If you died how long would it take to someone to find you Sup Forums

if you died how long would it take to someone to find you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLp2LmaTEmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would I give a fuck? I'm dead remember

good point

On the same day I'd imagine.
I live with my parents because I'm a sad fuck, and spend all my time alone in my room shitposting on Sup Forums...
But they'd notice I'm not going out in the garden to smoke a joint and probably check up on me.

probably a few hours

my misses would come if i didnt call or answer the phone, ive had friends sprint to my house when they've heard me having a seizure before on skype and discord.
probably very little time.

Sounds like you have really good friends

yes i do, i truly live a blessed life surrounded by positive people.

If it weren't Christmas time I imagine my Mom would come check on me at my apartment after 24 or 48 hours of not responding to her call or texts. Now we only talk a couple times a week so I could be laid out on the couch for 5 or so days before being found.

one or two weeks if im not on holiday

one rike one prair

Right now? Maybe 60 seconds. My wife and kids are right in the other room.

Worst case scenario it might take until morning.

12 hours to 1 day

I work with my mother so she would find out. Part of my hope she calls the police if I died at my place, I wouldn't want her to see me dead.

A week at most. If I dont show up for work tomorrow, my co-workers will think nothing of it and my boss will be absolutely furious. Authorities would be at my door either tomorrow evening or a few days later. Only one who will try to find out where I am is my boss, and she would only want to get me back to work.

I dont have friends (literally, unlike edgy teenagers, i really have zero friends. No one to talk to) and havent spoken to my family in a decade.

If your answer is anything less than days, you have a better social life than me, grats.

He’s not dead, just a passed out abo.

4 days 5 hours 32 minutes and 15 seconds

1-2 weeks

About 4 hours probably.

within 24 hours

Well I have kids so like, 1/2 a second because they never leave me the fuck alone

Ha, fag!

It would have been a great idea if y was a good fit in your life and that you had a good experience in the field of business

This!

If I died right now? An hour or two, tops three.
Back home with parents because I just broke up with my fiancee and now I have nowhere to go but my parents place since I've alienated most of my friends.

If I did it myself? 24 hours - never. I would blow my brains out in the swamp out front for easy cleanup and biodegradation. I hope no one fucks up my last will that nature welcomes me back into its eternal embrace. God damn I hate people.

1 or 2 weeks. My cat will eat me in the meantime.

12hrs absolute max

dead inside count

thread

is that lane stanley?

It could actually be many years. I'd porbly just be a skellington.
>live alone, house is paid for and detached so no one will smell anything.
>all bills are direct debit and my account has enough to pay for utilities almost forever.
>all comms are online
>family gone
>friends, umm no.
>don't work or go to anyplace I'd be missed.
>if anyone found me it would probably be a bugler
>this is central Londin, 2017

kek

I don't know.
I call my parents once a week but they live 18 hours away, I work mostly from home so at least a week before anyone really got worried.
I'd guess between 4-10 days.

About 4months. Rent is set to direct pay from my account, as are most my other bills, and with my small savings we'd make it to month 3 before I had no rent money, so about 1 month after that at most before landlord shows up to kick me out and finds me.

If he spends some time looking through my stuff he'll find 5k in 20$ in my little safe, and a couple grand in electronics.

Don’t live alone, got roommates, so not long.

12-48 hours

Depends on where I would. In and around my apartment: by morning. In bed: Either by morning or late afternoon.

they wouldnt

> "... it would probably be a bugler ..." ;

Playing : " The Last Post " ?

youtube.com/watch?v=GLp2LmaTEmg

Poppyposter, nice one

0-6 hours

One of the sad fucks that can't have friends because you have to the your gfs little bitch?

it depends where I was when I died.

At this point, I would be found in about 4 hours. Girl comes home at that time. I wouldn't really want her to have to find me though. I'd rather someone else had to deal with that shit than her.