How the fuck does wood pierce threw adamantium Sup Forums

How the fuck does wood pierce threw adamantium Sup Forums

His body was rejecting the adamantium because his healing factor was failing. Besides, it pierced his heart.

Yeah but how can would break threw the hardest metal known to man (in the marvel universe)

Woops i mean wood

Like i get the adamantium was making him sick but it didnt become fragile or weak

idk i decided to visit movies more often, this was the second movie i went to, never been since it put me off so much. shitty movie

Break what? It's going thru his belly, not his ribcage.

I'm guessing it went between his ribs and pushed the bones out of the way instead of breaking them

you do realize that ribs have gaps and the wood pierced those gaps to his heart

just because he got adamantium on his skeleton doesn't mean he somehow had an adamantium place on his chest like some kind of one piece armor.

why did they have to get to that border of whatever state? Saw this in theaters, never really followed comics or anything so i didnt understand some things i think

The adamantium protected his bones against breakage. Everything else was rekt when he'd get hurt but he'd heal back quickly. The tree stump rekt his guts and with the adamantuim poisoning, he'd been losing the ability to heal. So really, other than poisoning him, the adamantium was irrelevant. He died from internal injuries he couldn't heal from anymore.

Because Lara is an illegal alien and they needed to get to Canada where Justin Trudeau could suck her (not gay) cock

Nice dubs but yeah i was just a little confused thinking the stump broke through his bones or something
This

wow, a fucking animal died...

totally fake, doesn't look real to me.. i think wolverine is still alive

He deadass dead niqqa

Why are you Sup Forumsrats arguing over this?
This is the type of shit that makes me wanna migrate to Sup Forums
Why do you give a shit?
Logan was a good movie... End of!

Fuck off, Sup Forumstard. Sup Forums never wanted you anyways.

Fuck off underage faggot.
I'm 1 of the lego bricks still holding this Sup Forumsoard together.
What did you ever do?
>Hurr durr, I deposeted spoidermon.
GTFO!

>log

You're retarded

the girl is wolverine now. the future is female

>I'm 1 of the lego bricks still holding this Sup Forumsoard together.

an hero

How would adamantium make him sick when it is inviolable and thus gives off nothing?

It's better than stainless steel, which is similar in that sense, which is why it's used in the body.