DAMN HOLY FUCK

Ahhhhhhhh, yes

Such a comfy album! Their newer stuff is too clean, really digged the lo-fi sound on this.

>Just a meme album

Is there even anything else like this masterpiece?

Sung Tongs

Not even close, have you heard either of those albums?

Do you understand the actual songwriting? I was going to say MPP but that's the most obvious mucore.

>meme album
yeah, go back to listening to tpab for the 100th time

Holy shit I played Birth of the Flower around a friend who only really listens to trap and shit normie music and he told me to turn it off because it was "really bad music" and I nearly shit myself. Like, I understand not liking it, but calling it bad is ridiculous especially if you listen almost exclusively to trap.

agreed.

>Fern Lake (Illusion) is STILL not the OP to a TV show
It's perfect.

nu-Sup Forums doesn't deserve this album.

I still haven't listen to this because I fucking hate the aesthetic it's going for, the cover pisses me off every time I see it

>being this much of a pleb

A true patrician

I didn't comment on the music though, if your pea brain enjoys the muh dreamy cutexD shoegaze aesthetic shit you should go smoke some dicks faggot

>hasn't listened to the music
>says it's just dreamy cute shoegaze

pleb detected.

don't you have a lil peep thread to be posting in

Seems like its more your crowd

Almost every single time I tried to listen to this album I fell asleep. It's definitely a great album but I just can't get into it.

It is just dreamy cute shoegaze though. Probably one of the best, yes, but neverthless.

trips of truth

wat

what is the name of this album

Ceres & Calypso in the Deep Time

www.google.com
"how to reverse image search"
???
results

thanks

holy fuck im just listening to it now, this is unlike anything ive heard and the lyrics are great

tried and got nothing but wizard chan posts and forign blogs

I find that hard to believe, I've never even googled this album so it can't be in my algorithm

>the cover pisses me off every time I see it
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Now listen to this, OP, its even better (though it might take a few listens to really grow on you).

fuck you

used to be my favourite album but I think it's ascended to being my favourite work of art
words cannot describe how much this album means to me

People who listen to trap can't be called people

lmao fag

i want to like this album but everything is so overcompressed it's hard to listen to more than like 2 songs in a row
i guess that's what they were going for but it's so grating

New Forest (Five Heads of The Sun) is one of the most underrated bangers of all time tbqhwy senpai

>they haven't heard In the Dream of Sea Life yet

You haven't heard shit yet.

Exploder Falls is a masterpiece but I've never heard anyone talk about that and Two Airships it's only this album (which is just as incredible though)

recommend me something similar

It doesn't exist. Closest thing is sound of ceres

they are called niggers

Ur so right man its the niggars that are destroying music rofl.

I would say it's like a mix between loveless and sung tongs, so I mostly agree.

But everything about it is so cute :3 how could you hate it???

rude
It's nice that you enjoy it so much, user. What's your favorite song off of it?

This desu. Are all of their albums as amateurishly produced or was it intentional?

same
the cover is weeb shit but the music is good

...it's western style art tho

Very unique album. Atmospheric black metal is about as close as you can get to something similar.

easily one one of the few great things i actually got from coming here

How so?