If God gave you all of his power, what would you do?

If God gave you all of his power, what would you do?

Make my dick bigger by about an inch in length and half an inch in girth

Fuck everyone

make some new cool animals

Boogers

This.

>Secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

give myself infinite money and abs, what else would I need?

Save humanity from itself instead of watching idly

create Man in my image

Two chicks at once.

Nothing.

i would drive the jews out of their homeland , rain fire and brimstone from the sky , destroy a few particularly gay cities, rape a few bitches and then get my ass handed to me by some iron chariots ...

Good man

I'd give the powers right back and declare myself unworthy.

but if I had to do something with it, I would replace all the related animals on earth with pokemon, and make all the pokemon technology and customs real.

this would be the shittiest version of apocalyptic doom i could imagine .. good job user you doomed us all !

I would Destroy the human race. The shitfest has on long enough

Since I can do anything, I'll suck myself off

I'd rid the world of a few billion people - mostly blacks, mooslums, liberals and then thin out most of the densely populated places.

I'd then let it be known that I'm not to be bothered with day to day stuff. I fixed most of their shit so they can take it from there.

But, I'd also let them know that I don't have a problem with thinning out the herd a great deal more should they fuck it up again.

smite things i guess idk lol

>God

Make alternate worlds:
A REAL flat world for just flat headers
A world just for mudslimes
A world just for lefties
Etc etc etc
It’s what THEY want so I’ll give it to ‘em.
Then they can wallow In their own makings

What a fucking terrible deal. Omniscience immediately hits you and instantly you know everything. What's the fucking use in anything after that? You instantly have experienced everything that has ever happened. What the fuck could you do as a follow up to that shit?

cure aids and cancer
>only if youre not gay

if you read the bible carefully you will notice that god is neither omniscient nor omnipotent. those are made up feats that came much later when the early christians had to compete with islam and judaism as well as plenty of pagan religions and they had to one up each of their gods with made up feats.

I would prove that god isn't real

Prove that God doesn't exist.

Kill myself

technically speaking, omnipotence is one of god's powers, which includes knowing everything, and not being able to experience anything new, so its not a matter of what, its more a matter of when.

Yeah.. because any non-omnipotent being could create an entire universe......
There's no logic there. Any being that could create the universe would have to be all powerful, and even if it were limited, it would certainly be capable of influencing any earthly matter easily enough.
Shit like this is why nobody with a brain takes religion seriously.

God isn't black you nigger lmao

There's far too many things I'd do, I've thought about this way too fuckin much. But Basically set the universe on autopilot, kinda like it is now, but manipulated so the truly horrible stuff doesn't happen.

People who manipulate economies, banking systems, and whom start wars and anyone involved in the processes they start would drop dead instantly and cease to exist.

I'd give people a who had a shitty life a second chance until they get it right, because as I've been raised to know God, its current plan is unfair, barbaric, childish, and selfish. Some people are never given proper guidance, some people are raised and taught against the idea of a proper faith without all the psychotic bullshit.

I'd get rid of diseases, infections, viri, and BAD non beneficial bacteria and remove adultery as a sin. Lives would not be sacrificed by the process of cumming, it would only begin once procreation starts. Another of "God"s bad designs made to catch people being human.

I'd change the human design so the human body doesn't erode in the same way it does now.

I'd get rid of non beneficial pest specie insects.

Get rid of pollution, fix all of man's damage, make the earth never decay, restore any degredation in the earth and moons orbit. etctec.

the question is, if you are all powerful could you make a videogame so difficult you couldn't beat it?

lots of people with brains take religion seriously

Everyone would wake up with they're ass on where the head goes and I would just go around laughing at people shitting and pissing themselves and they're confused movements. I would also probably shoot alot of them for the lulz.

what would you do for all the other inhabited planets? you wouldn't just be god to humans

This is what God should be doing now.

ungay-ify traps

make everyone white

make people fight for my amusement.

yeah, but what would you do with a dick three inches long by one and a half wide?

infinite abs? so you'd look like a giant roll of muscle with tiny arms, legs and a head attached to the back? that is some demon-man-tier weird shit, friendo.

>Make my dick bigger by about an inch in length and half an inch in girth
Make my dick about an inch in length and half an inch in girth

make it so that when one dies, he can choose where he wants to go next, as in, what plane in the multiverse.

personally, i'd choose Sigil

i would turn all men of any age into insanely cute nineteen-year-old futanari with insatiable sex drives.

personally, i'd choose anna Nystrom.

use all my power to convince everyone I don't exist

I'd give myself dubs

Change this boring shitty world in a all is possible sci-fi / fantasy type of world

Kill all niggers.
>welp, there goes God

I'm afraid not

its funny when you said destroy a few gay cities, it hit me like a lightning bolt, a revelation from god: san francisco and la are sodom and gomorrah, they will be destroyed during the rapture

based on whose works?

I'd fucking kill myself

L. Ron Hubbard.

>WHILE YOU WERE STILL LEARNING HOW TO SPELL YOUR NAME, I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES.

I would make fluffies real and kill all scientists. bring ghosts into existence and abolish money.

>san francisco

> they love me in America! in san fransisco they named a street after me!

> *whisper*

>IT'S FULL OF WHAT?

imagine a world where everyone is charging everyone else for auditing. everyone is trying to get everyone else to sit in the middle of a circle where the circle screams WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES for six hours. where you aren't allowed to blink or you have to get audited again.

it reminds me of those eight-year-old kids who think it's possible to have an economy where everyone is an assassin and nobody grows food.

i would get to experience everything that i ever wanted, then after that i will decide whether i want to spend the rest of eternity like this or be born as a human again.

nothing

and a week later when all the cities are burning and ninety percent of the population is dead, what then? WHAT SAY YOU NOW?

> th.. the aristocrats!

Appear to everyone in the world (in the form of Superman) and end all this "holy war" nonsense by revealing that Superman is the one true god. Explain to the Jews that the true message of the Promised Land was co-opted by wicked men, they're actually supposed to get a whole continent and not just one river valley. Then move every Israeli settlement/building/home/person to the true Promised Land of Antarctica and apologize for the inconvenience. Then I'd appear at Westboro Baptist Church and just set everything on fire with my heat vision, being careful not to hurt any of the people. Gather all the children together and tell them the story of the Three Sacred Goddesses and the importance of the balance of Strength, Courage, and Wisdom embodied in the Triforce. Then I'd go to Warner Bros executive offices and complain about how I've been portrayed in their films and demand that the DC cinematic universe be produced EXCLUSIVELY by Lloyd Kaufman.
Then I'd basically just hang around doing good things like taking America's surplus grain and feeding the starving people of the world, pushing the Apophis asteroid out of solar orbit so it won't threaten earth, throwing every nuclear weapon into the sun, building a wall at the US/Mexico border at no cost to the taxpayers, capturing the south american drug cartels, straightening the Leaning Tower of Pisa, etc. Then I'd go back in time and bring Nikola Tesla back to the present day to solve the world's energy needs, and maybe use my divine powers to provide Stephen Hawking with a perfectly healthy 18 year old body.

turn into a cute 12yr old boy and stay like that forever while having as much sex and fun as possible

Teleport every Mexican in the US 1000ft above ground in the middle of Kansas and let them free fall.

>Kill all scientists
Have fun degenerating back to the stone age, even people who maintain current technology need to understand it or the knowledge will slowly be lost.
Also abolishing money as a concept is sort of impossible, trade will still need to occur making the goods themselves a form of "money"

Chances are that would kill a lot of US citizens too if Mexicans just started raining down

Two chicks at the same time.

Make myself into a cute anime girl and go on cute anime adventures with other cute anime girls.

>Only two
Your imagination is even smaller than your dick

Not to mention millions of splattered corpses rotting in the middle of the Bread Basket.

I don't care about Kansas tho

>shitpost on underwater basket weaving forum

Go public with it and be a god among the plebs

probably smoke a fat bowl first

wtf are you gonna do with 2 chicks you only have 1 dick nigger, i'd rather have a whole line of girls that i can keep on rotating off and on my dick

What is an Office Space reference for $500 Alex.

>ability to create
>omnipotence
one of these things is not like the other

>wtf are you gonna do with 2 chicks
Dude, women are like Voltron. The more you can hook up, the better it gets.

Force him to swallow my load.

nothing

Give it back to him immediately because I cannot be trusted with it.
If I had to do at least one thing I would give myself more knowledge of world events, goings ons, etc. and maybe peek at what path I need to take in the next few years.
I would not want to do anything too major, no matter how tempting, because even if it is perceived as a major "good" it could have a net negative effect in the future ("God's plan" etc.)

>I'd give the powers right back and declare myself unworthy
and god would see through this obvious ploy to get into Heaven.
Me? I'd go to Heaven and just chill. Pull a "God". Like he did anything after the first few thousand years.

Would you improve your dick or your flexibility?

Make myself a nice house away from everybody and live there, creating anything I need.

Go step on an ant hill, underage fag.

user, they would just be constantly splintering off into new sects until there is only one person in each world of their design. You just made everyone God. Or are you only doing it once?

Make the earth flat for shits n giggles.

I'd also watch the news and teleport every wanted criminal to a police station, I'd be the non-psycho snitch version of Kira from the overrated edgelord bible that is Death Note

Whatever the fuck I want, simple

end existence

what do you want?

seriously contemplate if life has been a mistake --- at the very least, if consciousness was & if i should get rid of it all.

if no then

> be me
> be god
> make myself have a 9 inch dick
> give myself lots of money

kms

Why the fuck would you want money ? You can create anything you want out of nothing

THINK

i'd probably start a streaming service with all the options of terrarium and all the reliability of netflix.

I'd suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole

There is no god, but if I had godly powers I'd give everyone immortality and complete control over their body.

I would create new continents in the empty oceans full of stuff for everyone to discover.

I'd make every planet in the solar system capable of supporting human life and add about 100 more planets around the sun. Each planet would have new things to discover and new paths to open up with new technology.

Only once you leave the galaxy can you die.

White people now live 200% longer and age half as much. No penalties for suicide after the age of 120.

And humans can now fly.

well, that's just pathetic.