We fucked up with Bitcoin

We fucked up with Bitcoin.
We fucked up with Etherium.
So let's not fuck up now.
JSE will be new standart in web monetization. Multi billion market. So there's a good chance it will be BIG.
You don't need high-end GPU or CPU, mining is equal for everyone.
JSEcoin will be listed on exchange in 2018. So we still got some time to mine coins with low competition before general audience turns in.

If you want to register with my referall, i will get 3.5 and you will get something too
coins from this - jsecoin com/o/?a=43710
If you don't - jsecoin com

Anons from previous threads were kind enough to use my ref so if someone rolls trips i will transfer them 25 JSE coins. Don't forget email.

Also today they optimized hash algorithm, hash/s increased by 5 times. So mine dem coins while there's almost no competition.

Other urls found in this thread:

jsecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>jsecoin com
checking user, thanks for the tip. Looks interesting

email: [email protected]

I'm interested but I can't find this calling on any exchange. What's its current value?

use my referral link jsecoin com/o/?a=44111

there is pretty much no current value now because it will only launch in the start of 2018 so now its just starting up
my ref if anyone is interested ( add dot before com)
jsecoin com/o/?a=43785

Currently have 4.485 coins. Been mining for a day or so.

Bump, I'm interested where this could go

Used your ref link OP

How about you use my referral link?
jsecoin com/o/?a=43621

stop posting this shit every hour u faggot

you're the faggot for being enough on Sup Forums to notice

kek'd

Dat INSPINIA theme

what's your hash rate acceleration at? where should I leave mine?

My hash rate is usually around 8000. You can run it mining from any device. You'll need to leave the tab open though or the hashrate drops to 20-30.

Is there a wallet or any shirt for these coins?

So what's the rate for 1 JSE?

The wallet is held within your account at the jse coin website. No separate wallet needed

Their estimated value is 1 dollar

Damn. I need to get on this shit.
But what's stopping from just creating many accounts, then sending the bonus JSE to one account?

Jsecoin isn't on the exchange until Q1 of 2018, but the starting value will be 1 JSE = 1 USD, and is predicted to rise rapidly

in regards to leaving the tab open, leaving it in its own window seems to be working for me

1. People are lazy.
2. Cookie tracking.
3. investment may fail.

You could try that. Send screens if you're successful

hey i referred from a prev. thread, i was the user that was called a fag coz he thought it was a self-bump
>'hey user i did the referral thing for ya'
my average hp/s is 8-9k but once i got my max to 28k by upping the page file ;)

▲▲

I hope bitcoin goes down more I’m glad can’t wait to get some more etherum and bitcoin and watch it go sky high

They have some shit on their site where they explain what will happen to accounts that do that.

Its worth nothing.

But you get free malware before you even sign up.

So, the max hashrate I can get is 12,000 but it is only at 3x acceleration. Is there an internet speed cap or something?