I got 666$ to spend. What would you like for Christmas?

I got 666$ to spend. What would you like for Christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Dazzleflash/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060022023
steamcommunity.com/id/tenaciousdoubled/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/id/Level69Mage/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036919904
steamcommunity.com/id/thismotherfuckerhasalink/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitcoin

666$

they are billions

I want this video game!

Dodgecoin

The logging of Sixx: Throat of the wild

Morrowind tbh

Witcher 3

Creamy...

I would like Battlefield 1 Revolution for Christmas

Post your steamy's

Kingdom come:deliverance

Neir automata please!

XxCloggedThroatxX

Witcher 3

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060022023

Could someone please get me any of the crusader kings 2 dlc's that I'm missing, money is short at the time. Thanks

player unknown battlegrounds
steamcommunity.com/id/Level69Mage/

Miesya :-) is me not the other guy

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036919904
I would like divinity original sin 2 since it looks cool and is ln sale

Reminder that antilogposter is a 41+ year old lardass kissless virgin with a self righteous urge to reply to every steamy logpost and has no friends. He reaks of urine and severe butthurt; a truly pathetic individual who thinks he is doing the world a service by telling everyone how awful he thinks logs are. He will die alpne in a pile of jizzed in tissue paper and empty Chinese takeout boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his pet rat, who only likes him because he gets to eat the scraps of Chinese food that this slob drops everywhere when eating. Logs slide down your throat.

steamcommunity.com/id/thismotherfuckerhasalink/ Wolfenstein would be nice

>can you get BATTLETOADES

reminder that logposters are all on welfare because they're gelatinous fat fuck faggot wheelchair welfare men. our taxes pay for this autism

Could someone please get me any of the crusader kings 2 dlc's that I'm missing, money is short at the time. Thanks.

Witcher 3 please