>21°

How do mediterraneanfags do it

That is winter in the South of Spain

if you dont like the summer go live on antartica

t. medniggers
22C here makes me want to kill myself

Mediterranean climate is the best

croats are slavic subhumans

it's that time of the year where northern gays start complaining about perfectly mild temperatures

literally can't wait for all of those threads

>Be Dutch but go to Switzerland on vacation
>''Oh the weather's gotta be nice and cool over here''
>32°

FUCK. Please tell me Norway is actually cold and not secretly subsaharan climate too.

The south of Spain is hotter than Middle east kek. More like literal Sandniggers

Basically this. 21º is fucking winter.

i live in Provence, it's 31° right now

everything is alright

Anything above 15 degrees is torture.
First day here that I can comfortably be outside without having a heatstroke for over a month.

How about you check out a real summer

whiny cucks btfo

That's not summer. That's hell.
I rather have -40°

Check out my summer, it's been snowing for days.
Better than burning heat though.

>population 85
you have electricity?

>you have electricity?
Yes. And 100/100 mbit internet, no crime, no pollution etc

You guys are fags. Temperatures under 25°C should be genocided

>18°C

>7°C

°C

its 25 now, was colder a few days ago

FACT: It's way too fucking hot here

>19°C

>if it wasn't for the Atlantic current, my country would be hovering around 2°C during the summer time
>mfw

literally shaking right now!

HAHAHAHAHA BURN YOU SILESIAN NIGGERS

I'll warm you up, babe ;)

14C is the best temperature. Prove me wrong.

This is correct

What's this meme about people from anywhere that isn't Mediterranean Europe complaining about muh hot temperatures? Anything under 30 is bearable unless you are an aspie that has spent the better part of his life living in a basement. I personally like hot weather and I am as pale as a fucking ghost.
Fucking based.

imagine 42C

Isn't it even colder in the Netherlands?

At least you have something resembling winter

18 to 22 is best

30 with light rain is definitely the comfy

That's tad bit too hot lad.

Once again mongs from hot countries not understanding that buildings in cold countries are designed to keep heat in so when it's over 20 degrees it's quite uncomfortable tbqh

Visit here

FUCKING PUSSIES
The hotter will get today is 26C and that's a fresh temperature here

That's why you try staying outdoors in the summer.

humid + hot isn't very comfy 2bh

30 with wind is bearable, 30 without wind is already hot, 28 with breeze is kinda comfy though

I am Greek detected

Una mierda, ojalá

that was really hard dumb french subhuman

So it is cold and boring. How many suicides?

T. Norteño que habla sin saber una puta mierda.

dumb irish subhuman

This thursday

The Italian guy knows.

hahahah btfo

Si soy de huelva. En invierno no hace 21 grados ni de coña

Tienes el puto mar atlántico pegado a tu culo portugués in denial. Claro que allí no hace puto calor, si es el lugar en toda Andalucía donde menos calor hace.

>a hairy brown midget calling me a subhuman

Pay debts

im not french
you subhuman
you literally pay for arabs to fuck your shithole

hey
hue boy is Brazilian property
stop this cultural appropriation

mohammed please

I am a Greek you useless subhuman

You sure are, T*rk.

Come on m8 it's better now, yesterday it was 35°C and I live in the top floor of an apartement.

Just drink cold beer all day like me.

Here some tips from a pro.

Drink hot tea. I mean really hot, borderline burning your lips.
Wear something under your shirt. Preferably cotton. And change it every day of course.
Don't turn on AC at fuck fucking freezer mode, that way you're asking for your body to fuck itself hard when you leave your house.
Try to take sun bathes about 15-25 minutes a day. Cover your head tho. (I know it's a pain for you cotton-girls, but man up).
And under no fucking circumstances drink cold water/soda/anything. Just don't.
Remind yourself that you're a fuckin waternigger and go to beach.

Love the sun and it will love you back, m8.

>Remind yourself that you're a fuckin waternigger and go to beach.
This. I live right by the beach. I remember my cousin's grandfather mentioning something about Central Asian drinking hot tea in summer weather, but what is the point of that?

You sweat and it works like as a cooling system.
And that's the point of cotton something under the shirt, it absorbs sweat so you won't reek.

>Drink hot tea. I mean really hot, borderline burning your lips.

tea with mint, the menthol has a cooling effect

nothing
dumb turkish subhumans drink it in summer and think that the sweat will cool them down

it was tested and proven that it has not effects except that turkish subhumans stink more than before

My nigga.
Also it's refreshing, and brings a pleasuring taste to your mouth for quite a time.

Falso, viaja más por tu país, palurdo inculto.

Everything except the bit about AC is retarded advice

No
Not even in the Canary Islands

>I know it's a pain for you cotton-girls
>Remind yourself that you're a fuckin waternigger and go to beach.

what are you doing boyo

>Don't turn on AC at fuck fucking freezer mode
We don't have AC, you mong.
Why else do you think we suffer when it's above 25°C?

Dude, he doesen't live in a desert climate, so it all works.
In your case you can just cover your body in a clay and repeat when it becomes solid.

>We don't have AC, you mong.
So go buy it, you faggot.
It takes 30 minutes and one fuckin drill to install.

And like €1500 for one room.

It's fucking expensive.

Fugu.
Loan?

21 is cold desu

28°C is perfect

>tfw white
>28°C
>nice tan

perfect

21 degrees is the best temperature to live in.

That's not the problem, could afford it if I wanted. But it's just not worth it, as we barely have days that are that hot.

I'm also not the OP and don't complain that much, only when it's above 30°C and I'm not used to it yet.

temperate climate masterace

Mediterranean is best

>26°

Too cold. Ideally 25 if there's absolutely no wind, 30-35 if there is wind.

Where I used to live, there have been summers with 40C, 35C in shadow. I hate everything over 20C but don't be such a pussy or the morrocans will rape you.

that's a very chilly and probably rainy morning around here

21 is nice and cool

que temperatura hace en el sur de españa en invierno? yo visite valencia durante una ola de calor y pensaba que me moria

En el interior en los sitios calurosos como Córdoba o Sevilla, un día normal de invierno con sol, unos 12-15º de máxima y de mínima 6º. Si es un día nublado y de frió, pues entorno a 9º de máxima y 0º de mínima. En montaña obviamente las temperaturas son mucho mas bajas, y en la costa la variación es algo menor por lo que la temperatura media es mas suave,

Temperature itself doesn't mean shit. What matters is the climate, humidity, weather and so on.
When I travelled to the -stan region in Russia, -30C there was kinda meh and not that cold. But here in Estonia -30C is so cold that your skin actually starts to hurt because of it.

>how
Pic related

no sabia que fuese tan bajo
con lo que esta pegando el cambio climatico no es muy diferente de las temperaturas de galicia estas navidades
this
im used to a very humid region and when i went to madrid my lips literally got cut from the sudden change and air dryness after living over 10 years in a wet area

>21 and 50% humidity

50 is comfy tier, it's once you start getting 80%+ that things get hellish

>4C
>-1C wind chill

>21 degrees

That's freezing lmao

kek ¿Para qué voy a ir a gastarme el dinero en ver a los mismos tontos de siempre haciendo el snowflake?; He ido a otros países en Europa como Portugal, Alemania, Italia y UK entre otros, pero nunca me molesté o molestaré en ir a otra parte de España. Y si Paco, esto no es Siberia y no hace tanto frío en invierno. La mayoría de los días se está a unos 20º , aunque hace mucho viento y eso le incluyes la humedad y da la sensación de que hace más frío.

LIARS IT IS NOT HOT

14°C right now.

21° is literally perfect weather

>room temperature
>perfect

are you normal?

hay muchas cosas bonitas para ver en españa
a mi no me gustan un pelo los andaluces pero fui a ver cosas romanas, castillos, museos, y no me arrepiento un pelo
tampoco habia nada que me llamase en extremadura pero la cantidad de ruinas y restos arqueologicos de los romanos es cojonuda.
solo me falta por ver murcia y cataluña creo