You arent quite as smart as log posters. all of us have a phd in faggotry so you're not quite smart enough to get it...

you arent quite as smart as log posters. all of us have a phd in faggotry so you're not quite smart enough to get it. you're alll faggots Sup Forums cant even meme as hard as i can

A PhD in faggotry is nothing compared to an education from the school of hard knocks

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Logsucker (I suck Andy's Creamy Logs down my fucking throat for those of you who are immature). I draw Log memes on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my gag reflex and playing superior Black Veil Brides albums. (Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Creamy Ones, Rebel Logs,We Suck These Logs)
I train with my throat every day, this superior toilet can suck clean through Andy Sixx's asshole because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other toilet on earth. I earned my anus license sixx years ago, and I have been getting filled with more creamy logs every day.
I suck massive, smelly brown loafs expertly, both girthy, clogging ones and slimy, explosive ones, and I slurp corn-studded ones as well. I know everything about Andy Sixx's personal biography and his Logshido code, which I swallow 100%
When I get my American visa, I am moving to Hollywood, California to attend a Black Veil Brides performance to learn more about their magnificent throat-cramming abilities. I hope I can become a porta-jon toilet for BVB's tour bus or Andy Sixx's personal yard!
I own several hot topic chains and belts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Hollywood, so I can fit logs in my throat easier. I hide in public toilets and suck logs of shit as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to produce a big one as steamy as Andy's.
Wish me luck in Hollywood!

i can only dream of getting my masters from the school of hard cocks

You should get a degree in killing yourself, Dr. Fag.

Well, now that I know it exists, you realize I'm gonna have to try it out, right?

Check out this cool log!!!

proof?
asking for a friend

There’s a new sheriff in town! Logs is the worst meme ever. It’s unfunny and never will be. It won’t ever catch on. Op is wasting his life.

you mean, proof that it exists? or proof that I'm going to invade my asshole and colon with it?

i'm disabled and in a wheelchair i have no life anyway
my friend says he wants to see you use it

Loli bdsm incoming!

Shit, well now I just feel bad. Have warm loli hugs!

more bdsm

A loli’s place is dominating onii-chan’s perverted penis.

>my friend
That's an odd name for your microdick

proof?

Well?

ok mayb i want to see it

Titty milk.

looks like you didnt get the memo

Have me. I'm a love albatross.