It’s 2 days before Christmas, and I paid all my bills but one, and I can’t afford to get all the gift my kids want

It’s 2 days before Christmas, and I paid all my bills but one, and I can’t afford to get all the gift my kids want.

What do I do?
I pawned everything I could already.

>sell yourself for sex

depending on the price

take out money on your card / get a loan.

Id be willing to give you .25 of a BTC

I maxed everything.
I feel like such a shit father, but anhero-ing would be a shitty present for them.

thats literally 3k

Stop making bad choices in life and get off the weed and crystal.

3 days. Buy a calendar, faggot

what do they want? if you don't mind me asking.

[email protected]

Or do I need something else?

He can’t affor it lol

A Nintendo Switch
An American doll
A nerf gun
And a squishy

the switch is expensive

the rest are ez to get cheap, shop around online, sites like wish are good for it. Just tell your kids what's going on, and say they'll get them a bit later. kids are pretty down to earth

WTF is a squishy?

I feel so stupid and desperate.
I have no idea how to set up a bitcoin account and I feel as though there’s relief at the tip of my fingers..

Good god what have I become

Can you honestly imagine telling that to a kid?

so xmas is on dec 23?

gotta sell yo butthole

My anxiety got the best of me, okay? Fuck me.

become a stripper & suck dick in the back of ally ways ma nig nog

Never get kids everything they want makes them spoiled little shits. Don't have to go into specifics but your kids should have at least a relative knowledge of families general financial situation. Don't use credit to buy Christmas presents. Not ultimately helping your kids by putting family finance further in the hole. Just remember Scrooge's opinion of Christmas in A Christmas Carol, " Christmas, harvest time for the moneylender." Drove by a title loan place the other day and the line was out the door. How many of those people will have forfeited their car to the jew a week after Christmas?