I'm 18 and my HS experience sucked. Any tips on how to make college/university not suck

I'm 18 and my HS experience sucked. Any tips on how to make college/university not suck

Other urls found in this thread:

camsexter.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You make it swallow, famalam

Don't go lol especially if you can't afford it

I kinda have to in order to be able to get a proper job.

Suit yourself, enjoy being a debt slave for 25+ years

What field you going into? Any job prospects or you just going so you don't upset your family?

Well in my experience university was better then anything that i had experienced before, only slightly better, but it was.
Hangs mostly together that nerds study nerd shit and it's fun to have someone to talk shit with about anime tiddies and other important things.

I'm thinking engineering since it's really fun, interesting and it pays well

Ok but be diligent, I know plenty of Cal Poly SLO graduates who are having trouble finding work out of college in engineering, and these people were the top of their class

Don't go to college. Go to a trade school instead. The over abundance of college grads vs jobs has left skilled labor in dire need of more hands.

School for 6 mo. to 1.5 years. Debt is usually paid off by employer under a working contract. You'll be making money hand over fist.

Enough to buy a house, car, support a family, send kids to a good school.

>debt slave

Marx pls go.

Student loans in America are shit, all colleges are full of libcucks complaining about what they signed up for fuck off

Good choice. Anything in MINT is actually fine, but you'd need a personal desire to do nature sciences or math, otherwise those won't work. Informatics and engineering can be learned "without being born for it".

By not going
Get an apprenticeship

Trade school sounds like a great deal actually. I'll check it out. Thanks for the advice user.

Trade schools are a thing.

I studied the nature and science program on the gymnasium (Swedish equivalent of HS) so that should be no big deal hopefully

Smoke weed in class, it helps you stay awake and everybody thinks you're the coolest

Get yourself an ugly girlfriend. Doesn't have to be ugly necessarily, but I'm guessing you're too beta to get a not-ugly girlfriend. Having a girlfriend will improve your social standings and give you confidence. I got a girlfriend, not ugly, but probably only a 7/10. Dated her for 3 years, started working out, shaved my beard, stopped playing games, started going out. Dumped her with confidence at an all time high. Just do it OP

Unless you really have a passion for some specific subject I wouldnt recommend uni. It really sucks you in to the point you miss a lot. (Unless you are a normie casually visiting Sup Forums, doubt it)

Yeah actually, but it isnt instant. When you get there, focus more on your classes. If youre smart and do good, ppl will notice it and be drawn to you. Youll become the token smart friend and prob pull a few girls unless ur hideous.
College is nice bc ppl are a bit more serious, but not too much so

false, but good luck failing out in 1-3 years

Start to spend time with yourself even if it sounds boring and find out what you want. Im talking about respect money fame. The big topics that everybody somewhat wants. With the difference that you realise what you want the most. For me it was beeing respected after beeing the cuckboy in school. Also I didnt want to be a dick like the people were to me so I became the guy who is useful and interesting by beeing interested in almost anything.

Also what may be useful to you is get calm. No idea why, but a calm mind is much more clever than a stressed one. Even if you are stressed. Force yourself to be calm and relaxed to people and yourself. We die alone after all. Even when something embarassing happens to you you stay calm that is the environment for a healthy mind.

I wish somebody would have told me this and much more when I was asking this myself. May it be helpful to you user.

When loli gets this real, lock the doors camsexter.com

Good advice user. I'll definitely try to be more calm and not think as much about if I'm gonna embarrass myself or what people think.

Do what you want to do. Don't be influenced by society.

I thought my HS sucked, got bullied and such but now I'm a path that I look forward to investing to.

None of the things I seek during my HS/some what college really made me happy and I think that's what some people don't realize.

Good luck.

if you didnt have the social skills to have a good time in high school, its highly unlikely that college will go any better.

good luck.

adding on to this..

This is the first step. It IS boring and a lot of the times you distance from toxic people so you can focus on your path.

dont get stuck there longer than you intended to be

Take good physical care of yourself (eat well, work out, get enough sleep)
Learn to manage your time
Be social with people with whom you expect nothing but fun (ie. don't go to a party to get laid, go to a party to have fun). This can be counter-intuitive, like trying not to focus on results in order to maximize results. I can't really teach you to do this over the internet. Only tell you that it's a really important trait to learn.

So I should just go with the flow and hope for the best instead of focusing on some goal like getting laid.

youll benefit more from a decent social circle rather than just befriending random chads that wanna bang girls

Yes. Case in point, I was talking to a buddy recently who was telling me about a friend of his in another social circle who all the women in his social circle hate. He goes to every party and spends all his time talking to girls. Doesn't play beer pong, doesn't talk with guys he doesn't already know, doesn't talk to girls who are there with boyfriends. He is SO PAINFULLY TRANSPARENT to these people. And so my friend has just stopped inviting this guy to stuff. Just go out, have fun, and let things happen. I'm not saying don't try at all. I'm just saying make it a secondary priority. Women don't like to be targets. They like to have fun and to be around fun people, and being targeted as a sexual partner is flattering but not really all that fun.