Ask an annon trying ecstasy as self medication for my depression anything

Ask an annon trying ecstasy as self medication for my depression anything

>XTC for depression eh?

are you rolling all day every day, seems kind of backwards when the comedown hits

Good luck with future etardation. You will likely end up as fried mind if you will be commited enough to your plan. Embrace yourself for worst mood swings of your life dude.

Don't intend do even monthly, but more like a way to expedite the recovery. My depression has been getting better but my shitty anxiety has been keeping me from doing anything.

>what is microdosing

To treat depression you don't take 150mg bombs every 5 hours

If you’re not full of shot it’s going to make shit worse, better off with mushrooms and 5htp

What's the dosage?

I mean like no really doing it for the high, but more for the possible afterglow with a moderate dose.

Are you prepared for your depression to worsen, and for your seratonin to be burnt out forever?

100mg few hours ago and 100mg more half an hour ago.

>5htp

Propably going to try LSD sometime soon. 2C-B really made me be pretty 'normal' for two weeks after.

Microdosing mdma does nothing for depression since you just start running out of serotonin after like 16 hours

...and how often are you doing this? If regularly, it'll really fuck you up. Ideally you want to microdose frequently, not take 200mg a day every now and then.

lol its going to make your depression worse

Mix with 5htp kek

see->
so trying not to run out of serotonin but trying to get a suitable dosage to get a nice afterglow.

I would recommend doing LSD or Mushrooms for depression, MDMA is nice for PTSD (works best in low doses, around 80mg)
how ever I do see how MDMA might work against depression as it can make you love yourself more and appreciate your own personality more.
Good luck user, I hope you find lasting happiness.

what is a cheap way to get high to avoid depression?

i think you are overdoing it, roll once-twice a month, you cant treat depression by forcing happy juice, i had to try 2 different medications to find the right one for my hyper-anxiety that led to my depression, also depression is natural find the cause for it and change it

why don't you try Kratom?

>self medicating
For
>self diagnosed depression
Makes sense, do you have green hair and diabetes as well?

Great way to get serotonin syndrome, shouldn't take 5htp with md only after. Besides there is no way 5htp would create enough serotonin due to how potent mdma, 5htp is a weak drug

You replied to my post twice. You're dosing yourself same as clubgoers, but they're using recreationally. Your brain is going to fry brah

Won't help ya.
Prolly make it worse.
LSD or shrooms on the other hand.

Have a professional diagnosis and have been on medication for ~3 months.

A painkiller? For depression?

fucked that one up, was going for

Fair enough then.

fish sticks and quinoa, bruh

Totally unexpected reaction on Sup Forums.

and I'm 90kg so I was intending to do just 100mg, but after the initial high I was fast back to pretty normal, so went for the other half.

Karton really lifts you up.
Anyone with depression should give it a try.
It changed my life.
I got addicted to it but it definitely changed my life.

Don't really know anything about kraton and it's hard to find here. But LSD and shrooms are really easy to get so going to try those also.

Only 3 months? It take 6 weeks to try with one medicin.
Why would you need to elevate dopamine?
Have you ADHD or what?

Not sure if thread is serious but care with your anxiety and mdma, I have bad experience with the combination

Span the dosage out, I binged for a week day on day off and I was at around 400 mg by the Saturday for a minimal high. My head was in bits for weeks, really snappy and irritable (totally opposite of normal).

I dove love rolling on xtc though (md preferably) such a good vibe when you smoke on it too.

I'm on my second medication and it started to work pretty fast. Have anxiety but don't know about AHDH. Would not be surprised

why are you such an idiot?

I've done MDMA before around a year ago and didn't have any problems whit my anxiety

Mensa said 127, but don't really know what makes me an idiot for you.

Actually went to by weed from a friend and ended up doing my holiday shopping at the same time.