MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS MASSACRE PIGLETS AT DANISH NATURE CENTRE

shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2016/05/24/denmark-muslim-immigrants-stone-baby-piglets-to-death-while-driving-a-wooden-stake-through-another-at-nature-center/
Muslim immigrants stone several piglets to death and mutilate another with wooden stake.
I thought the left hated animal abuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGCwQxHf2GA
youtube.com/watch?v=RKqr2g9Qs58
liveleak.com/view?i=57e_1464298711
youtube.com/watch?v=NspqUmnMzRA
mx.dk/nyheder/danmark/story/14930216
youtube.com/watch?v=zg2076b5Lqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow stop being so racist and intolerant

I thought Muslims weren't allowed to touch pigs. Isn't mutilating one with a stick against their religion?

Why don't Europeans just start owning pigs and herding them in the streets?

>Immigrant-boys mistreatment of pigs on a visit to farms in Aarhus got the municipality to intervene and remove the animals.

So back to africa? Syria? Or sweden

it's the stick touching the pigs

you just got outsmarted by a bunch of muslims lol

>mmigrant-boys mistreatment of pigs on a visit to farms in Aarhus got the municipality to intervene and remove the animals.

Something tells me the cucks removed the wrong animals

Those pigs were clearly asking for it.

Muslims aren't the left.

Inb4
We have to look at this from what is actually causing this behavior. They are immigrants finding themselves in foreign land, they are only acting up because of how intolerant the anti-refugee white supremacist make them feel in this hostile territory they created. We should maybe be more accommodating to prevent this from happening again, lets also ban pork products.

They are the left's personal pets

They can do no wrong

This.

Sup Forums is so stupid they actually think that the immigrants are the problem, and not the white people, the natives in the country. How can someone expect a good-hearted person not to have PTSD after fleeing from a warzone? And these idiots have the nerve to complain about sexual emergencies. I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW OMG.

They can actually just come up with any excuse on the spot to justify it. Like how the Jews who can't work on the sabbath just cheat.

but they keep making excuses for them, because they are flawless.
muslim blowing himself up, killing people - poor misled boy/young man
muslim raping european girls - they don't understand our culture, we have to be more understanding
muslim killing little baby pigs - it's just their culture, we are to blaim to show them halal pigs in the first place

This is their culture. You can't expect them not to bring it with them.

Why don't you go to your airport

Poor piggies :(

Then don't let them in to begin with. Europeans knew they are animals. The people, if they didn't have their heads so far up their own asses, should've elected leaders that would have kept the mudslimes out.

All they can do now is to hopefully correct their mistake

>nairy
dat ID

I was saying the left would say it
For whatever reason this faggot assumed I wasn't being sarcastic even though I know he's trolling too

Looks like its time to give pigs some contagious diseases and use them as bait

sleep tight oinker

>immigrant """""children"""""

>I thought the left hated animal abuse?

You thought wrong, duh.

Real Aryans protect animals and are vegan.

Abrahamite anti animal freaks - both human worshipping left and nature hating right wing - are scum.

Oh, so because i'm stating the FACTS you're calling me with derogatory words and call me a troll? Typical nazi 4channer , when someone tries to burst their bubble with the TRUTH, they start screaming like babies and call everyone a troll.

All muslims should be exterminated.

I would fucking shred these bastards if I had the chance.

They did what now?

I thought they just didn't want to eat pigs? But they also want to slowly kill them?

bcuz allah said to durr

sleep tight porker

Kill them and let piglets eat their corpses

no words on this in any credible news source anywhere

It's part of their culture. How dare you speak out against the RIGHTS that Allah gave them you bigots!

As-Salaam-Alaikum

Is left-wing == credible, for you?

Aren't pigs considered sacred to them?

under-rated af

I haven't heard anything either.

Where's the Danish article from?

Ekstra bladet would/will be all over it if it has happened

After seen what happens with Sweden and Dailymail...

I didn't even think about this part of the story. These people are probably all 20+ years old.

sleep tight porker

Could be even funnier if they had "puberty" full beards

Pork was usually really unclean back then and filled with parasites if not raised and butchered properly.

>tfw you are a pig farmer
>tfw you are getting a taxi back from drinking beer in the local town and you tell the guy driving that you are a pig farmer

>American education

sleep tight porker

The left drop their principles for Muslims. Animals are precious until Muslims want halal. Trees are sacred until they're in the way of a refugee centre. Jews are innocent victims until a Muslim speaks against them. The left has literally been hijacked by a jihadist fifth column.

>I thought the left hated animal abuse?

Nye Borgerlige is definetly getting my vote

Damn Muslims are worse than nigs

The left hates themselves and white people.
Period.
"Muh animal abuse" is just another symptom of "my vagina hurts about this thing" and doesn't apply to sandniggers.

Fucking arabs only eating pig is forbidden nothing else

>t. Mohammed

> American doing satire and a Brit not getting it

World has gone crazy

NEVER FORGET THE PORKY HOLOCAUST

Sleep tight porker

Sleep tight porker

I like sour cream and chilli sauce with mine.

Sleep tight porker

The Left have excused every single facet of Muslim culture, if you're Left you need to go live in a Muslim land at this point, because you're part of the problem.

Why the fuck do we have these dirty, bearded, tire-truck related scumbags in our religion?

sleep tight porker

Because those dirty, bearded, tire-truck related scumbags created the religion

Wow, really makes you think...

Guess I'm a #ClintLicker now.

I thought they're descendants of those pagan tribes that were fought.

>Halal Pigs

No, they're just muslims.

H A L A L P I G S
A
L
A
L

P
I
G
S

ITS THEIR CULTURE NAZI SCUM

Because niggers and slimes are genetically cowardly. Cowards love harming those who can't fight back but avoid the ones who do like the plague.

Hopefully *these* muslims will die.

Hopefully *all* muslims will die

That's probably going to be a thing.

b-b-but what about the good ones?

Good thing I am in Touch with my White Heritage and Culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGCwQxHf2GA

>good Muslims
Religion is nonsense and there is no reason to import anymore of it. Race is also more important than religion so I'd rather have more whites here than muslim arabs.

White people dont have culture and that's why you get so jealous of immigrants.

ok

Why am I jealous of dead bodies again ?

youtube.com/watch?v=RKqr2g9Qs58

Not when PEACEFULL RELIGION does it.
Then everything is fair game.

I swear Leftists are fucking retarded and constantly contradict themself.

Thanks for the Song have an Isis fighter dying as thanks.
liveleak.com/view?i=57e_1464298711

You are jealous of immigrants rich culture.

Proxy-fag pls

Is it such a surprise to you we prefer to be with our own people? Everyone else is the same but we're expected to be nice and friendly to everyone else. People are getting tired of that

Thank you.
youtube.com/watch?v=NspqUmnMzRA
(song starts around 1:02)

Allah is Iblis.

Rabbis wrote the Koran.

>worshipping a Djinn.

It does not surprise me that you want to be with your own people.

kek

Found a source, but because I'm an ignorant burger I can't be sure if it's the right one.

mx.dk/nyheder/danmark/story/14930216

Good Shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zg2076b5Lqc

>tfw you made that meme and some cunt mutilated it by changing the Pig's name.

RIP pigs, time to drench some bullets in the poor piggie's blood and go hunting for some muslims.

Sleep tight porkers, your sacrifice will be remembered. The snackbarians will suffer.