What is an acceptable reason to unleash the Sup Forums army?

What is an acceptable reason to unleash the Sup Forums army?

if we get rewards

Kenny Glenn

When it's got nothing to do with you and is actually funny...

Oh and when Sup Forums decides to stop being such pussies

When a cat gets hurt

>unleashed
Thats your problem. There's nothing holding it back, its a force of nature, it happens when it happens.

Newfag here, what's Sup Forums army?

It's like a flash mob, but of prank calls, doxxing, and hacking.

This, plus stupid garbage like Scientology. Basically Sup Forums has been dead for a decade at this point.

Personal army term got invented like a year ago by edgy kids. There is no army

A thing that isn't yours to personaly use.

If jimmy says he fucked my mom ONE more time on xbox live, I'm gonna unleash the Sup Forums army!

>Personal army term got invented like a year ago
lol nope

the only reason; for the lulz

Shitposter OP
The legions of Sup Forums will only unite when the time is right, and you cannot specify or predict when that time will be

for lulz

I think we should wager war on grape soda. Think about it. Of all the sugar filled fizzy drink flavors to invent you choose the flavorless flesh pods of the grape vine. And then those faggot grapes think they get to be the fruit faced poster boy or booze. Who the fuck eats a bunch a fruit and points to the fucking grapes and goes "these are the best to turn into booze" grapes! Fucking grapes!?!? Shit and niggers like grapes as we know. Fucking weak dicked plums that's all they are even prunes are better than raisins who the fuck chooses grapes over anything maybe they're good for shooting at people for fun but seriously what the FUCKING shit grapes fuck off and suck my cherry flavored nuts

epic lulz

Nypa and all that shit came with kids like a year ago. Its used by newfags and underage idiots. It's one of the most cancerous thing on Sup Forums

supporting chanology makes you a retarded newfag faggot

Has to be random.

Mostly picked from random social media.

Not a great crime so it would go unnoticed if no one made it a big deal.

Need one or 2 anons to start doing research on whatever the target is.

Actually a newfag in disguise

or maybe raiding uncle bob who touched your penis isn’t fun for anyone

the personal army term has been used at least since I got here in 09

Agreed

nypa was easily 08

iwas on triple8 back then

Sup Forums was just the horde we used to exec order 66

Someone give this form but empty

meme magic post number

also triple8 ch is still wordfiltered

make it yourself, nigger

I'd totally join your personal army if it meant I could do something funny and troll people.
Unfortunately though I'm the scarcity here not many other b yards want to do anything anymore.
It's mostly born now, but hey be optimistic, as long as we raise awareness about how much b is becoming then people will wake up and finally start doing things worth while. I've actually seen some change, people are starting to realize and raids are slowly comming back, just be observant and you'll see.

Auto correct?

Yeah