?

No one gives two shits about abos mang

The Iliad

Yeah, I want to know where obviously you fuckwit.

I'm going off his ancestry is from an oread (rock nymph) sounds like a fucking nigger to me

Next time on netflix hitler the space sand nigger played by will smith

Actually nevermind. Found the proof he's blonde. Ignore me

looks like a black kramer

>"she (Athena) grabbed Achilles by his blonde hair"; Iliad, 1.197

The word used was "xanthē" (ξανθή), which translates as yellow, fair, golden, and blond.

Fucking Niggers trying to blackwash history again. When the fuck will a Greek role be played by a fucking Greek. BBC? More like BBN Big Black Niggers.

READ THE FUCKING BOOK IDIOT!

Also accept the fact that African or black person isn't ethnic or Native-European person.

AFRICANS ARE IMMIGRANTS IN EUROPE. WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT!

And this is something that MUST BE brought up on black people on daily conversations and on daily basis. It's very important that they feel sort of disconnected and they feel that they don't belong in Europe.

there are many, many examples of negroes enslaving their own kind

kek.

One of these days we need to rise up and lynch all of these fucking kikes pushing this multiculturalism nigger shit

Thanks a lot, sport. It's always a pleasure.

Lol faggot is an angry cuck

Lol

Fucking retard

>Implying they ever stopped.

this nigger shits his pants because there's literally a nigger actor playing some shit

i already can see the year 2617

> History class
> Today we will learn how the Bad men Black Americans enslaved the white people from africa
> "Those niggers deserved"
> "Tyrone! it's not alright to call white people Niggers, they are African Americans, this will be reported to the (((Authorities))) and your family will receive less rations for a week.

is that oc? did you make that? you should kys.

KEK

Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh\*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh\*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh\*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh\*Tes, since wh\*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh\*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back...
Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

I always thinks that XD