UP THE RA

Micks are sooo cute

Well there got to be SOME of them left? As Ireland is still not united :(

officially, they're no longer a military group
there are still splinter groups though

there are two groups that still continue the fight

the Continuity IRA
and the Real IRA

but as always the problem arises, that such organisations must be the culmination of the people's will, to fully incarnate the guerilla warfare, otherwise they become isolated paramilitary organisations susceptible to state manipulation. That's what I understand from history. What do you think?

Well you occasionally hear of the odd lad claiming he's in it as he's trying to act hard but they're not officially around

anybody claiming ira today is a shit tier scoundrel

the militarized ira disbanded after the troubles

>still continue the fight
No they don't. They do fuck all except for a bomb that didn't work every two months. The UDA literally manage to be less shit and all they do now is shoot each other.

>The UDA literally manage to be less shit

never you butthurt loyalist

>loyalist
>literally a jehovah's witness

has nothing to do with religion

are you loyal to the crown? or not?

>supporting the Irish

I hope nobody does this seriously

I'm loyal to Jehovah :^)

Spastic Greek.

lying loyalist

Jehovah's Loyalists does sound better than Witnesses I'll admit.

Jehova's witnesses are creepy. Nice, but in a disturbing way

They should honestly go back to shooting druggies and dealers in the knees/legs. They'd probably be better as a vigilante group, as opposed to a fringe political movement.

They're just gangsters now

my grandfather got shot in the knee because he worked for a protestant and had someone threaten to hang him from a tree because he was friends with a police officer
based ira

They would shoot postmen, because their uniform had a crown on it. Pure scum.

The IRA is eternal and bless by Jesus himself

>now

rightly deserved

Your granda was a tout
Good.

literal autism

Sort of. There are a couple of small groups who call themselves IRA but they're basically just gangs now. A couple of years ago I was in Northern Ireland for a couple of weeks, and while there was a "suspicious object" and a former IRA guy who got shot in Belfast it's not dangerous anymore the way it was during the Troubles. The armoured Landrovers that the police drive as pretty cool I guess.

those posts you quoted were in condemnation of the IRA

I've had a gf named Ira back at school.

my ancestors :)

kys billy

I know.

>americans will literally fund overseas terrorist organizations because they're 1/64th irish

Does IRA hate mudslimes or any other non-irish as much as they hate the bongs, or are they refugee welcome cucks?

They're massive refugees welcome queers. Sinn Fein makes the Swedish social democrats look like the National Front

They've been left-wing faggots for quite some time

laern gaelic, preserve the language.

Also, keep republicanism in your heart. Would you say that irish republicanism was another side of the vision of the spanish revolution, continued after the 2nd world war? That's the picture that Ken Loach gives. And come to think of it, he also directed Land and Freedom, which is about the Spanish Revolution.

IRA now longer pursue their goal of a united ireland but deal drugs and shoot other drug dealers who don't pay them extortionate amounts of money for 'protection'

same as the loyalist groups, a lot of shooting that occurs in northern ireland is paramilitary in-fighting from feuds and power struggles within the groups

every week someone is getting shot and about 90% are punishment shootings and are non-lethal

IRA are huge lefties, UVF/UDA are massive racists and want none of that immigrant shite

Would they rather see themselves overrun by all types of assorted nignogs than have a few protestant bongs in a corner of their little island?

They're insanely Pro-Palestine and there were some far left/Marxist factions. Sinn Féin is also hard left.

I hate the Irish, but i'd fund them if they were fighting the British, just because it's the British

>Sinn Féin is also hard left.

unfortunately, I doubt it.

They never cared about Protestants (Dublin has plenty of Church of Ireland and other Protestants), they just hate Unionists. IRA for a long time associated with left-wing and outright Marxist groups in Ireland, Catholicism was never more than a tribal rallying cry (although the initial conflict that spawned the troubles was Catholics being badly treated in Northern Ireland)

Anglos are globalists, not Jews. They made up the Jewish conspiracy to take attention away from themselves. Our island has non-whites in the first place because of said globalism we attacking the cause is more urgent than attacking the symptoms. Once Ireland is united (realistic within a century) and purged of Anglos, we will sort out the non-white issue.

Ok thank you for teaching us about our country popodopolis

At least you know who the real rulers of the world are.

shut your mouth, and learn from me

what about these guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=gsAHGu-Z-VA

It's just being edgt contrarians, the loyalists are overtly racist and often associated with neo-nazi groups therefore the nationalists decide they have to be multiculti cucks just to spite them

But Pro-Palestine is a choice of a nazi. You do not support palestinians coming over, but you cheer for their victory over there.

Memes, they're just LARPers and petty criminals at this point, the 1990s peace process pretty much solved everybody's gripes.

i agree with there policy of stopping drug crime

drugfags btfo

oh, poor russianbro, are they obstructing your business?

Not fucking telling you

What? I like those guys.

you better