/thread

/thread

I agree hole hardedly

Canadian here. I'm astounded the US can't do anything about their DAILY mass shootings. Fuck we still mourn mass shootings that happened in 1984 because they're so rare and tragic. How can you fags live with the reality that there is literally a mass shooting EVERY DAY in your country?

I support common sense gun control, nobody needs a fully semi-automatic AR-15 like the ones ISIS use.

>DAILY

>fully semi-automatic AR-15 like the ones ISIS use

Guns are essential to the defiance of unjust rule.

go fuck your sister fucking redneck

fuck off all i wanna do if kill faggots but there is so many steps just to get a bolt action rifle or pistol id only get like ten kills before they all run away its pathetic

yes nigger also if youre hunting some wild pigs or bears you should use only bow or machete , bear doesnt have chemistry

only those weapons which power comes from users muscles are not gay and honorless

Why so upset. :'(

but wait a second what about those countries which contain wild niggers mexicans and muslims ? you have to defend yourself from barbarians

These threads are all b8, right? Just meant to reinforce the second amendment here in the US?
>inb4 someone implies the rest of the world matters

fuck off

OP, drugs are illegal and yet we still have them.

OP should be banned

Come and get 'em.

And I mean you, yourself. Don't send another man to do your dirty work.

this is now a gun control mockery thread
Git ur infographics, here!

Who else thinks we should ban all metal and wedge-shaped objects?

I feel like I'm one of the minority of britfags that is actual in support of guns.

I genuinely don't see what the problem is? Mentally ill people killing people with guns doesn't make guns the issue.

I know this is baity as fuck, but do you not see how many people have been attacked with trucks/cars/vans etc.

Guns aren't the problem, a very small amount of people are. I blame the system for not catching them before they act.

statistic says you have ~360 mass shootings every year

the problem is everyone already has a fuckload of guns and ammo and making them illegal wont make them magically disappear , bandits will always keep guns , the only solution is producing 326 million killer drones to follow everyone and exterminate if someone grabs a gun when he shouldnt
in other words those cunts are fucked and cant fix it

trying this hard
so adorable

why do you care?

stay mad kid

why such a tool?

via google
ban google lol

so?

holy satan why this cunt wrote that in 6 steps , you just have to mix it all

I agree.
Every man, woman, and child in the world should be carrying a tactical nuclear rocket launcher.
True eutopia.

>I folded a small piece of paper...
the last step isn't even relevant lol
just goes to show you that being concise isn't a required skill for making infographics

>all guns
>can't exterminate pest species anymore
>boar and other animals breed out of control
>farmland and forests ruined
>people have no food
>but at least nobody is armed as they starve to death

>muh guns
Outlaw Plumbers

Go hang out in New Orleans after midnight without a gun. See how that works out for you, Asshole.

you can't /thread your own thread... fucking bait. 2/10 getting me to reply

>implying you can't use a mousetrap scaled up to boar-size
Jesus, can you imagine the force needed to set that trap? You'd need a car and a pulley system lmao

>landmines

Signed

>Go hang out in New Orleans after midnight without a gun
Do that every night, Upper Chartres street here. 24 years, never had any trouble.

everything else I have is lame or irrelevant
Peace be with you, Sup Forumsros.

nah the thing is you cant shoot "/thread" to your own post

tho wtf start a thread and instantly end it ? anyway currently theres nothing more interesting goin on than this lil trollin

>statistic says you have ~360 mass shootings every year
~359 are gangland shootings and no one cares about those. Glad to see this shit bait thread is doing so well, there is a new one every 5 minutes. Embarrassing.

hey look, you made another one of my infographics semi-relevant
here you go

Ur a nasty peice of shit posting crap like this. Just remember this in ur life asshole. KARMA IS A BITCH.

"For scientific purposes only"
l
m
f
a
o

And you. KARMA BITCH.

And you lowlife bitch. KARMA COMMING FOR YOU

People would just move to muzzie trucks of peace, wouldn't work