I'm so fucking pissed off right now...

I'm so fucking pissed off right now, I spent a lot of money that I saved up for something on Ebay so I could just have one fucking thing for xmas. but the asshole selling it decided to cancel the order and refund it. but I did'nt get the fucking refund and now I'm really fucking sad and angry. I hate being poor and I can't even fucking work because I have a fucked up back and insomnia. I'm so fucking done.

Thx for sharing. Bye!

nice blogpost

You didn’t get what Christmas was about. It’s about buying things for others and seeing there joy. You got selfish and got what you deserve. I gotta bad back and insomnia and I still work fucking pussy

Why do I stay here with you miserable fucks

I know people like you and I know you're full of shit

people are garbage , you should expect hardships in your life

How is saving my own money and trying to be happy selfish?

Wow everyone on the internet can now confirm your faggotry

I don't understand?
Ebay+money-money=money
Ebay have spent alot of time and cucking people into makeing sure that is the case.
What is you pecrific problem OP?

>Spend $40 on thing
>seller decided they don't want to sell thing
>They cancel the order and give refund
>I don't get refund
>REEE

How did you not get a refund? Why haven't you taken it up with their support? They usually side with the buyer.

This. Like.. what kind of retard are you OP, that you're just going to accept that someone has stolen your money?

Contact Ebay, contact Paypal. You'll get your money back.

I will, but I didn't use PayPal. I used debit card

I still don't understand how you managed to F it up though?
I mean I hopefully got a No4 Burger deal coming from some guy called Eric.
I've never heard of Eric.
So I don't trust Eric
That mistrust made me not pay Eric upfront.
1 of 2 things will happen tonight
1) I get 2 cheese burgers 1 chicken burger, 3 fries and a bottle of fanta to share between me, myself and I.
2) I don't and I go to sleep

>I used debit card
I found the problem here guys!
OP is a little bit special.

?

SEE!
I told you guys he was 5 cans short of a 6 pack.

Dont listen to this Idiot. If you save money you can buy nice things. Sorry to hear that op

Thank you

Just spam this nigga and threat him with your lawyer

It would be understandable if he'd done this on a similar website in a third world country. You can just kiss your money goodbye. It's almost as if OP has money to burn and wants to do it.

Saved up $40 and now you’re broke.
Damn dude, I would be pissed too if I was scrounging for change that long and couldn’t get it back.

honestly fuck eBay. I've had nothing but problems every time I try to use it for buying and selling

So I am worried about making my rent next month and faggot OP wants to die over 40 bucks? Go ahead and an hero, save some oxygen.