Lil Uzi Vert - XO Tour LLif3

Is XO Tour Llif3 really one of the greatest songs of all time?

A lot of people seem to think it is, but all I can hear is a nigger mumbling some unintelligible garbage probably about drugs, money and white women.

So why does everyone love this track so much? Explain its appeal to me.

it was a hit in the first half of this year. move on

if its unintelligible how do you know it's about drugs, money and white women?

I said probably.

you're right. The hook may be kinda catchy but the song is straight garbage after the one minute mark.

13 year old kids.

Eventually all people grow up and let go of nigger mumbling with le ebyn production.

well then don't imply things you know nothing about

Give it another 5-10 months and the entire """genre""" will die out.

XXXTension, Lil Pump Peep, Uzi, Yachty, 21 and others will all be forgotten soon.

This """genre""" of niggers mumbling over beats that sounds like they were made by a thirteen year old with a soundcloud doesn't have much lasting value.

i saw uzi in a burger king commercial in germany

Sorry I don't listen to niggers talking over looped snippets of stolen music.

Edge: The Thread

>listening to niggers mumbling over soundcloud beats
i feel sorry for u op

even the original producer isnt as mad as you

This is some prime samefagging.

The song is good actually.

This.

everyone you know is stupid

>one of the greatest songs of all time
jesus, no
it's a great contemporary emo-trap-rap-grunge-pop song though and the pinnacle of everything these meme rappers have done. Will be remembered as one of the best singles of 2017, but Uzi has shown that he can't or won't bother with making a good longer project

Is In Da Club actually the greatest rap song of all time?

Honestly mumble rap is okay. The people who hate it are trying to take it seriously.

Are you saying it's supposed to be bad?

I came across the music video when it only had 80k views. Thought maybe he was kind of alternative. Then came back a week later and it had millions.
I'm a true Lil Uzi Vert fan.

kinda. some wacky overly chilly shit mostly by non-sober people. like its so bad that its actually good and becomes a jam.

no its good.
> like its so bad that its actually good and becomes a jam.
you gotta drop this ironic shit my man. just admit you like it sincerely

well i do like it. but the 90% of mumble rap has close to zero lyrical value. thats why i said you shouldn't take it seriously.