Give me a high quality photo of attractive fem and I will photoshop according to request

Give me a high quality photo of attractive fem and I will photoshop according to request.

Img is before, the after is in comments

after

why made her uglier?

No request but show me what you can do

here I fixed it

I'm not a pro and that image is already pretty nice. I dont think I would change anything except maybe exposure.

Is that Foster City in the background?

idk, was taken from another thread

Photoshop out the panties
And the vagina
Replace with attractive feminine penis.

u ok?

Can u make her areolas smaller plz?

Op is kill

here u go user

Can you make her topless or just make her tits bigger?

this girl went to my high school lmaooo i see her on here too often

was fun to photoshop, especially with the high-res. would pregnant 10/10

If you can give me high-res version yes. Thats right on the line of "too shitty" for me to bother with. all the noise is a bitch to deal with

Is this better?

btw, anymore sauce in exchange for my services? she has a nice face

make penis more feminine

here u go. not high enough res for topless. let me know if you want them bigger still, but idk if itll look normal

not doing traps

make me look cool

no amount of photoshop can do that.

I'm sorry.

Very nice, can anything be done with the other pic?

here u go user. this is what kids think is cool right?

shit forgot most important part

can you make her topless? or if not, nipping through her bikini top?

no, quality is too and too many patterns near breasts to make it look believable. at least, with my level of skill.

cum on her face/chest please

cumshop?

totally nude would be amazing but if not just topless??

make tits bigger.

I can try topless. Dont spread it anywhere else though thats not cool ok?

you got it

OP here guys, volume of requests has increased. Expect wait times to go up. I enjoy doing these so I'll continue these threads when they die. Priorities will be given to girls I like so try and post girls as close to original image

unusual request i guess but could you enhance her pokies and camel toe?

If you have a similiar image of her of that day it will help with making the colors look normal. thanks

Cumshop?

yeah man, youre #2 in line and yours is easy. btw, all sexuality is unusual so quit being a faggot about it

ooh tricky but let me try

Hey OP can you shop this one? Ideally take her suit off. Thanks

only other one i could find of her that same day. terrible quality so likely wont be helpful. she's far left

Different angle that you may like better

i did find this one and another from a different day

not all that attractive, but if you can, remove the bra and throw some cum in her face

Tits the same size please

color and lighting has to be similiar. thats what will take up most time correcting, its not making the clothes disappear. Yours might have to come tomorrow for the sake of the other anons. Look for the post around 4pm EST ill use the original as thread IMG

this thread

alright i feel that. appreciate it man!

Would love fake perky tits for the doll on the right? If not, maybe x-ray or bubble?

lol yes sir

here u go user

takes long as fuck to do this. help me out instead of whining?

OP, I know there are others in line. But if you have any quarrels with the difficulty of the shop, let me know. I understand

whoops, my previous post about quarrels was referencing

love it! you rock

What software are you using for this, OP?

know you're probably back logged but cum on face and/or make armpit noticably more stubbly?

not op but thought id give the poor kid a chance

fucking legendary lmao

gave it a go

here u go user

OP here, honestly thats probably better than what I could do lmao.

i wasn't very clear about wanting nipples, but this is awesome. thanks, if you get time I can wait in line for the nipples.

here is more of her cute ass for your work/trouble

OP here, adjusted rest of image lighting to make it more natural looking. not my best but trying to speed things up

That's terrible tbh

if you can do better, go for it

This is garbage lmao

X-ray or tits hanging out

This makes my dick hard

remove bra add tits?

Bump

bampu

op who made fag look boss quick edit not best....

OP, lmao. nice nips bro. YES GUYS I HAVENT LEFT THREAD YET IM STILL HERE STOP BUMP

this is my first cumshop, since I want these to be regular threads keep reposting and as I get better Ill redo this. for now, here u go user

any way to ex-ray bikini?

xrays are probably hardest. cant figure out a quick way to do em that looks even half realistic. they take time. doing cumshops, bigger tits, enhanceing pokies/camels, and other stuff first

tbh it looks like powdered sugar

cumshop

bigger boops

thank u sir. Gonna try to merge OPs with yours

What can you do to her cute face?

Can you make her topless?

If not just remove the bra from this, please

make the boobs more seeable

(OP) yeah its rough. its my first though. gonna try some different techniques and get it down better. expect more delays while I learn guys. And if you whine about it, remember, this is why the REQUESTS is dead.

whatdya want done?

Bigger boobs pls

Cum, lots of it, all over her, please op

Remove her bikini, make her naked

here, is this better? I tried to make it more grainy, got rid of some of the white spread, and made it more magenta/blue to match colors

not op but here you go

Okay, no, but seriously, any kind of like, x-ray or anything on this would be greatly appreciated.

OP again, think I got a good technique down. Okay guys, I'm off for the night. Will restart this thread tomorrow around 11-12EST, repost if you want it. heres final post.

You should have shooped out the blemishes.

bigger boobs

which ones? I started adding freckles but point em out and Ill change. probably gonna keep her going shes fucking hot