Just rekt. anything goes. even gore

just rekt. anything goes. even gore

Post some organs close up, i like to paint blood

Fuck me that was incredible.

Thief?

probably

impressive, but not rekt. this is a demo from Dillon trying to sell those miniguns.

>anything goes
kys

wow Battlefield 2018 is looking good

Fucking south LA

Why did that chimp got angry?

I think I remember seeing something like this but the woman was in a cop car or something

Melbourne car attack?

She did it for the lulz

Had not seen that one

Lulz

never take out your phone around them. there's actually a thing where they ask people for the time and hope they'll instinctively take out their phone to check so they can take it.

Seriously wtf is up with Asian countries? How the fuck does someone get run over that many times?

BAloon face

! THAT IS NOT REKT , THAT IS NOT AFRICA BURNT TO PIECES AND DESTROYED , AFRICA IS STUPID ENOUGH TO BE DESTROYED LIKE A PILE OF BURNT ASHES AND CONTINENT SANKEN ALREADY , AFRICA IS THAT BAD STUPID , AFRICA IS PEOPLE PLAYING WITH CODING AND STEALING LIFE WITH SACRIFICES , YES AFRICA HAS OTHER LIVES THEY CAN LIVE SAFELY ON THIS PLANET , AFRICA YOU SO STUPID GET DEFUNDED AND SHUTDOWN ALREADY AFRICA , AFRICA GET REKT !

cool story bro

wow I am so fucking desensitized. I kind of like these threads now.

Is this real?

>title

Fake. It’s from a movie

Obama, what is your opinion on president Trump?

movie name is literally in the title sherlock

Thanks

Wtf is happening here

Be aware of Earth squids,they are dangerous

Fucking rodney king riots, hope all niggers die

wtf is happening

Shrapnel? Or only his head did that?

Thanks for the circle I would've missed it otherwise

you sound about as intelligent as the rioters.

I kind of hope you end up on rekt someday soon :^)

>filename
kek

Thanks Watson

just in the wrong neighborhood in brazil. that's all it takes for them to take a hand or a foot now.

thiefs get shot.

obese feminazi punches gay nigger, film at eleven

Story? Fuckin smashed her bones to bits before cutting her hands off... dude has done that many times.

Those are some slow ass bullets

denny the driver was weak and stupid. he could have driven right through them.

he deserved what happened to him, sadly he lived to perpetuate his flawed genes (WHITE TRASH!).

the filthy white was a trumpanzee and called him the n-word. and died for it like most weak whites.

Cute

Show this to the mongoloids who think WTC could only have been brought down by a controlled demolition

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

that guy was weak and stupid, but niggers are the weakest people on earth. they were freed over a hundred years ago and are still savages blaming whitey for their own miserable failures. i'm sure your wife's bull tells you something different, though.

This made me chuckle

you're too emotionally-reactive to live.

Close in chopper support would annihilate ground forces... holy shit

OH YOU STUPID SLAVS!