Hey racists

Hey racists,

My name is Sarah Bat Sharon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever earned any shekels?
I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of Jewish people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level of antisemitism.
This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was leader of my IDF reserve platoon, and captain of my IDF civil reserve sniper division. What army do you serve in, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Mossad agent boyfriend (He just killed a Palestinian mother & child; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me in my IDF uniform

Lol your such a redneck slut. You talk like a dude, sure your not a trap? You sound racist too

Face lighting doesn't match the body, it's shopped. Otherwise tits or gtfo

Sage bait

hot pasta!

you tried, sometimes that's all that counts...unfortunately this isnt one of those times friendo

Ur setting a bad stereotype for Jewish people. I don't want when people look at me they think of such a faggot snowflake.

Only poor people join the military. Talk to me when you make as much money as I do, broke ass puppet.

nice copypasta
saged and you need to kill yourself.

Sage.

! AFRICANS INVADING THE ISRAEL DEFENSE FORCE INCLUDING THE JERUSALEM LEVEL IN JEWISH WOMEN , AFRICA MUST BE ENDED , AFRICA BAD !

tits
or GTFO

Tits or GTFO

>Tfw no Jewish sheckle grabbing free fighting gf

u a qt 3.14

I am willing to be jew for u

KFC is Jewish too?
Can't boycott.

Khazar milkers or GTFO

>being disney
>supporting jewish people

pick one

'reserve' well done while I am fighting you just carry on at mcdonalds faggot

First off, this is probably bait but I'd like to get my thoughts out.

Second off, this is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. I'm just here for memes, laughs, and pretty girls. I'm all for Israelis and 90% of jews are great, but... there I think we can agree that in the West there are certain stereotypes that exist for a reason. It is clear that you're not one of those people, and so I wish you all the best. Go kill some baddies

walt died. the joos turned his work against itself like they always do. disney = joos.

>the five jooish producers control your mind
>the five jooish bankers control your reality

user, SA, USN reporting. Thanks for the coypasta nigga lmfao

Found the newfags.

Hahahaahha you didn't even post on the right board you dumb faggot, saged.

NANI!! Spacooo kiiikeeee?

Would have that bitch screaming, "I can't feel my legs! Forrest I CANT FEEL MY LEGS. JUST LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE. GOD DAMNIT FORREST DON'T SAVE ME THIS IS MY DESTINY." And my name ain't even Forrest. My dick would leave this cunt with PTSD that, not even experimenting with molly could cure.

You wouldn't be leader of shit without special laws and quotas you dumb count.

Dude wtf if you are going to bait at least make it interesting, I seen this shit a million times don't be such a fagget magget

And you're a kike.

The fucks your point?

Fukken LOL

I bet you're still in diapers, huh?

>facepalm.jpg

I haven't seen this many newfags since the day this site was launched

Lmao is this supposed to offend people? No one gives a shit about your stupid army achievements you dumb egotistical bitch. Nice bait though.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

KFC is superior than palestinien shitskins

MFW when this pic is on the first page of Google images for females solider
MFW calling Sup Forums the antisemitism when Sup Forums is more antisemist than this board
MFW this shit is bait

I’m a 1st division infantry second lt. fuck the Jews, 90% of the the shit I’ve seen in Syria is your fucks fault. Israel has no right to exist

All jew males should be killed and all jew women should be raped