ITT: Weird shit that you always do, I'll start

ITT: Weird shit that you always do, I'll start

After I jerk off, I always listen to Nazi/Axis marching music afterwards. Sometimes it's traditional marching songs, or dubstep remixes. I just have to listen to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTnMTRxmo94
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0etP9DeltBQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NTOIM6WgIdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like chewing on paper napkins/towels. little pieces about the size of an m&m

I listen to Simon & Garfunkel and drink coffee.

I have to look at dead people after i masturbate. Its nothing sexual its just after years of being here, I've become accustomed to going into rekt threads after i have masturbated. Now even if I am not on here I still have to go to live leak or something like that and watch someone die or get injured

Every time I scratch my crotch, I HAVE to sniff it. Especially when it gets musky down there after a few days without a shower. It's just an oddly satisfying smell.

Mad lad

I jerk off to pictures of fat cops in uniform, imagining them ramming my anus relentlessly

We should hang out sometime

I sometimes used to put heavy things over my stomach to hug'em when i sleep
Things like chairs, books or bags
Now i cant sleep without them

You remind of Alex from a clockwork orange.

Am i the only one who is a normal person and dont jerk off with police fatasses or put heavy stuff in my stomach?

You are in the wrong thread then. Go back to your trap and s/fur threads.

You don't belong here. GTFO.

Thats a sign of autism my friend

When driving alone I make the weirdest fucking noises at the top of my lungs. Am I the only one?

Same here, when I'm alone, I usually make weird as shit noises that I never make when around other people

That's because it's your own personal brew. Everyone has their own distinct 'odor', but your own is your most appealing to you.

It's science

We need a weirdo discord. Someone make this happen- we can be freaks together and shitpost till we die

Oh, my weird thing- I always have to sleep with blankets between my legs, and I have to be hugging something. I typically have two blankets- one behind me, and one to cradle

Are you guys me?

Being alone is the best time for acting strangely. Odd whoops and hollers and just random sounding noises, just because no one else will hear or look at me funny

I can't sleep on any surface, even a pillow top mattress, without a folded up comforter beneath my torso.

I don't need a pillow per se, but I must have that extra layer before I can fully relax for sleep

Like I make up words to songs that are just noises. Yodelling sounds, high pitched shrieks. Like I think it's just a bunch of pent up energy from driving long periods of time. And this weird laugh...only time I have heard it replicated was in the saw dude vids and Spongebob

No and I sing crazy songs about everyone I know and change the words to radio songs into derogatory versions of the song.

I have to fall asleep with someone on the phone with me- I have no in person friends, so we have phone sleepovers and just keep discord open while we pass out. I can't fall asleep without them, it just feels safer with a friend around...

I use boogers/snot as lube when I masturbate, I also enjoy sneezing on my dick.

whenever I listen to music at home I pace, but basically at sprinting speed back and forth across my place.

On a related note, links to axis dubstep?

This

Dude what the fuck?

W O K E T H

we absolutely need to be discord buddies then

I like chocolate milk

FREAK ALERT

I do this too bro, do you imagine scenarios and ideas when you are doing this?

110%
all sorts of shit running through my head

What?
No its not

Anyone else shove a bar of soap up there ass to clean It?

Sure
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTnMTRxmo94

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0etP9DeltBQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NTOIM6WgIdk

Im not that bad

Nazis are gross

Man I thought I was the only doing this, I would waste hours coming up with ideas or plans for the day by doing this.

Shit, didn't mean to add the

Maybe, but their music is 10/10

same dude. I always felt like some kinda autist, but I'd spend like hours just coming up with ideas for the upcoming weeks or living out what essentially amounted to fantasies in my head

I clean my teeths with a knife

I have a habit of whistling the Luigi's Mansion theme and it annoys the fuck out of everyone around me

Did you beat it? I never did. Got spooked. Maybe now I should try again.

I got halfway through but I couldn't find a key for one of the doors so I got stuck there.

I don't do this anymore and started feeling guilty about it but I used to troll straight guys on a daily basis on Omegle/Chatroulette back in the day.

lmao I still do that
Indian guys are so fucking gullible man

What sort of things do you do?

send pics of indian girls from the internet, say its me, then they add me on kik
They usually end up sharing their location, name, dick pics and all sorts of other personal shit
Then I send them a pic of my face and they block me kek

when i jerk off i wipe the cum on my chest and let it dry so i can peel it off in sheets later. like in elementary school with elmer's glue.

I used to do a lot of different things. I liked setting straight guys up for gay stuff. I had one of those set ups with a woman on loop where you could get the loop to change to have her wave, strip, etc.

One that I really enjoyed was coming across a group of college boys. One of them was already jumping around and jokingly mooned the cam. They were trying to get me to show tits so I said I would if the one guy got naked for me. The friends left for a sec then came back. When they all gathered around waiting, I switched the cam to a screenshot of the one guy with a boner and told him I'm actually a gay dude. I'd switch back and forth between the cam showing me jerking off and then his boner pic. His face was beet red and he just kept saying, 'no..." they were all frozen for like 30 seconds until one of them finally clicked the button to leave.

I also really liked one that was a similar thing where it was a couple guys who agreed to try to pants each other and the winner got to see me strip. This girl ended up walking into the room with one guy facing the door right as the friend pulls the guy's shorts and boxers down to his ankles. The girl just stared lol.

I have a ton of these stories.