This is a new internet game. Post a photo of your wife, daughter and mother in-law together...

This is a new internet game. Post a photo of your wife, daughter and mother in-law together. It's important during the holidays. Here's mine.

Why?

Because in our Judeo-Christian society family is one of the cornerstones

Is this kill fuck marry?
I know who i'd fuck.

The grandma :) Id fuck her

Judo-Christian is jewish ploy. It is just Christian.

It's actually our heritage.

We have been told to be wary of the Judaizers since the first century.

True Christians love the Jewish people, and Israel

This shit is gay

You can say it's of the homo-sexual persuasion if you want, but its' the truth. I don't believe in homosexuality so your point makes no sense

Sure, we love them and want them to become part of the new Israel.

I'm all for family values. Could you post more of your daughter?

Since nobody is participating in the game, I will do that.

quality parenting/10

No I'm saying putting this shit on Sup Forums Sup Forums makes you gay. Put it on like photography or somthing

thanks user.
I also love family. Boutta be your son in law nigga

Once your child turns 18 you can't control her every move. You can only pray for her and hope she falls to her knees and repents for her sins. We're all sinners.

Woof, keep that one away from the carbs.

Please refrain from calling me the N-word. I wouldn't even call a black person that

My girlfriend always on her knees

You are starting to remind me of the protagonist in a horror movie where it turns out the good guy was the bad guy the whole time

Sorry my Judeo-Christian friend

bait

I'm sure you've heard the old saying, "We live life on our knees." That means praying and giving our life to him

Those legs are reviving my faith in God.

I'm glad, but I'm not sure I like what I think you are getting at

She dad to repent for having an abortion. I made he sit on her knees all night. She was there until I finished praying. She took my son away from me.

Abortion is murder and a sin. Having a hard time understanding your whole statement there, but that I do understand

Sorry, I got emotional. She aborted my son without my consent. I made her stay on her knees all night beggin for god's heavenly, delightful, forgiveness.

Does she now understand that abortion is wrong?

Yes, god and I filled her with love after she was on her knees praying for 3 hours. I know have 2 kids.

marry-fuck-kill my family?

Funny, the only thing the Bible says about abortion is how to cause one.

Here is my family. I can't believe being .5% black would make my child darker than me.

Fuck blondey
kill the one behind and marry the other one in glasses. Its common to marry donkeys in my culture.