Arguing with this British normie girl I know about the Brexit:

Arguing with this British normie girl I know about the Brexit:

>"And most of the immigrants are from syria and the countries surrounding as you would be able to tell from the trouble they have had amongst europe, especially in France recently. Immigrants from south"
>"Africa and other countries have been trying to immigrate for years and years, it has never caused that much trouble apart from when the apartite(s) was in practise in S.A 10+ years back, but that all calmed down"
>"And what's wrong with fining [Poland]? We should all be in this together. There IS room for immigrants in each and every country, and we should take our fair share, especially as it was us who bombed their countries."

What do I do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAGZsHSU3qY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

well all you fags take the piss out of our women, so just fucking stop talking to her you dumbass cunt.

Why would you even give a shit about a dumb girl man, just move on.

Ask her what sort of area she lives in.
Also ask her if she'll be happy being a minority in her country in 20 years. Also ask her if she'll be happy converting to islam.

>We should all be in this together

Why?

White guilt, she thinks the EU somehow destabilised Syria

Tell her to take her liberal values and fuck off.

The never speak to this immoral skank ever again.

We did, though. We meaning Western powers.

But it wasn't Poland's decision, it was back-of-house EU-US chicanery, Poland shouldn't suffer for something they had no hand in.

I don't recall any European country having a hand in it, it was mainly US/Israel.

I don't talk to people like this anymore.

>What do I do, Sup Forums?

You should ask yourself how do you even know such a retarded cunt

It's the EU, it's not like they're going to ask your permission and keep you updated.

>we should all be in this together

Tell her to fuck off. We are not commiting suicide just because other countries want to.

Ask her if she would be happy to live under Sharia law in the immediate future, like 20-30 years.

It isn't the people who made the desition to bomb Iraq/Libya/Syria, it's the government. Mass migration from the Third world victimizes the working class who have to send their kids to school with rapefugees and live around rapefugees.

The government works for the nation's citizens, it isn't trying to help everyone on earth.

It would be more effective to send water bottles and tents and food to refugee centers in Turkey and Jordan, you help far more people that way.

Ask her to suck your cock because that's all she's apparently good for

>the common man living in europe is at fault for their governments bombing sand niggers in the middle east

what a stupid fucking cunt

mark steyn puts it best

youtube.com/watch?v=WAGZsHSU3qY

bump

Stop making Brexit about immigration. A liberal will be quicker to change their mind if you discuss bureaucracy instead.

Muricans fuck middle east and all who is white needs to take responsibility.
there is a retarded feel propaganda machine feeding the masses with utopic emotional world views that only apply to western nations.
fuck her