IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

And fucking Tom DeLonge is in the middle of it? The fucking Blink 182 dude?!

Facts:

-On Dec 16 (5 days ago) the New York Times posted this article and video about UFO's
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

-Luis Elizondo was (confirmed by fact checkers at NY Times and Politico) the HEAD of this secret government program called the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program whose purpose was to investigate UFO's

-He somehow procured three UFO videos to be cleared for release to the public by the Department of Defense.

-He resigned from his job working at the fucking Pentagon with top security clearance, to go work for this organization started by DeLonge,

-Which has a shit ton of former government officials and physicists and doctors on the team

Is this real life?

Where were you when you found out aliens were real, Sup Forums?

Every blink 182 sk8ter fag like huh!

Nice Tom, I always believed in you

Good for him for moving on from music at his age

he was a skater boy, she said see you later boy!

ITT we guess aliens, I'll start
Kid Kudi
Kanye west
Hillary Clinton

This doesn't even come close to establishing that aliens are real. Something being a UFO just means that it's an unidentified flying object. Any flying object that is unidentified is a UFO, not just extraterrestrial spaceships. Also, the fact that govt's are interested in UFOs is nothing new.

that’s why they’re now named advanced aerospace threats, fag

After reading the NYT article I found Joe Rogan's Podcast with him. I was blown away by how sharp and focused he seemed. He sounded like a man on a fucking mission. Although I would've laughed my ass off at how crazy he sounded if I'd listened to it before the news came out. But he basically explained how this is all part of a big movement, which is ultimately a company that you can buy shares in.

So at this point my thoughts are either
a. This is fucking real
b. This is an EPIC hoax, one which will be hilarious for decades to come, and he might even go to jail for it.

The more I look into it, the more I lean towards A. Just listen to his speech from that UFO award of the year thing. He just sounds serious as fuck about proving the existence of aliens.

That doesn't establish that extraterrestrial life is visiting Earth on spaceships. All that name means is that there are potential threats in the sky. That's not a controversial proposition, it entails nothing about ETs, and isn't at all surprising given that every gov't has an interest in investigating potential threats, whatever the source.

A lot of people are passionate about a variety of issues. That has no bearing on the veracity of their claims.

Tom is my hero!

advanced aerospace threat implies aliens

Did you see the interviews with the pilot? Of course this can be an elaborate hoax to distract us but if not I'd say it's pretty damned evident these are not man made craft.

I keep hearing this, and while this is true in principle, I don't think it's an appropriate response to the evidence at hand. I think there's enough confirmed evidence draw some conclusions instead of just throwing up our hands and saying "who knows"

>Some congressmen decide to investigate UFOs
>They appoint some people to investigate UFOs
>Those people discover that some flying objects defy explanation
>therefore aliens
Am I missing something?

A hostile state with weapons in the sky is, potentially, an advanced aerospace threat so, no, it doesn't imply aliens. Even if you insist that, by definition, it's about aliens, it doesn't mean that aliens even exist. The gov't could start a program called "Institute for the Investigation of Unicorn Attacks in the Continental U.S." That wouldn't make unicorns real, let alone establish that unicorns have ever attacked people in the continental U.S.
> I think there's enough confirmed evidence draw some conclusions
What's the evidence and what are the conclusions? Explain how the evidence establishes the conclusions.
>Am I missing something?
No, you're correct. Just a bunch of retards jumping to conclusions.

I think the point is that there is enough evidence from enough credible sources to rule out anomalies, weather phenomena, equipment malfunction, etc. And based on video evidence of the behavior of these objects we can clearly see that they are aircraft that defy our current understanding of physics.

To me, the most likely explanations would be
-Extraterrestrials
-Artificial Intelligence designed on Earth
-Humans who have acquired this technology through the use of AI
-Humans from the future

>this is all real

Well.obviously its fucking real. We have declassified information from government sources. Yes this us happening.

>elaborate hoax

If the pentagon said straight up its aliens without direct proof, id call hoax.

But "we have these videos. We dont know what they are" is every bit as cautious as they should be. This aint no hoax.

And remember its tin foil hatties and tom delonge filling in the blanks with aliens. Not official sources.

So thought it may or may not be aliens.. Yes this is happening. No it is not a hoax.

Crazy. I woke up with damnit - blink 182 in my head today.

>HURR DURR IF IT FLIES AND U DUN NO WUT IT IS ITS A YOO EFF O

There's always the one faggot who comes out spouting this.

Wow this is clear evidence that Tom Delonge is using a mind control device! No other explanation!

>HURR DURR IF IT FLIES AND U DUN NO WUT IT IS ITS A YOO EFF O
That true, though. Calling someone who says it a faggot doesn't make it any less true.

As far as I can tell the only thing there's evidence of is that we don't understand everything that happens in earth's atmosphere. I have not seen any evidence that these objects are even intelligently designed. I think people like you are simply attributing intelligent design to these objects because you don't know how else to explain them, which in terms of understanding the universe around you is perhaps quite literally the oldest mistake in the book.

/thread

>defy our current understanding of physics
no, just our ability to replicate it

So many retards in this thread

It's only surprising that it's surprising to so many people. Anyone with any amount of intelligence already came to that conclusion naturally. (As did the unintelligent. It's the normal humans who doubt. Smart enough to question things, not smart enough to keep digging.)

The formula is: Thousands of inexplicable encounter stories by professionals/governments across the globe + incredible age of the universe = high likelihood of alien presence.

The latter portion is all you really need. The age of the universe implies that either 1) we're all alone I'm the universe, or 2) they're already here. All other options are statistically unlikely.

>1) we're all alone I'm the universe, or 2) they're already here
No. It's also possible that there's alien life, even an abundance of it, with no interest and/or no ability to visit us. That said. I do believe there's alien life that may be interested in us, may have the ability to contact us, may have already done so, but that the publicly available evidence doesn't establish this as fact.

Unfortunately, if you look into how much debt Tom is in, you'll see how his company seems like it's more of a way to offset his debts from previous ventures. I'm not saying that the UFO shit is or isn't real, but his company or whatever it is, could be a cash grab.

One of the dumbest parts is that his company is simaltaneoisly a research & development firm/engineering firm/entertainment studio and is called "To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science". Not sure how anyone could take a company with that kind of name seriously.

>Not sure how anyone could take a company with that kind of name seriously.
Because a lot of people desperately want aliens to be real and to be in contact with them. So much so that they'll cling to anything remotely related as evidence of it happening.

Tom DeLonge, the nigga who wrote the song ALIENS EXIST
Who would have thought

Right.

I'm also wondering how the hell Tom thinks that a company can be both an engineering firm AND an entertainment studio. Like, wtf? Stick to one thing and be good at it. I'm also not sure how the hell he plans on funding the engineers and directors that he's already hired. I love Tom but he's gone pretty insane since leaving Blink.

"Hey mom, there's something in the backroom
Hope it's not the creatures from above
You used to read me stories
As if my dreams were boring
We all know conspiracies are dumb
What if people knew that these were real
I'd leave my closet door open all night
I know the CIA would say
What you hear is all hearsay
I wish someone would tell me what was right
I am still a skeptic, yes, you know me
Been best friends and will be till we die
I got an injection
Of fear from the abduction
My best friend thinks I'm just telling lies
Alright
Dark and scary, ordinary
Explanation, information
Nice to know ya, paranoia
Where's my mother, biofather" - Tom in 1999

if its unidentified then thats the definition of a ufo...unidentified flying object

And people use UFO to refer to ayy lmaos