I live in a shitty apartment and make 12 an hour. What can I do to make more money besides college or military

I live in a shitty apartment and make 12 an hour. What can I do to make more money besides college or military

Be white

Sell blood /cum / drugs

make 3 or 4 kids and live off the government programs. you get more for being black or mexican

Well, this sounds rooted in facts.

be a gay for rent.

I used to do that as well to get money to buy drugs... It's not that bad as most men cum in a few minutes anyhow..

I agree

Trades job. If you're not a retard you should be able to get hired as a carpenter's helper for 15/hr. Pick up some skills, start doing your own side jobs under the table and pocket 30/hr for those.

Invent a time machine.

Suck a dick. Rob a guy. Swing around a brass pole.

In a thread last night a guy was talking about turning his wife out for rent. Very interested. How do you find arrangements like this?

I make 40 bucks for sucking some guys dick for 5 minutes.

I lived a wild life going from crackhouse to crackhouse...

Often (older ) gay guys show up there (non addicts) to pick up the down and out ., the homeless the addicts etc to have sex with them (men and women)

they also often go to the homeless shelter and soup kitchen to pick up bums..

at a certain point you get their number.. you see them more often.. they introduce you to their gay friends etc..

If that positively affects your pride and quality of life as well, enjoy. Also, you have to line up a few consecutive dicks. I charge 35/he, so if I work a ten hour day under the table I pocket 350. You would have to suck nine dicks and feel good about yourself to outdo that.

Gay for Pay.

not really, but I need the money to survive really

roommates?

But there are other ways to make money and also feel good about yourself. Why advocate this way if you don't feel good about yourself?

lol how fucking stupid are you niggers. Unless you mean scandinavian, WHITE, you aint getting shit, it has nothing to do with races.

Stupid niggers being stupid niggers. Get a fucking job, grow up. Maybe we will consider not lynching all of you gook chink nigger fucks again.

Keep an eye out for casting calls for extras in your area. You can get paid a couple hundred bucks to just hang out on set all day and be in the background of movies or shows.

If you know fashion, especially women's fashion, look at thrift stores. Most of it is crap but every once and a while you'll find very high end items for dirt cheap. Resell on eBay.

orly
how did you find clients? how much did you charge?

See:
Depends really from person to person... rich guys you can charge a lot.

Some people have more money than sense... ''how much do you want to pay me'' and you get a reply ''I give you 200 to do this or that'' ... 15 minutes later you are 200 richer..

Also I have sex in exchange for crack cocaine. Once a guy bought me 500 bucks worth of crack.. all he wanted was to have a carrot shoved up his ass.