Answer as honestly as possible

Answer as honestly as possible.

If you had the power and option available to you, would you commit genocide on any race of your choosing? If so or not, why?

White people to see who the fuck would be blamed for shit and become the target of every1 else

i have the power to kill the whole of humanity if i so choose to, but i do not wish to...

As much as I hate black people, I couldn't commit any type of genocide there are some good ones out there.

No.

Pointless.

why pointless? Couldn't you potentially end global conflicts

I would and I'll tell you why and who I would kill I want all those pig nosed fuckers to die you know what I'm talking about the fucking fags walking around with there god damn fucked up noses I fucking hate them.

The issues that anyone has with any given race are not really a symptom of that race, but just a difference they can seize upon.

Even if everyone in the world were blond hair, blued eyed, white as alabaster, and built like Chris Hemsworth, people would still find petty differences to fight over.

Asians.

/threaddddd damn daddy

oldfag

From Roston Vasey?

how many races do we get to genocide?

>2012
>pass user
>oldfag
lmao

Yes

I would prolly take out those girls that say that they're on birth control so you cum in em and then boom, cuz you were horny that's 18 years of child support. Mutherfckn becky fuck you go die

Yes.
The world is overpopulated and we're infesting it.
By this answer I'd say Chinese or Indians, however the best option actually is the race with the most people living in big cities since one of them requires more resources than a villager living in a rural town in India or a whole family of rice farmers but I don't have data to choose a race. So I guess it's gonna be whites because they've been literal cancer in the past few years.

No as it is thr individuals who act not the race.

Would you look each and everyone in the eyes and them into yours before you do it? I couldn't. I could probably make a zone in which certain people werent allowed and enforce that, like no stupid people by my levels of what I consider to be right and intelligence. And I would only hold special privilege for all the girls I'd wanna fuck, and they'd want the D because of my referant leadership and position of authority.

I would get rid of muslims in a heartbeat

I would mass genocide all the jews.

Most of the other problems the world faces would sort themselves out after that.