XRP (Ripple) is the best cryptocurrency for value/potential right now easily. only trading at about $1...

XRP (Ripple) is the best cryptocurrency for value/potential right now easily. only trading at about $1.03 and could realistically end up in the hundreds or thousands like bitcoin and others have! If you are just starting in crypto you need to get Ripple (XRP)

Other urls found in this thread:

camsexter.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums has a place for business/finance talk not sure Sup Forums is where you wanna be but I do agree Ripple is one of the best ones to get i have been looking into it myself

Someone tell me the easiest way to get it please. With USD step by step

Stop talking shit. Ripple's market cap is huge.

nice try, scam-chan. nobody wants your fake crypto garbo

100,000,000,000 XRP were created when Ripple was founded. They will not make more or less. XRP is destroyed every time a transaction occurs on the network so the amount of XRP decreases over time. They can, theoretically move the decimal point to create more or less XRP however this would not affect relative XRP holdings.

The amount of XRP and be see here: www.ripplecharts com

XRP is not mineable but an incentive program for market makers will be announced soon.

Ripple is focused on selling their software to banks and financial institutions. They are also trying to sell XRP to these same agents. Individuals can buy and own XRP but it is not offered on as many exchanges as many other altcoins.

Most altcoin enthusiasts dislike Ripple/XRP because of the perception that it is centralized.

kys faggot

Step 1. Kys
???
Profit

Bought 20 @ .70 and just bought $150 more

I wonder who stands behind Ripple.

safest, easiest way (the way i did it and found it easily) is to make a binance account and coinbase account. buy LTC or ETH on coinbase (NOT BTC bc of fees) and then you need to transfer the LTC or ETH over to binance where you can sell it for BTC then use the BTC to buy XRP (ripple). it sounds confusing but with what i said and some easy google searches you can figure it out easy. also agree ripple is one of the ones worth it for sure

the god damn jews thats who

bought $600 worth when it was at 0.65. Its only going to go up and in couple years could be looking back on it like ppl are with bitcoin realizing they easily coulda made millions if they bought when it was this cheap

i can easily see ripple hitting $100 at some point and it can rival bitcoin and others highly priced

My sentiments exactly

XRP and LTC are prob the two with most potential honestly. XRP cost $1 LTC cost $300 right now so can obviously benefit from XRP the most

You spelled LTC (Litecoin) wrong. Also recommend REQ, XRB and NEO.

yea would not surprise me they are gaining a lot of steam too moving clearly in the right direction and itll only go up as crypto becomes more mainstream

It's not about coin value, it's about market cap.

When loli gets this real, lock the doors camsexter.com

>2 new posts
but the coin value going up will lead to my selling my XRP when its north of $1,000 per to buy my yacht

Admin