Wwyd Teen edition

wwyd Teen edition

nothing

la bumpio

Cut her throat and eat her arm, and then throw her body in a trash compactor

Sexy

Respect the legal age limit and carry on with my day. Possibly do that awkward smile thing if we pass

Give her a tan i hate pasty white girls

Wwyd

Nothing, because is preparing to get BBC

Hold her down and cry while she gets bbc

wwyd?

Choke her out in front of her dad and then cum on his face

thighjob

Strap her in a ass glory hole, trick her dad into fucking her pregnant.

need more

wwyd?

This Nigga.

What's the point of a teen thread if they all look like trashy mid 20's roasties?

Hey her high on meth and acid. Take her to a kennel, make her fuck a pit bull

Any nudes?

Make her watch me force her dad to give me head at gunpoint.

Hng, busted in my pants to that one

sause?!

>

Jerk off onto her big tits

Fuck her with her own disembodied arm, missionary position

Got some real fap worthy teens but can't be fucked to dump

I have rejected hotter chicks than this for being ugly.

She closed her acct

Fuck the legal age nigga, slap that young butt

wwyd

Fuck her with a paper bag on her head, my dick was hard till I saw this

why the long face?

We all know thicc girls best girls. She got nothing to grab while you fuck her

eat ass

Tie her hands behind her back and force her to her knees, and throat fuck her til she passes out, and bust off all over her face

this

f80b83pr

Semen demon. Probably she fucks you first

I'd stalk her social media and find out where she lives. I’d send he a dick pick captioning that she better get ready around 9.

At midnight I'd break into her house and sneak into her bedroom where she is sleeping, I’d creep around her room looking for her dirty undies till I had a hand full. Sniffing the dirty undies as I stand over her sleeping body I'd start stroking my cock. At this point I’d imagine she would wake to the sound of me beating it and gasp, Id quickly shove her dirty undies in her mouth and gag her, pulling ducktape from my back pocket id tape them into her mouth.

As she is kicking and trying to escape Id forcibly tape her hands and feet together and position her so she is face down ass up. I’d rip off any sleepwear (if she has any on) and shove my face into her ass. I'd sniff and lick her ass while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

Id ask her if she prepared for my cock like id asked earlier and position myself with my cock pointing at her tight asshole as she tries to scream. Using only the spit on her ass as lube id fuck that hole till it couldn’t take any more. As I’m getting close to cumming I tell her im about to fill her with my seed and thrust harder and deepr until she is full.
She is spent and cant move, so I rip off the tape around her mouth and use the now freed hole to clean my cock.

I take photos of my used fuck toy and tell he ill be back, spanking her torn ass as turn and leave.

>pulling ducktape from my back pocket

Fag detected

reading this as anything other then fap fiction
kek

Fuck right until I'm about to pop, then cum on left's face...and glasses. Make right lick/eat my cum off left's face. Give the, $50 for their trouble.

Cum in left's ass and make right lick it out, and swallow.

Sister
Wwyd?

More.

Pump her throat until she swallows my load then pound her ass, and cum deep in her smooth pussy.

Damn, moar?

Pay her to go on a date with me and hope for a kiss at the end.

"Hot dog" her smooth pussy until she can't stand the clit rubbing anymore, grabs my dick and shoves it in. Then make love with her, until I impregnate her.

hard anal after fingering

ask to kiss her nipples and when she tells me no respect her rights

Taylor
Married slut

more

I think I'd start with some hokey, and finish up with some pokey.

hey don't talk about my gf like that!

There's a serious lack of tits in here.

You're here

More.

All these bitches get the "You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat these eggs" treatment.

FUCKING MORE?

my friends gf. what would you do?

I'd plaster a ballsack full of cum all over her spoiled fucking face

More.

kill her, fuck with your friend

lol hey again bro its the wrhs guy here

I'd take a fistful of that hair, tesr open her leggings, and bend her over the sink. Have her take some selfies while I'm balls deep in her ass.

more?

Would 100% cum in that thick ass.

looks like a good time, tits just perky enough to shake while I lay her on her back and pound that pussy.

keep going

dump

post more of this skinny fucking body