I got into University of Illinois, what should I expect? Too many chinks go there but is the party scene worth it?

I got into University of Illinois, what should I expect? Too many chinks go there but is the party scene worth it?

general uni thread

degenerate fuck

join a frat bro

they have a good marching band.

illinois is a shit tier state though.

I’ve been thinking of it but heard it takes up a lot of time, is it worth it? don’t want my friends to be a bunch of chads

Yeah I grew up in the Midwest and everywhere here in general is pretty shitty. Just don’t have the funds to go out of state

Dude in all seriousness I would find a way to become a male cheerleader. Even if I got rejected every year. Friends with all hot girls, spend all year looking straight up their skirts.

State schools are for chinks and libtards. Enjoy, you'll fit in well. Fgt.

Kill yourself to death faggot.

They sell drugs at the canopy club but you'll have to endure a dubstep show to find the guy with the magic backpack. In general it's the only bar on campus that is not permanently coated with vomit. I wish i had the picture of the girl who passed out and shit all over the floor at the red lion.

Expect really shitty sports all around

I wish so much that this weren't true. But sadly it is.

Custard Cup is the bomb tho

They’ll prob think I’m a fag but fuckit

Goddamn seems like the bar scene is pretty hot, I’m gonna have to get a fake this year

never cared much about sports anyway

Who thinks you're a fag?

Bro, when they see you down on the field, surrounded by the very girls they're drooling over, watching you lift her up and stare at her pussy for 40 seconds straight...nobody will think you're a fag, they'll only envy you.

You're a bitch. And a loser. And coloured. And the white chads give you looks.

There is nothing bro about your punk ass

Stop doing what mommy tells you and harassing people who don't like you. I forbid you to talk about human beings you're not one of them stop saying bro before someone punks you and you get your ads beat.

Illinois fuckin sucks. The parties are meh. enjoy all the corn and chinks, kiddo!

Too many niggers in chicago, too many chinks in champagne, my buddy goes there and hes a cunt, nothing to do except drink. 4/10 5/10 if you're into asians.

That.. is a beautiful way to put it. Fuck.

Make friends with the wrestlers, after season they party harder than anyone else

Yeah I got into UIC and Loyola in chicago but I kind of want to leave the city, looking for reasons to leave for reassurance

It's a state university. There will be plenty of booze, women, and drugs (if that's your thing) to be had. Stop overthinking shit.

I am so fucking serious too. I would do whatever it fucking took to become one of them, I would buy a cot and live in the gym if I had to until I became a Chad. Probably still eaiser than getting good grades.

Also Custard Cup

You are making a terrible decision that will affect you for decades. You obviously don't give a shit about school and are only going to pick one based on how wet the pussy is. Cunts are a dime a dozen. Don't take 50 grand in student loans just to drunkenly fuck girls who otherwise wouldn't be caught dead with you. Graduate high school. Get a job. Learn a skill. Make some money, and get some perspective of the world.

If I could do it again I would become some sort of land lord. Rent various places to people, either billboards, apartments, storage, whatever. A low skill way to collect money from people is the way to go

Thanks beter, you’re right

Lol fuck sounds like it could be worth it, things that make you go hmmm

I’ve been thinking of that too and just get my diploma, maybe become a trucker like my dad and hit the road. There’s just so much pressure on me to go especially since I’m first generation and they’re basically expecting me to end the line of poverty in my family

Wow the posts in this thread are retardedly useless. I actually go to U of I and because there's so many people and different things going on that it will be as good as you make it. Something I dislike is the lack of any nature but as a school it's very good

What are you gonna study OP? I was just over in Champaign this evening driving home

What the fuck you mean lack of nature there are trees everywhere. Last I checked plenty of wind too. Ungrateful bastard

Fuck your family. They're poor. They fucked their lives up. Don't ever take financial or professional advice from someone who doesn't know what the fuck they're doing.

Universities and student loan companies work together. Colleges jack up tuitions every year and kids become increasingly reliant on student loans. Kids take student loans because there is no other way to pay for college (and besides, it's all pretend money at this point). This gives colleges license to jack up tuitions again.

Harvard has existed for 175 thousand years. It's not going anywhere. There's no rush to go to college--especially if you're only going because you don't know what else to do.

There's no need for the FIRST decision you make as an adult to be one that puts you in debt for at least ten years (if you're lucky, which you won't be).

Im used to the cornfields anyway, it has a peaceful aesthetic to it I suppose

Got into UGS, been thinking either Psychology or something business-related, like Accounting or Management. Always was a dumbass when it came to STEM

Especially in a college town. It basically is a license to print money. It doesn't matter if you're a slum lord since there will be a new crop of rubes next year.

We'd be good friends. I like cornfields too

Truth!

Do you think community college would be a better option? Because I’d be willing to do that and transfer in. But I feel that not going to college wouldn’t be a choice for me

So we are just going to ignore how good Custard Cup is?

Cool

Google "Red Lion Poop Girl"

I-L-L

KEK

i never went to U of I, but I live nearby, and just wanted to recommend a chinese food place called Hot Wok Express on University Ave, just a few blocks off campus. pretty damn good chink food for not a lot of money. best general tso's chicken i've ever had. google it for directions.

Fuck you

NO FUCK YOU I LOVE HOT WOK YOU FUCKING NIGGER

best friend goes to U of I. It is decent. ISU bro here and even here its pretty shitty. party scene is over exaggerated everywhere I've been NIU/UIC/ISU/UI/Western/ eastern. They're all legit the same shit. a bunch of faggots drinking and prude bitches. although you'll get to know the town sluts at the parties and you'll be able to smash but legit university life is over rated and whack af I'm glad its my last semester.

Lmfao. Glad you caught the joke user. Was afraid I might make you an hero. Enjoy your wok joint!

NO. U of I are COWARDS.

Don.t
Go there unless they bring back the
C H I E F

CHIEEEEEEEEEEEF

owuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu!

lol no

Serious topic: what would happen if they brought back the chief? Great success or epic fail?

There's just no way. You get half a dozen Tumblrinas with the half-shaved head do organizing a "protest" on campus and the MSM would have Champaign in the crosshairs until all administration cucks shut him down.

Better to have some autist kid running around in the costume pretending that he's part of some underground resistance for sure

if the chief came back it'd just result in a granfalloon of uppity trustfund white-guilt children REEEing sporting events that would cause the University to have to spend more money on security than it's worth.

Hope you enjoy your last semester mane. I got into NIU too, probably will all be pretty much the same experience

fuck I really hope that happens, will be a glorious day indeed

I know but why do they get to ruin the fun? What is so scary that we won't stand up to these cancers to society?

Rush ATO

Fuck that renting is shit. All it takes is one dickhead not caring and the whole place gets rekt

Called a non renewable lease user. You should look into it

That's the million dollar question.

The better part is the attention-starved white boy who gets conned into being "The Next Chief" by the people who keep the costume going from one aspie to another year after year. You have to be a special kind of person to bear all of the humiliation of being in an objectively offensive costume without any of the institutional acceptance.

They have him stand in like parking lots on gameday and take pictures with back woods Tri City folks that come in for one game a year like it's part of the "proud" heritage of the state.

You can't have it both ways.

Trade school first if you don't know what you really want to do. Learn to be an electrician, the market will always be open for you. Spend some time with a reliable job, saving up money, and taking time to think about higher education and if it's viable for you. Don't settle on being a trucker like your loser dad. Your family is pressuring you to not end up poor like them because they think you deserve and can do better than them.

Use community college to get your general education classes out of the way. Generally it's cheaper and there's less pressure, so you gradually get used to college life by the time you're ready to transfer to a larger university. Or, if college really isn't for you, then you didn't waste more money than you should have on said general education classes at a major university in the first place. Win win.

hmm how good user?

Go there. Meet people and broaden your persepctive. Walk across the quad in the middle of a snowy night. Eat at papa dels. Listen to the bells from Altgeld Hall. Work hard and do your best, and enjoy the best four (five?) years of your life. For nature, go to the gardens about an hour or so out of town.

anyone in this thread know Joel Valdez?