I need you to answer a question Sup Forums. If a doctor does a test for strep throat and you've recently smoked weed...

I need you to answer a question Sup Forums. If a doctor does a test for strep throat and you've recently smoked weed, will they find the THC in your saliva? Pic unrelated, just a stock image.

have you already done the test?

how recently are we talking about

no

gotta be 18 to post here kiddo

medfag here

no you retard

Depends what state/country you live in

2 days ago. Haven't been smoking now because I don't want to make the cough worse.

In US, won't give state though.

>implying I'm under 18 because I smoke pot

you're under 18 because you're worried about something that stupid and your parents finding out. now fug off :-DDD

Well if you're anywhere that starts with A or M you're fucked man you may as well run away

They don't test for THC, and even if they did they can't do anything to you about it. Nothing illegal about having THC in your system.

My parents have been dead for years. I live in a state where weed is illegal and I wanted to know if it showed up in tests or if they'll do anything about it if it does show up in tests.

bitch no

kek

doctors dont give a shit retard :DDD

There's absolutely no reason a the doctor would test for THC. And even if for some bizarre reason they did, doctor patient confidentiality, they aren't allowed to do anything about it.

yeah, he'll find it and tell your parents.

to avoid this from happening, you have to understand...

- saliva swabbing as a drug test is immensely innacurate
- your doctor doesn't give a fuck, even if he sees that you have meth or some shit in your saliva
- if you're young enough to care about your parents finding out, you're not old enough to post on Sup Forums.

Read

no, you're under 18 because if you read the forms at the doctors office you'd be well informed on the privacy situation.

stop having your mom take care of the paperwork for you, baby boy.

Of course they will.
Hate to say it, but you're done for, kiddo. And as healthcare professionals, they're obligated to report when you're doing illegal shit that's gonna fuck up your body.

medfag here... sadly this is true

Pretty shitty of you guys to give the poor kid false information. He needs to at least think up a lie for the incoming shitstorm.

>stop having your mom take care of the paperwork for you
I had no idea dead people could do paperwork.
>if you read the forms
>I don't

Fuck no its just to test for strep.

Also its not strep faggot, every faggot who gets a cold thinks they have the flu or strep.

in this case, nothing is going to happen in regards to THC. what are you afraid of happening?

Medfag here

If you suck a massive cock, the jizz will cover up any thc cells in your throat. Better start sucking.

Getting arrested for drug use.

did she die before she taught you to read or what, faggot?

Are you fucking retarded?
Consuming drugs is not a crime

Someone this paranoid should not be smoking weed.

They will find all of the cum in yours

LOL hell I live in a state where its illegal and I told my doc everything I do.

First, they dont give a shit and arent going to run a test you dont need, wouldnt care if you used ALL the drugs, and couldnt say anything about it even if they did.

Second, its not illegal to use drugs, just to possess them. And no cop is gonna go looking for you even if he knew you smoked pot. They've want to bust you selling or growing or driving under the influence.

This has got to be fucking bait.

Doctor Patient confidentiality. He/she could lose his/her license if they reported that information to anyone else and would be subject to a lawsuit. You can walk into a doctor's office and ask specifically about drug use and whether it will cause issues with any symptoms or medications you're going to be using.

no, were implying youre under 18 because your a retard. doctor patient confidentiality. I could tell my doctor im smoking weed at any time even though its illegal in my state and they cant report it to the police because that would be a violation of privacy

Actual doctor here. Depending on the test, they will not see the THC. Even if they do, as long as there is no relatable cause, it will not be filed.
They also can't discuss details with your parents, unless you're under 15 (most countries). They will tell you about the dangers of drugs and smoking. Also being filed is pure medical, nothing to be worried about.
You've got to understand that the doctor is there to help you, not to judge you. We dont care what you do, don't lie to your doctor. I've had too many issues with patients lying to themselves and me, which caused them more bad than good, some paying the ultimate price.
We really don't care about what you do, we only care about your wellbeing. Ive seen the weirdest shit these past few years.
Now, I wouldn't be a doctor if I didn't give you some sort of advice: keep your lungs clean, smoke weed in moderation, dont make smoking weed a habit, keep it fun.

This guy gets it. 11/10 would go to your office