Try to download drum one hit sample pack

>try to download drum one hit sample pack

>end up with 500 "DJ loops" of shitty drum tracks and "techno loops" or some fucking cringy bullshit

>every single sample pack that clearly is a bunch of one hits, are just simple samples of fucking basic acoustic drums or old ass drum machines

mother of fucking god

how do nu-faggot musicians synthesize these really punchy drum kicks?

or where the fuck is the fucking samples they are using?

this is getting fucking ridiculous, ive played with synths for years and havent come up with anything close without tediously layering 2 drum machine samples over each other and editing the fucking amplitude envelope and fucking EQ and compressing it all just fucking right

for the love of fuck where are the fucking samples for these fucking nu- drum kicks and snares which sound nearly identical in that they're very fucking punchy and cover a wide frequency range

thanks you useless niggers

jesus christ find your own sound

>"find your own sound"
>every single popular song uses the exact same drum and snare sound for the last ten years and all im asking for is one fucking 1 second sample of it so i dont have to painstakingly craft it with a bunch of samples and synths for 30 fucking minutes for the millionth time because i wiped my hard drive

everyone is such a useless fucking idiot

except you, right? kill yourself

get FL studio, lol
it has popular one hit samples you hear in every dance tune
or find some drum synthesizers that generate kick and snare sounds

Just sample the sound you want, dodo

Why would you want to sound like something that's been done to death

sample what you fucking nigger?

the music that uses it and has a bunch of other instruments covering it up?

why would i change my entire fucking DAW for literally 1.5 fucking seconds of audio samples that i could just sample and put into my own DAW

and wow look guess what happens when i google FL studio drum samples, all i get is a bunch of fucking retarded nigger shit DJ loop cancer

the entire industry uses rougly the same drum sounds now because they're objectively better, they're punchy and cover the entire audible spectrum, they're just hard to make

guess ill download FL studio and fucking rip the fucking 1.5 fucking seconds of audio for the love of jesus fucking christ almighty, fuck this i am not doing this today

>every single popular song uses the exact same drum and snare sound for the last ten years

doesn't post a single example

anyone who listened to music before 2005 and after about 2010 should know exactly what im talking about

mankinds IQ must be dropping at the speed of light

this desu, give us the popular drum hits OP

If it's as common as you say it is, you should be able to find an instance of it where there is no other instrumentation covering it.

Or just kys right now because you're wasting your time making awful music

>i google FL studio drum samples, all i get is a bunch of fucking retarded nigger shit DJ loop cancer
naturally, since you're an idiot
get fl studio, go to packs folder, find one hits directories, copy to your samples folder, delete fl studio.

I listened to music in the 60s then stopped, is the ringo snare drum hit still a trend

>you should be able to find an instance of it where there is no other instrumentation covering it.

>implying i listen to modern nu-male shit garbage music anymore or could bare to for another second

No fucking shit.

>I need this sample that's used in every song, you know the one, come on, you guys know the one I'm talking about, oh shit come on niggers omg come on I don't wanna post a song that uses it tho REEEEEEEEEEE xD

I dunno, I only listen to military marches

>get fl studio, go to packs folder, find one hits directories, copy to your samples folder, delete fl studio.

no shit you pretentious faggot

if you are so good at crafting sounds by yourself, which I hardly doubt by the way, just take a couple days to make 2/3 hits of each kick, snare and hats you want and just use them in any song

If your time is so important to you, #1 gtfo Sup Forums and hit up kvr or gs.
#2 just buy any edm packs from producerloops.com or wherever.

inb4 baaww no monies.

Post one (1) song you've recorded so we can make fun of it please. You sound like you're really bad at music

this or no balls

>doesn't listen to it
>wants the sound

you're a total fag keep going

deleted it all along with the kind of samples i made that im talking about, because computers shit out on me and shit, and im not some fucking loser who goes around cherishing and promoting his garbage amateur music thinking he's gonna make it big, i just make shit and keep making shit and accidentally fucking delete it and keep fucking getting better

dumb soundcloud circlejerking niggers

fuck off you massive cunt, what's your problem?

>get called stupid
>no u
>"fuck off whats your problem"

no u

you seem really angry, OP
have you considered punk or metal?

You sound like a fucking loser

and not very good

keep getting better kiddo

uh huh, unlike the fucking stupid literal niggers i meet in college who rap on a back track or slap some garbage together from a software synth after listening to deadmau5 and shill at all their friends to go like them on soundcloud

yeah my would be drummer is in rehab for heroin

>tediously layering 2 drum machine samples over each other and editing the fucking amplitude envelope and fucking EQ and compressing it all just fucking right
that's what they all do, and it's not that tedious

it is your moral obligation to bust him out and record an EP while on the run

Man.

You suck.

inject gasoline and die daft cunt

he would end up homeless

struck a nerve huh

music is fucking gay fuck it i guess ill keep lifting weights instead

It’s this easy: literally google “xxxtentacion type drum kit”

mark my words though if its ever not gay its because of me

or some other unforeseen genius who comes out of the woodwork who clearly does not exist yet

im not referring to the hip hop drum hit that just has a fifth or seventh harmony bass note on top of the root bass note or whatever

are you trolling or just a very little man?

They literally made a solution to this and it's called Splice where you can audition and choose what single samples you actually want without all the other bullshit

>implying the SoundCloud circlejerk hasn't reached proportions and extremes that could be likened to fucking mental illness

I don’t know what you’re talking about and neither do you. You should be able to manipulate the kick to get the sound you want, i use akai software too
How would you describe the kick you’re looking for in a search term?

Oh nice looks like freesound.org but better I'll have to remember to look there next time but my patience has expired for now, but thanks

>akai software
Oops wrong thread

I'm just saying you can't have it both ways. You can't ask for same sounds and samples that are in every other popular song so you can in turn, make music that sounds the same and then complain about the SoundCloud circlejerk. Even if you're hiding or keeping your work private you're perpetuating the culture you seem to hate. Make your own sounds, buy a kit, do something. This isn't that difficult, you're just looking for somewhere to vent

Sounds like somebody is jealous...