Ask a legally diagnosed pyschopath anything

Ask a legally diagnosed pyschopath anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

sharecare.com/health/personality-disorders/how-is-psychopathy-diagnosed
psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201610/diagnosing-psychopathy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell us how to make plastic explosives using nitromethane and ammonium nitrate

How does it feel to have to validate yourself through an anonymous message board full of neckbeards?

What's you address?

Whats cum taste like? Faggit

I honestly have no idea. I could only tell ya simple things like making Molotovs or rigging propane tanks to blow. Explosives aren't my fortay.

Pressure cooker
also he said psycho not isis

It doesn't. I'm just doing this as... We'll call it a public service. I couldn't do this with my name involved, it would ruin my public reputation.

Coming soon to a movie theatre near you.

>legally diagnosed
OP is a retard. You don't get "legally" diagnosed, you montrously cringey edgelord retard faggot.

You get "clinically" diagnosed by a doctor.

And besides, you can't be diagnosed as a psychopath before 18.
Go do your homework, kid.

Favorite movie?

Favorite kid's movie?

Ive only tried once out of curiousity. Kind of like raw egg mixed with cheese and salt.

Peewee Herman is that you?

Do you think you will end up killing someone?

forte doesn't have an a or a y in it, fyi, legally diagnosed psychopath

also
>fucking prove it

What hedgefund u work for?

This. Not only is OP a faggot, he’s also clinically diagnosed retard.

double trips holy shit
also kek

Glad to see your abnormal human psych degree is paying off dr user. Well yes you get diagnosed by a doctor diagnoses such as ASPD and pyschopathic personality disorder actually require a doctor assigned by the courts to confirm you have said diagnoses because it stays in their records and it is a factor in courtcases.

>legally diagnosed
As opposed to illegally diagnosed?

Are you sure you aren't autistic?
I thought I was a psychopath until I was told I'm autism.

The dark of course. Heath ledger did a really good job and the whole concept of that movie makes the average man ponder the meaning of reality. As a kid i watched a lot of horror and war movies. Any kids movies i watched got over shadowed by the gore.

You caught me.

>A load of complete bullshit slapped out on a cheeto and Mr. Pibb covered keyboard

No it fucking doesn't require a court doctor.
OP confirmed retard.

sharecare.com/health/personality-disorders/how-is-psychopathy-diagnosed

psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201610/diagnosing-psychopathy

For obvious reasons I can't answer that question directly but I do contemplate the subject of both my own mortality and that of others rather frequently.

Wow you got me on a grammer mistage. You really got me. I'm tying the nose now.

Ha. No I actually work in retail as an assistant manager.

I might be. I just don't feel any real feelings and have a high propensity towards unprovoked violence.

>grammer
I hope to fuck you're trolling

Maybe I'm retarded as you say or maybe i just like laying bait for anons like you and seeing how far it goes... Oh and mr pibb? Jesus man, it tastes like sewer water. If i drink pop it's mtn dew and I'm on my phone not computer.

You wanna mix about 60% ammonium nitrate and 40% nitromethane. splash in some methanol if you want lower your chances of accidentally blasting your face off.

How does it feel to be diagnosed with something that will eventually be a "spectrum" like autism is?
>fellow functional psychopath reporting in
>no edgelords, sociopaths, or children allowed
Psychopathy is not always a bad thing. It has made my life better in most ways, and the ways it doesn't only involve dishonesty to others and their reactions if I fuck up my cover.

>sees him make clear mistakes.
>doesn't get obvious joke
who let their child on Sup Forums?

Are you the edgiest nigger on Sup Forums? Psychopathy is legit p edgy.

samefag op trying to do damage control

Not him or OP
But you're retarded

>ITT: Millennial faggot underage OP thinks being a psychopath is cool.

Do I smell a faggot in here?

>Earth is flat.

Wake up.