Be me

>be me
>rich family are taking me skiing in about a week
>uncle needs to put me on travel insurance
>hey user, what health conditions do you have?
>ohfuck.jpg
>don't tell him you have depression
>that'll really fuck things up family-wise
>uh yeah nothing really I don't have any health conditions
>no depression here
>no anxiety either

How fucked am I? Can the insurance claim be denied for this?
If it is, will they say which specific conditions I didn't disclose?

Just tell the fuckers that you didn't realize that you were depressed if they begin searching for it, you just thought everyone felt like that

who the fuck cares and how the fuck will they know?

here is a news flash for you, many people hate their lives and dont bitch about it and put on their nice happy fake face for the world.
Why do you want anyone or everyone to know so bad?
quit crying for help and just kill yourself already

But how do I say that when my records say I've seen doctors and shit?

... you din't say anything about doctors you moron...
Just fucking tell your family for fuck sake, shit happens to a lot of people, nothing to be ashamed of.

You're an absolute retard if you think there's even a slim chance of that ever coming up. Are you 14 years old? Do you have a vagina? If neither, you should let your uncle know you have downs syndrome.

> Depression

user the insurance is to make sure you dont fuck up and break a leg or something skiing down a mountain. Just dont fuck up and you'll be fine. They dont care about your mental health, just tell em you are fine.

Not 14, just have no clue how they even check stuff like that

Your family is rich, you get to go on a skiing trip, your uncle cares enough about you to get supplemental health insurance for you.

What do you possibly have to be depressed about? Try not to kill yourself while you are on your trip and you are fine. If you manage to break your leg while skiing, don't tell the doctor you are depressed.

You are a fucking idiot.

welp despite the abuse that's actually put my mind at rest, thanks faggots

Yeah, bro, OP should be bitter like you instead.
Holy shit, kill yourself.

Are you fucking dumb? Insurance isn't there to pay out.

If OP breaks his leg or some shit, they will claim it was due to his depression and he tried to kill himself which will also void the insurance meaning they wont have to pay out.

Fuck off you stupid poor fag, god I hate people like you. You think money is the answer to everything becuase you have a lack of it.

Fucking retard. Money is a tool. It makes certain things better/easier and masks other things. It's not a magic fucking pill.

Fucking faggot do us all a favor and anhero now.

Look at Professor Moneybags over here. Going slumming with us poor folk and handing out life lessons. Choke on a dick.

Well, at least I don't live my life chasing money thinking it will fill some void in my life and make everything better.

... fucking stupid richfags knows nothing about life... Well, how you could? You just think you have problems but actually you dont... faggot

Unless you've been diagnosed already your fine

>What do you possibly have to be depressed about?
>Implying depression has an external cause and isn't merely exacerbated by external events

Jesus, and I thought that kid in the ant thread was fucking dumb. Jump off a tall building. People like you don't deserve to breed.

The fraud itself would void it. That fantasy you have there with the claim of suicide is ridiculous.

awe look at him. he think's he's people

lmfao nice colloquial use of depressed in a thread about medical issues, you dumb shit
I'll just assume that you're the same person because I sincerely hope that there's only one fag running around Sup Forums with a lobotomy.

Can't say that I have ever had a lobotomy. Nice try at comedy though. Those stand up classes are really paying off.