Silent log
Holy log
all is calm
All is nog

Lone young andy so emo and wild
Holy feces so creamy and mild

Suck out all of his shiiiit
Suck out all of his shit

you must really have a pathetic life to have edited that and made up that poem, OP

fat fuck autistic wheelchair welfare man

I'm going to be singing this all shitmass, thanks OP!

Gotta be someone like that. Bound to a wheelchair or something

Can't stand this lonely faggot. So fucking annoying

Deck the halls with logs so creamy
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Firm and long and warm and steamy
Swallow now while it is slidding
Fa la la, la la la, la la la
Fucking hot, not even kidding

tis the season to suck loggies

Grow up
Grow up
Grow up. Nobody can stand you either, fuckwad. You come off as the kind of person who pretends to be retarded just so he can hang out with the douche bags who ordered him to play retard in the first place because nobody else will even stand the sight of you
Thats the spirit!
Suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck

Logging in

Despite being a normie, being on this site for less than 3 days has introduced me to the warm and tasty shitmaster.

take that stick out of your ass, user

Okay, I usually hate this forced meme, and I still do hate this forced meme, but I admit I chuckled.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

So is this the new thing the autistic retards that infest this shithole are clinging on to now? Is this the new banana?

Can someone at least enlighten me as to the origin if it?

Just some random lonely faggot who is trying to make this a "thing"

Ah ok. Sage in all fields.

Yeah. He's trying real hard to make "wheelchair" a thing. What a fucking loser

REMINDER THAT R9K IS THE NEW LOGBOIZ HANGOUT

nice try fagboy

Sup Forums is for Sup Forumsuttloaf, andy sixx style

can someone make a hitman agent 47 andy and call it shitman? thats how i feel

Can someone make a captain Ahab andy and call it moby sixx?

>slidding down muh chimney

that already exists i beleive anybody got it>

Merry Sixxmas everyone

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Reminder that antilogposter is a 41+ year old lardass kissless virgin with a self righteous urge to reply to every steamy logpost and has no friends. He reaks of urine and severe butthurt; a truly pathetic individual who thinks he is doing the world a service by telling everyone how awful he thinks logs are. He will die alone in a pile of jizzed in tissue paper and empty Chinese takeout boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his pet rat, who only likes him because he gets to eat the scraps of Chinese food that this slob drops everywhere when eating. Logs slide down your throat.

merry shitmass, anonanus!

so when is this forced unfunny "meme" going to stop?

Creamy log, steamy log, for Andy's log I pray
Oh what fun it is to suck on his log every day, hey!

can someone make one where andy is forcing a long out of his ass
then the text says sometime you just gotta force it
then sliddddiingggg

thanks i knew this was real i vaguely remembered it, do u think andy would be a shitman like me? prolly not cause hes a boy

ayyy user came through! thanks m'throaty

This made me tear up, absolutely beautiful. How I wish to have Andy's thick and creamy logs clog my throat. I would be in ecstasy.

>liberty
>and logs for all

How about just the front page with andy’s face over fox?

merry shitmass, anonanus

hail

xD

creamy

steamed shit

My whooper

Pooplog

Dump

I remember when threads died off after a few replies... What are we heading to?