Post the first celebrity you blew your load to

Post the first celebrity you blew your load to.

Britney spears as soon as this song came out. I was in 8th grade, first time I ever came, literally thought I broke my dick.

Also, Alyssa Milano. I remember when I frst got a computer me and my cousin stayed up all night fapping to her pics.

Now, 19 years later, she retweeeted me when I called Drumpf out on the tax bill. It's basically like we had sex

First time you ever came was in eighth grade?

But a Christina Augilera, back when she was hot.

Exactly this. Like 1998 lol

Prolly Suzanne Sommers ... or maybe one of the original Charlies Angels.

this. specifically the scene where she's going to sleep on a transparent inflatable bed and the camera is below the bed, showing her tits pressing against the plastic.

>First time you ever came was in eighth grade?
Yep, is that good or bad?

No one ever talked about sex when I was a kid. I didn't know about cumming, I just got really horny when we had a sleepover at my friends house with his sisters older friends and suddenly blew my load.

I was freaked out and woke my friend up, telling him my dick exploded and there was white goo everywhere ad I was probably gonna die.

It was a weird night.

>I remember when I frst got a computer me and my cousin stayed up all night fapping to her pics.

did you make eye contact while you were doing this? for some reason i'm imagining the two of you were racing.

Same for a full load.

I had figured out before if I rubbed some white stuff would come out, very little at first. Not even really sure how I figured out how to fap, I just kinda "knew"

Old fag. Lauren Tewes (love Boat)

I wasn't even sure what it was. I was like 9. I just knew that tickling my dick in the shower to her felt good and all of a sudden I was peeing involuntarily. Wtf is going on? And wait that's not really pee, it's like sticky. Mind fucking blown.

I like where this is going ...

We had his VCR recording of TRL on at the time btw, Hit Me Baby One More Time came on and it just happened.

He wound up waking up his sister and her friends to try to figure out was going on and they explained it. The next morning, we ate breakfast together and I made eye-contact with no one. I think this is where I morphed into an autist

Lol, no, but we ran out of ink and tried to split the pics evenly. My parrents caught me with Alyssa Milano's pics under my bed. My mom was a fan o Charmed, and chewed me out.. I remember her saying "she is a pure girl who fights evil and deserves respect".

I told her it was just a TV show and got grounded for a week, kek

I jerked off to Alyssa more than any other celebrity. Puberty hit me hard right when she turned hot on Who's The Boss. I was fucking obsessed. Had magazines with her, was thinking of ways to meet her...I was a testosterone-crazed 13 year old.

Logan's Run gave me needs ...

Yeah first orgasms are weird. I had come close a few times before, playing with my weiner to Natalie Portman, but stopped hort of cumming.

When it happened, it seemed like something was wrong. It was like I broke myself since noone had warned me. The chicks at the house knew, and it was super embarrassing to have them explain it. It literally fucked me up so bad that they knew but noone had told me And this was back in the 90s

Agutter was, and is, underrated.

Winona Forever

Agreed...

you might like the scene where she was forced into the Orgasm machine. not sure, but it might be the first time a woman having an orgasm was portrayed in a mainstream film.

>My mom was a fan o Charmed,

i'm.. i'm so sorry to hear that. there are help groups available, you know. you aren't alone.

and people wonder why sex education is a bad thing? do they really think it's better you find out from complete strangers, or the parish priest after choir practice?

Sophia Bush

Sup Forumsruh

Oh I have seen it. Didn't she preak the machine? lol

Mah nigger.

Also how I discovered what a boner is.

Eww no.
JTT was a douche.

What year were you born? This girl was only fuckable until like 1997 at max. No hate if you are an old fag, just curious... because i've fapped to her

yeah, she did :D

i think we are well overdue for a big budget x-rated reboot of that intellectual property.

Something tells me I'm not alone.

how the fuck do u even remeber that?

You mean remembering your first fap? Who the fuck doesn't remember it? It's such a weird experience it's forever etched in your memory, unless you're so weird that it wasn't weird.

i honestly dont remeber my first fap

She's been fappable for like 30 years.

Yup, me too.

You sure showed him.
Yeah fucking corporate tax decrease!!
Fuck corperate America!
Peace!!

I think shes more attractive now. I like the crazy-eye celebrity milf look

No shit, so who was your first? That's the point of the thread

slave leia, I already posted it

Hnnnnnnnnggghhh!!!

I got myself into a sticky situation...

Amy Jo Johnson. A.K.A. the 1st pink Power Ranger. Earliest celebrity fap that I can remember.

She does do that better than anyone.

I wonder what is that triangle looking thing right above her booty crak

I saved up a huge load over the course of two decades for my queen

She gets hotter and hotter every fucking year.

Wwuuh...wuh ... wuh ... Winnie?

Jet from Gladiators (britfag) from the early nineties.

>>Saved up a huge load

What did he mean by this?

Well...I liked her most at the end of the series. She had this perfect Adult and Lolita mixture.

Also, fuck the Captcha, if it asks fir street signs ir cehicles, does it want all squares that have sign posts o0or parts of cehicles, or just the quares that conain nothing but vehicles or signs? FUUUUUUUUCK

No matter what I get multiple screens

When I was about nine or ten I found Bunny Yeager's "How I Photograph Nudes" in my mom's closet. It changed my life. In it, were many wonderful images of nude women but one in particular was Bettie Page. So she was the first.

You can change your settings to use the old-skool captcha, you know. Thats what I do.

captcha: drive for sale

no, captca is always calle

kek ... about half the time it is.

Winona was my dream for about ten years, watched everything she was in so many times. I could quote Beetlejuice word for word. Pic from hot scene in Heathers

Wasnt she in Wild Things, lezzing it up?

Don't know why seth mcfarland gives her shit. Sally was a fuckin dime in her prime.

Check'd and same, though I was a freshman in HS.

Always thought she was better than Britney.
Still do.

Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Phoebe Cates, you aren't a hetero if you can watch than scene and not fap the shit out of yourself

Hanoi Jane can go fuck herself with a cactus.

She is the prototypical underrated hottie

That's literally the first pic I fapped to.

In order to call someone out you'd have to know what the fuck you're talking about. Since I doubt you do, you're just a virtue signaling faggot repeating memes. Get out.

I was, like, 6.

I didn't know what happened at the time, just that it felt real good, and it was over. For now.

Been fappin' ever since.

>me and my cousin stayed up all night fapping to her pics.

wat.

it was a hate jerk since she looks like my sister

kek

still have a nostalgia fap to her from time to time... larisa around 13 or so still remains the single most sexy girl that's ever existed

Pamela Anderson

It was awesome, what she did to those Baby killing retards at the Hanoi hilton.

Jane March in The Lover.
Nearly tore my dick off.

I fap to her pics all the time. She looks like the first girl who jumped my bones.

She's still hot

Based Olivia Hussey's 15 yr old Boobies

Yeah, Hanoi Jane was hot, but that was easily the worst movie made before or since.

Filthy cunt

Cute but grossly over rated stick figure

This sexy woman

Ryan Neman when she was in Zeke and Luther

I was born literally one day before her. Fapped countless times to my loved Winona. She is still fappable af, btw.

My first celeb fap ever was for Victoria Principal though.

everytime

That dwarf hand, fucking kek

>>Saved up a huge load

>What did he mean by this?
He means he had over 20 years of no fap and when he ejaculated for the first time it was explosive.