Down 35% in a matter of hours. Did the bubble finally pop or is this a temporary setback?

Down 35% in a matter of hours. Did the bubble finally pop or is this a temporary setback?

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who knows? Shit's crazy right now. Probably will shoot back up randomly.

It's the biggest bubble everyone saw coming

I think it's going to settle around 13,000 for a while. It was too hot there for a minute.

This. It's unstable even in concept. People should have seen it coming.

I honestly think bitcoin is here to stay. When there are more regulations from the government it will allow larger investments from hedge funds and whatnot who will feel more secure in their investment which will skyrocket the price higher than is every been. I think what fluctuations happen right now is meaningless compared to a year or two from now. Basically bitcoin is a good buy at any price.

There are problems. But those can be fixed in time. The free market has not yet adjusted to bitcoin but with this much interest it surely will.

the conbase shit with Bcash caused it. future is live with btc now, boomers are crying foul (insider trading)

So temporary hit?

That's not entirely certain though. Bitcoin could just as easy fail as it could become bigger and more stable. It's pure unregulated capitalism, and humans haven't really tried that out yet, at least not in this scale.

It's a correction based on FUD caused by Bitcoin Cash. It will come back even stronger.

Insider trading is shitty and it does makes people distrust bitcoin more. That gives government's fuel for their anti-bitcoin campaign.

Transaction times and fees are chasing all the new money away

>It's pure unregulated capitalism

>The creator hoarded tens of thousands or possibly even millions and could dispense with them and crash the market at will

If you can't touch it, you don't have it

>It's pure unregulated capitalism
This made my dick hard.

HA

maybe, who knows in crypto. I've been through many btc crashes and it doesnt phase me anymore. Just hold and believe in blockchain. It's here to stay.

it's the flippening bitch. bch is the real bitcoin

This is where the free market comes in. Companies can be built simply for processing the transactions cheaper than what it costs right now. This is the beauty of the free market, it literally fixes itself.

I'm not worried. I pretty much believe the same. Hold strong and dont break the ranks. Let the cowards run.

I meant unregulated as in no government involvement. I doubt the creator would just crash it for no reason.

BTC at $13,760 now ...is this it?
Are we crash?

your mom believes in cockchain and it has never failed her

>No reason

>Billions of dollars

this recent coinbase shit will get gov involved
Jihad Wu and his faggot buddy Ver probably planned another btc flippening this time thru Joobase. oh well. I'm all in alts anyway

It will hold around $13000. Watch, temporary lull. You can't stop a train that's moving this fast. Investors will wait to let this insider trading deal play out and the people without a stomach are jumping ship right now dricing down the price. It will rebound.

Even if bitcoin fails, there is others to replace it. Crypto-currency is the future and it's going away anytime soon.

I sincerely hope that BTC goes back below $1K and thousands commit suicide. Watching what has happened over the last 6 months is sickening. People are fucking sick and greedy jew fucks.

this

ITT: Speculators gettin hosed again by people with inside knowledge ... probably.

Bitcoin and stocks in general usually take a shit right before Christmas. Many are selling to pay for the holiday season. Come the new year, it will shoot up again. Just keep it and it will bounce back in two weeks.

>NOT going away*

Go live in a Russia you commy fuck.

I'm not a fan of govt intervention but they need to raid Coinbase at gunpoint and fuck some shit up.

try telling that to the government about the money in my bank account, fag
>implying I'm not broke

bch is a shitcoin and so is every other fork

>freudian slip
are you sure, user?

>baby's first day in crypto

This shit is so fucking stupid. It doesn't work as a currency because all people do is hoard it in the hopes that it gets more expensive. Who the fuck is going to spend bitcoin that they believe is approaching infinity instead of dollars that are slowly losing value to inflation? And who is going to sell it when they think it's approaching infinity? So if you don't spend it and you don't sell it THEN WHAT THE HELL IS IT GOOD FOR

Bubble hasn't even begun to pop. This is the storm before the real shit

Bitcoin will hit $50,000 buy late spring. With the passing of Trump's tax plan, a lot of cash is freed up for speculative spending. Buy now and you still have a shot at cashing in.

Do you not know what an investment is? I've held stock in Microsoft for over ten years. I don't spend it and I don't sell it so what is it good for?

No one here's into bitcoin for financial revolution, they just want the money.

Once it gets high enough, 99% of people here will cash out into fiat

Microsoft is a company with assets and a mission statement and shareholders to which it is legally responsible. This is pure speculation based on nothing more than whether or not the next sucker is going to pay more than you did. They're not even remotely close to being the same thing.

temporary.
real shit starts during holidays.

everyone said that went it hit 1k

Lol they said that when it first hit $100

real shit's gonna start during holidays.

also fucking gurgl removed legacy captcha. fuckers.

What does "real shit" mean?

dividends. you financially illiterate mongrel

So is fiat currency.

This

Bunch of amateurs in here.
This is called a market correction.
This is normal.
It will go above 20k after Christmas.

Now is the time to buy BTC.
Amateurs like you that freakout and sell are pathetic. Kys.

>he says, only hoping to find someone even stupider than him to gobble up the crypto jew

Not one person here has even mentioned selling

The fact that BTC is valued in terms of dollars tells you all you need to know.

>bitcoins going down
>eth is going up, not as much as bitcoin, but it will rise
>xrp will be big

Logged those dubs

Couldn’t agree fucking amateurs should KILL THEMSELVES!

This is no fucking market correction, if it would be, it would get a price between the yesterdays high and the future low.
It is people seeing it is useless to buy christmas presents and liquidating them in masses.

Something can either be an investment or a currency, it can not and will never be both.

In order for a currency to have value you need to be able to spend it, the more places you can spend it the more valuable a currency is:

In order for an investment to be valuable you need to hold it over time.

The definitions of an investment and a currency are literally the opposite of each other.

So it's just a coincidence that the drop perfectly coincides with the insider teasing allegations?

price going down rapidly because of holidays and people being away from their PCs?
who the fuck knows.

Time to buy

Time to buy

Yeah, the 10% were people selling them for christmas, the other people are just hobby broker fearing their money.
It stagnated the last two weeks, should be obvious, why.

Might be late. Back to $1500 right now. Everyone's is buying

As a poor fag how much should I invest into bitcoin?

Fuck off, by now doing trading is giving you more than the approx grow next year

Bit coin is not an investment, its a currency. You are dumb you should 'invest" 0

Wat

It's only a matter of time before the gov tries to regulate bitcoin with laws and conditions that cater to the top 10% and if they can't or there's too many loopholes? Outlaw or devalue it with the quickness.

Stfu Austin

> regulate bitcoin

found the retard

Doing day and binary trading is giving you more than investing now at 15k and going out with the approximated 45k end of next year. That is a growth of 3 times your invest for being forced to watch the daily market. Then I also can do day trading and make 4 to 5 times my moneys worth

bitcoin is not real money, is just something that one day will dissapear as fast as a fart into the wind

Kyle, I will stfu right after you do.

By New Years BTC will be at $1

U watch.

Can you please stop Tyler we’re all worried!

But with the long time between purchase and delivery how can one effectively day trade?

Not sure what you means but buy now a d get other cryptos also.

Trading is way faster than selling

Like the economy or anything past middle class would like ppl move up in social classes. Stop being a dumbass.

This is now a begging thread

LTC :
LRWxAe9vGArsNYCbZvVMc5dGEKw45WLeRv

There are websites that only allow trading for a day, as the name says. It is instanteous and those websites don't trade your fund directly. They trust on the collective of the majority to make the best decission and have their own personal broker investing their money.
Even faster is binary trading, but you can loose a lot if you forget you invested.

Where can i do this?

People do it daily. Also buy alt crypto and hold when they go up sale. When they drop in value like now buy. When they go up sale. This isn't hard. When it was 12 if you would of gotten 1 BC you could of made 7k easy. Take that 7k buy many different cryptos. Sit on them. Buy another BC with your money wait. Goes back up sale.

Exchanges like Bittrex and Cryptopia

No shit we arent fucking retarded

Ty. I plan on starting day trading immediately.

Google or duckduckgo it aww

Bitcoin will die with quantum PCs. You better sell it now

Not sure about that asslicker.

>the conbase shit with Bcash caused it. future is live with btc now, boomers are crying foul (insider trading)
fucking bullshit too. Had like $350 that I got from $15 and was getting ready to cash out. I was just waiting for the bank account authorization to go through.

its going to crash so hard, 35% is enough to cause many to sells, ima guess it will be down another 35% very soon

I have close to 200k in crypto, can't cash them out, because banks report that shit. Better make sure, your country doesn't have laws where banks have to report everything

Yes you can but you will have to pay taxes. Next you could do a little each year and get more crypto.

The government just want their cut. Pay the appropriate taxes and you have nothing to worry about.

>its going to crash so hard, 35% is enough to cause many to sells, ima guess it will be down another 35% very soon
Fuck yep. As soon as the "test" transfers from conbase show up on my statement I'm out.

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

This is normal. It's a volatile market. It will be back to 20k in no time.

HahahahahahahahahahababababababababBbBBbabsbsjdidnesnzhjzushwsnzkxof nensn