Superpowers/Superobjects thread

Superpowers/Superobjects thread

timestop always

Super object you say?

Telekinesis. I would shake the earth around and destroy every man made structure.

So let's compare:
1) Rape corpse like chicks and steal shit.
2) Fuck chicks and roofie them.
3) Have an orgy with yourselves.
4) Hands free fapping.
5) Rape.
6) Walk through walls of someone and rape him.
I see a pattern here.

A pattern in your brain? Oh ok

Kek

>Telekinsesis
>Catapult the world into the sun

REEEEEEEEEEE

Exchange is overpowerd as fuck so obviously that.

Guilt free masturbation

Ascendancy. Get everything I want.

1. Gender switch
2. Suck lots of dick
3. Profit

How the fuck do you stop time for an hour if time is stopped

Anyways, telekensis provided I can lift any mass any object and at varying forces, say, be able to fire a bullet from my palm, stop a train etc

I think a way to put a balancer on the telekinesis (other than the 50ft limit) would be to link the force exerted to strain it causes on your brain.
Stuff like stopping a train at full speed could cause a brain hemorrhage or something like that.

Yeah I assumed that it wouldn't apply to objects you couldn't normally lift, and applied the same amount of pressure to your body just not physically.

Ascendancy isn't balanced, so probably that. Could literally control world events if you timed it right, and the one hour recharge wouldn't necessarily be enough time to undo your powers.

I've always liked to pretend that whatever I pick, other people also get to choose. So for this example, 5 other randomers also get the powers, and we could either work together or be enemies, depending on their goals. In this case, mind control obviously has the others beat.

>Ectoplasmic.
>Walk into the vault.
>Collect for 10 minutes.
>walk out

If money is the incentive, why not just ascendancy to make people give you money for free. And if sucking dick is the incentive, why not ascendancy for only the finest dicks to suck.

Use copy cat,
You won't know who is who
Clones all think they're real, you get killed when you too late notice you controlled a clone, or when clone user dissolves that clone immediately, rendering you useless and in a 1v2 clones while he chills back and watches

Is that all you can think of? What a primitive human you are. Are you black or half black?

ANTI HUMAN SHIELD OH MY GOD YES PLEASE

Man if I could stop time... Put yourselves in the shoes of the girls. She's minding her own bussines and suddenly her mouth tastes like mad dick lol

>CopyCat
Only if I can absorb their information.
OP as fuck, literally quadruples your learning speed.

Otherwise Telekinesis for easy money
>Lift a giga-ton weight attached to a dynamo
>Drop it for 10 jigga-watts of electricity

Ascendancy is equally powerful, but boring because you don't produce anything of value.

The ability to send my conscious to host bodies in other dimensions while keeping the rational thought process and knowledge of the characters lore but still be in total of the body allowing me to basically do anything i want.