Draw Thread - Now Kiss

Draw Thread - Now Kiss
>Take or give request
>Interact or roleplay with others
>Threadly reminder that you can always git more gud
>Don't be afraid to try drawing a request yourself
>New Drawfriends are ALWAYS desired

TOOLS:
systemax.jp/en/sai/ (PaintTool SAI, ¥5400, nearly all drawfags use it)
clipstudio.net/en (Clip Studio Paint Pro, $49.99, also sorta popular)
medibangpaint.com/en/ (MediaBang Paint, Freeware)
krita.org/ (Krita, Freeware)
firealpaca.com/en (Firealpaca, Freeware)

RESOURCES:
(IC Sticky w/ Drawing Guide for Beginners link)
drawabox.com/ (Learn to Draw)
alexhays.com/loomis/ (Loomis)
If you don't know where to start, start with 'Fun With A Pencil'. Loomis is a meme for a reason.

FIGURES and REFERENCES:
quickposes.com/pages/random
artmodeltips.com/poses/
eggazyoutatsu.net/eng/atarichanDrawer.html
posemaniacs.com/
artprompts.org/ (Art Prompts)

TABLET:
reddit.com/r/stylus/wiki/index (List of Tablets)
Intuos Draw/Art (formerly Bamboo) is fairly cheap and solid ($64/$79 USD Amazon)
Ask a Drawfriend

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

img.booru.org/trashdump//images/8/b75de4325bca6472bac0706e92d80251a93f6690.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Master_and_Margarita
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
orig00.deviantart.net/c9e7/f/2017/329/3/8/hattie_the_cheetah_by_sje2000-dbuvtj7.jpg
camsexter.com
baccano.wikia.com/wiki/Nice_Holystone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Requesting the image on the left side, but with the cheetah girl (she's called Hattie) on the right side

likes a version with a sensual face and without the beret

4th

Could someone draw a two panel pic? On the left side showing an innocent loli wearing a white dress, holding a balloon in one hand and a popsicle in the other one. The setting of the background should be a normal sunny day in a park. The caption underneath should say "Age: 12". The other panel should be exactly the same, except for her having grown into a slutty milf wearing a black dress covered in cum stains, with her big tits and her hairy pussy clearly visible. The balloon and the popsicle she is holding should be dick shaped. Her nipples should be pierced. The setting for this panel's background should be night, with her standing in the middle of a disctrict with neon signs for shops, restaurants and hotels. Also both girls should have a beauty mark. The caption underneath should read "Age 42".

Thank you very much.

Guide for curious new fags

Hey look, repeat requesters already

>quick

Yeah, just look at the TLDR
Faster than lurking

Requesting sasuke eating a mouse

Bonus points if the mouse is either screaming for help or completely limp and dead

hewwo

> for new thread

well alright, im not a native english speaker, this might vary strongly by translation^^

its a promise then.
you are bound by it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Master_and_Margarita

read this one for good and enjoyable russian literature. is basically a much more fun, russian version of faust

but please, I want a New Version

with hattie having a sensual face and without the beret

Okay, I'll repost as well :D

It was in our school program, and I don't remember enjoying it at all, for some reason. My father told me "try re-reading it when you're 40".

pose like this

My definition of repeat requesters:
People who treat Sup Forums drawthreads like the drawthreads from all the other boards.

hi hi how ya feelin

>but please, I want a New Version

Really Fernando?

FUCK OFF

can you make the ref smaller?
a coworker bought me a bottle of wine for christmas so im feelin quite lovely. you?

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

any any request request?

drawname?

draw Pleinair wearing a christmas outfit

Requesting the image on the left

Please, Likes a New version with hattie having a sensual face and without the beret

orig00.deviantart.net/c9e7/f/2017/329/3/8/hattie_the_cheetah_by_sje2000-dbuvtj7.jpg

im an user. names are for avatarfolk??

oh,ok

>754527150
sorry for being late but heres your hex

Whoops fucked that up

thanks for crashing my phone dude

Suck paci

Diaku says hi

whats a paci?
who??? but hello

Betilla's boobs being groped from behind

Characters weren't ment to be "avatars". Sure, a lot of people self insert, but that's usually your babby's first RPG character.

It maitained a healthy distance between artist and character. Your character could be an asshole (and it usually made interactions more interesting and "punchy") and it did not ment automatically that artist is an asshole. It kept some drama off the threads. The fact that drawfags were concentrated on telling the stories of their characters gave them something to do in idle time, reason to interact really, gave something to watch to bystanders, and most importantly - kept drawfags from putting their personal shit to the thread.

One loli request?

> Your character could be an asshole... and it did not ment automatically that artist is an asshole
Sounds like some sort of an excuse to be an asshole, really.

Please likes a New version with a sensual face and without the beret

New drawfiend here

Some people still do this, just not many.

No!

Azusa Nakano kneeing a guy in the balls

loli looking sadly at ground while sitting on a swing, alone and in a sundress. thanks in advance

hoi!

>Not a loli

she's 16

Is a Furry Loli xD

oh a big fluffy boy~~~~~ hewwo~

Do people actually do this shit or do they pretend it's a thing? camsexter.com

Loli is typically a girl that has a body that appears to be 12 to just above toddler age usually, maybe up to 14.

not or but cute!

Pacifier. Ravers and ABDL accoutrement.

lewd this loli

like a bobo?

Bondage and artificial insemination.

Yes.

> to just above toddler age usually
You what. The iconic Lolita from Nabokov's novel was IIRC somewhere between 12 and 14, just starting to bloom, nowhere near toddlers, that's fucked up, man.

Also check out my kaptchka.

That's the point. You manufacture the drama, so people get engaged, but at the end you can brush it off as pretend-play and you don't brew actual long lasting lingering drama stabbin people under user. Even if somebody was stepping on you toes - whatevs, the show went on and you had the reason to punch his character.

suh'

Welcome!
Doing requests

OR - wow nice work! Thanks!

Taking requests? If so, would you be up for doing this one?

Slimey hug

Yeah, I know, it's le Sup Forums maymay, we're all so fucked up and randum here lol. I meant that the term is quite off. A loli is a girl who's just began hitting puberty, not a fucking toddler.

I'll tweak the wording a bit to reflect OCs then
These days seems like some people have a character that they can use for either as the character itself for RP or talking through it to people.

Lolicon =/= Paedophilia
only normies and newfags think they are the same.

Excuse me, I have a weird fetish for the sound of checkout scanners...
Requesting embarrassed boners in the checkout line, character is up to you

I just realized how drunk this drawing looks

I will not be lazy tomorrow i swear

It's ink and paint. Fuck off.

It's the borderline between paedophilia and ephebophilia(?) since as I said, the original Lolita was in the process of becoming a woman, hence the weird mixture of feelings the main hero was expiriencing. In most countries "lolis" would still be under the age of consent, so still technically paedophilia.
I wasn't talking about how certain artists represent it, but simply about the origin of the term.

Nani this thread

Hush, we're doing science!

simple simple requests pls

Henlo!

Cookie or ballgag?
the possibilities are endless!!

I wanna steal your hat.

this?

Bobo and cute pajamas.

>talking through it to people
about what? having opinions, arguing and turning drawthread into your diary is exactly the cancer that is killing drawthreads

Uncertainity removed.

What kinda science?
Henlo.
Cookie.
No, mine.
Ravioli ravioli don't lewd the Santa smol.

pin as superhero and what's her superpower

I will take it from you.

Encertaining the definition of "loli" using literature sources, apparently.

hhhhh

>Taking requests?
sure
>this one?
nope

I can't verify the age of consent in the USSR but Russia seems to hop between 16 and 14 so I guess 16 be a likely guess,
The DSM tends to classify pedophilia at 13 and younger.
Hmm this is hard to call

Come on. You'd look cute.

I'll brush your hair.

Take my Requests Please

you have like ten requests in backlog

Shoot a 40mm grenade rifle at a helicoptor while dressed like baccano.wikia.com/wiki/Nice_Holystone

>>this one?
>nope
Kek

r u drunk?

Lets get some Rs rolling

I think it's 16 at the moment, like in most countries. Some countries (like Italy, IIRC) went for 14, could be the case of southerners bloom earlier.

draw Jun Suzuki's rear pussy

nah thAts weird
okay
yes!